LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little attonery in need of a loving home

Lillybaby

“Okay” jess says as she lays her head on Mya chest “ I was playing kingdom mama “ jess started off telling Mya about what she was playing 

“so I know your in a bad mood “ hanna says as she walks into Chloe room 

Jess latch on as soon as the bottle was ready and started to drink actually liking these new bottles better as it just felt right 

hanna sat on the bed and pulled Chloe onto her lap “sweetie I know your growing up and some rules you don’t need to follow anyone more but still your my baby okay I know your not a baby anymore but you always will be in my heart “ hanna tells her 

Mya cuddles with jess on the couch watching tv. 

Chloe sighed. “ mommy I don’t see why I cant get out the car by myself. Or do other things. I love you to mommy “ hope said hugging Hanna feeling better

Jess snuggle into Mya slowly drinking her bottle as she watch tv too 

“some rules are going to change as you are getting older like the getting out of the car you can get out by yourself when we get home from now on “ hanna says hugging Chloe back 

“ okay that and what about a later bedtime and taking a shower instead of a bath” Chloe said hoping I was a yes. 

“So jess we got you different nipples because I was thinking about breastfeeding you if that’s okay.”

Hanna laugh at that “your pushing it today but one day yes those rules will change too “ hanna said 

jess took her nipple out of her mouth and look at Mya then her chest then to her bottle confused for a moment before answering “will it be like drinking from my bottle?” Jess ask blushing 

“Okay I’ll call you down for dinner then “ hanna says standing up after putting Chloe down  and left the room 

jess let out a huge burp after a few pats 

“Na I want something warm” hanna says as she pops the pizza in the oven then walks back to where Mya was “getting outfits set up for jess already?” Hanna ask 

Jess look up at Chloe “what sissy? “ jess ask sitting up 

“ yea I want make sure everything goes together. You know what I was thinking getting the girls picture taken “ mya told Hanna. 

Chloe came back Dow with the toy. “ here’s your king back “ chloebsaid puting it down.

“ yea let’s try for tomorrow. Then on thrusday my parents want to meet Jess of course “ mya told Hanna with a sigh. 

Chloe felt better now and sat down. “ can I play with you “ Chloe asked her.