LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little attonery in need of a loving home

Lillybaby

“Yeah that’s fine I’ll make milkshakes for the girls they need it after today “ hanna says and goes to make it 

Jess kept pouting before curling up into a ball and watch tv too 

Hanna made the milk shakes for the girls and put them on the table and went to get the girls “come on girls time to eat” hanna says picking up Jess 

jess snuggle into hanna when she was pick up 

Hanna handed Chloe her food and milkshake hoping that would make her mood better 

jess was still pouty from before but nodded her head that she was hungry 

Mya saw Jess was pouty but decided to leave her alone. She started to feed her food. “ mommy made you a nice milk shake you can have it when you eat some “Mya said giving Hess some food. 

Chloe started to eat her foods “ this yummy “

chloe said.

Jess started to eat her food trying not to get messy as she didn’t want to have a bath 

“that’s good that you like it mama made it “ hanna says to Chloe as she eats her own sandwich 

Mya looked at jess. “Want mama to feed you honey “ Mia ask bringing some food up to Jess might. 

Chloe started to drink her milkshake. 

“ oh I have to do my homework “ Chloe said almost forgetting.

Mya fed jess her food then let her drink the milkshake. “ after I’m going to give you a quick bath “ mya tells Jess. 

“ did you get her cream for her rash “ mya asked Hanna. 

Chloe nodded.

Jess pouted “boat?” Jess ask if she could play with bath boats that she like playing with 

“Chloe put your plate in the sink “ hanna yelled out when she notice she left her stuff on the table 

Mya goes and takes jess upstairs t give her a bath and get her ready for bed. 

Chloe does her homework. “ mommy I need help “ she calls having trouble with some subtraction. 

“Coming now Chloe “ hanna yells up just drying her hands before going upstairs to see what her eldest wanted 

jess had fun in the bath and was in a wiggle mood as Mya tried to dry and dress her not trying to be naughty just jess seem to small into a littler mood right now 

Jess took Micky and started to yawn as she was rock in Mya arm 

“Okay “ hanna says then grabs 22 pennies and put them in front of Chloe “now there are 22 pennies here Chloe and I want you to put 11 into my hand then count what you have left “ hanna explains