LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little attonery in need of a loving home

Lillybaby

Mya quickly cleaned jess up so she wouldn’t cry. “ there you go honey all nice and clean. Wanna go see sissy and eat “ mya says to Jess. 

Chloe eat her food. “ mommy can  I play soccer “ Chloe ask. 

Jess sniffles and nodded her head as she sits up on the bed then stands up boncing on the bed a little with a giggle it was easy for Mya to tell Jess had already gone easily into baby mood as they change easily 

“what like at the park or after school ?” Hanna ask looking at Chloe 

Mya could tell jess was happy and in baby mood. “ someone’s in a good mood yes they are “ mya cooed taking jess downstairs to eat breakfast. She sets jess in her high chair. 

“ after school like on a team “ Chloe says.

Jess smiled and tried walking on the bed before taken down and place in her high chair jess started eating her pancakes happily 

“I don’t see why not but let me talk to mama about it okay “ hanna said 

“Ok no problem I got stuff coming today for Jess anyway also before I forget Chloe wants to join a soccer team “ Hanna says as she drinks her coffee 

“Tay sissy Nu sad “ jess says 

“ okay sounds good. Well we can sign her up at the community center “ mya said. Mya walked over to Jess “ come on time to get you dressed” 

chloe smiled at Jess. .” I’m not sad “ Chloe said smiling. 

Mya goes into her office and grace was in there putting papers on mya desk. She came over and took Jess. “ hey sweetie I have some papers to give out wanna come while mommy works “ grace ask. 

Chloe sag and got her hair done.