LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little attonery in need of a loving home

Lillybaby

“ well moms been texting me about it. I just wish they would be more open to jess as a little. The only way I think they would treat her with care if they thought she was an Amazon baby. “ mya said with a sigh. 

Chloe took the micky and started to play with Jess. 

“ no it’s perfectly normal for littles when they first start to drink the milk. Nothing we can really do about she will just nap more” mya says with a shrug. “. Jess also needs to go to the doctors “

“Oh okay don’t say stuff like coma then and why do we need to take her to the doctor?” Hanna ask as she went to check on the food 

jess got bored of playing kingdom after a while and started to crawl off to play something else 

“ just to make sure she’s healthy and had all her shots. Honey we did just find her on the streets so she needs to get Registered as a baby little “ mya tells Hanna. 

Chloe gets upset. “ Jess you can’t just leav now I’m not playing with you “ Chloe says leaving Jess to play by herself. 

Jess shrug and pouted as she thought yeah why didn’t I think of that “sissy nu let out “ she said 

hanna finish off everything and got everyone a drink before walking to the living room “dinner ready “ she said 

“ oh okay well next time call mama “ mya said.  Bringing Jess to the kitchen and sat her in her high chair. She tied a bib around her neck and started to feed her the baby food. 

Chloe came in the kitchen. “ can I have some pop pleas” she asked.

Mya put the spoon down. “ aww why is my little baby upset you wanna sit on mommy’s lap and eat “ mya asked her. 

Chloe sighed. “ okay but can I have grape juice then” Chloe said picking up her pizza.