LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little attonery in need of a loving home

Lillybaby

Jess wave and gave the papers to the right people once grace them to her she enjoyed it but got bored by the third person so started to wiggle and whine 

hanna made sure Chloe had her lunch and anything else hanna needed before getting into the car 

“Uh huh” jess said laying her head down on grace shoulder 

“yes I did and she said it okay and we will check out teams you can join later “ hanna said and started the car once Chloe was buckled in and drove her to school 

Grace carried Jess back . Mya saw Jess and smiled. “ hey honey so I know you not going to like this but I have to take you to the doctors. “ mya said holding grace. 

Chloe smiled. “ yea all

my friends are in the red team “

chloe said. 

Jess stop to think and pout at Mya before blushing and nodding that she did want to nurse 

“Okay then is it in the community centre then ?” Hanna ask finding out would be easier to make sure Chloe got to play with her friends 

Jess latch on happily and started to drink taking to nursing very easily and quickly 

“okay” hanna says and drops Chloe off at school “be good I’ll pick you up later “ hanna tells her and gives her a kiss on the head 

“Yeah he should be I pick best and if he isn’t I’ll make sure he knows not to lie “ hanna said simply as smiled as jess drank 

once jess was done with one side she was still hungry even in her halfsleep state she whine 

“ true I couldn’t even imagine if she tried to fight us about little things. “ mya said. Once Jess was done mya sat up and burped her then placed a pacifier in her mouth. 

“ I’m only worried about registering her today that’s going to be the scary part “ mya said putting Jess jacket on. 

“Yeah but hopefully for the teasing part jess will be a sleep for she was like out cold after drinking from one last night she drank from both now so should be fine “ hanna says 

Jess turn into Mya and kept sleeping soundly