LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little attonery in need of a loving home

Lillybaby

Jess gave her a shrug as she wasn’t sure 

“it’s in her diaper bag babe “ hanna says to Mya then turns to Chloe “Chloe you know you are meant to wait till me or mama get you at the car “ hanna tells her 

“ okay just wanted to make sure she didn’t lose it “ mya said talon he run the house. “ let’s get this wet diaper taken control of” mya said 

chloe frowned. “ but we’re home and I don’t need your help anymore “ Chloe says. 

“Chloe it’s not if you need help or not we want you to stay in the car till we one get you and two till we tell you otherwise we are to follow the rules “ hanna says after nodding at Mya 

jess nodded slowly and let Mya change her 

Mya changed diaper pretty quick and just put her in a onesie.  Mya placed Jess in her play pen so she could play. 

Chloe sighed. “ but I can’t get hurt getting out the car at home “ Chloe said starting to argue with Hanna. 

Jess started playing with her toys imagining that she was in a kingdom 

“Chloe I’m not going to argue with you “ Hanna says sending Chloe in so she could grab everything to bring in 

“She jut want to fight on ever rule and that she too big for anything I don’t care if she is growing up in a moment I’m going to prove she still little girl “ hanna says with a sigh and frown 

jess look up at Chloe when she storm in 

Mya looked at Hanna and frowned. “ honey I know you always want Chloe to be our baby’s girl but she is growing up. So maybe letting her have some independence not to bad. When we’re home in driveway maybe she can get out the car” mya says to Hanna knowing she didn’t want Chloe to grow up. 

Chloe looks at Jess and drowns. “ Jess why are playing with my toy “ Chloe ask going to take it from her. 

“I know I know it’s just the attitude I don’t need from a 4 year old is all “ hanna said with a sigh 

jess didn’t know it was Chloe “can I use him sissy plwase he the king of the cupcake kingdom “ jess says still holding the toy 

“ well it’s only going to get worst especially when a teenager “ mya said. “ at least now you can put her time out “ 

chloe sighed she liked having a sister but right now she was in a bad mood. “ no you can’t that’s my toy “ Chloe said taking it. 

“Yeah if it carries on I will “ hanna says as she brought of the last things in 

jess wasn’t upset as it was Chloe toy so she let her take it and went back to playing