LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little attonery in need of a loving home

Lillybaby

“Okay will meet you in the front “

mya say going through the front door.  She goes to the rink to get Jess bike since the park was right there. She buckled jess in it. 

“ there go drive to the park “ mya says giggling. 

Chloe looked at jess car. “ that’s a cool car “ Chloe says.

“Okay “ hanna says and goes to get Chloe bike from the back and move around to the front 

“vroom vroom “ jess says playing with the buttons happily smiling brightly up at Mya and Chloe 

Jess nodded thinking she was and started to turn the wheel acting like she was 

hanna walk next to Chloe “stay next to your sister okay she wants to spend time with you “ hanna said softly to Chloe 

May pushed jess to the park when they  got she sat on the bench.  “ wanna go swing “ mya said. 

Chloe got off her bike. “ mommy I’m going to play with jess then come ride my bike “ Chloe says. 

Chloe went over to Jess. “ let’s go slide “ Chloe said taking Jess out from the car. 

Mya watched as Chloe took Jess to play. 

“ Choi did the surest thing in the car jess showed her arm and Chloe asked me if she was okay it was to cute “ may says telling Hanna 

Jess went with chole happily since she just wanted to play with her big sister so didn’t mind it wasn’t the swing 

“aww that was sweet of her to be worry over jess “ hanna says 

Chloe helped Jess on the slide and went down with her. “ weee that was fun” Chloe said laughing. 

Mya smiles. “ yea she loves jess a lot and jess looks up to Chloe like a real little sister. “ mya said smiling sat them. 

Jess giggle happily “gain gain plwase sissy “ jess ask looking at Chloe 

“that’s good I was worry Chloe wouldn’t fully treat jess like a normal baby but a little and that jess wouldn’t fully let us be her family “ hanna says 

Chloe takes Jess up the slide a couple more times. “ okay sissy wants to ride her bike now “ Chloe says talking jess to mya. 

“ right and they would treat her horrible “ mya says seeing the kids come over. 

“Otay sissy “ jess agree as Chloe did play with her for a bit so didn’t fuss to much but when she was handed to Mya 

Hanna hum in agree meant before smiling at the girls “did you girls have fun on the slide ?”  Hanna ask mainly asking Chloe