LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little attonery in need of a loving home

Lillybaby

“Yes I like them normal food is to much but that was just right to fill up my tummy “ jess said starting to feel better when they got to the car “mama can me have a baba” jess ask wanting a drink 

“now chole your getting whiny are you getting sleepy honey you where being so good before “ Hanna says as she picks chole up and puts her in the car 

Mya gets jess bottle filled with milk. “ there you go honey “ mya says. Then gets in the passenger seat. 

Chloe pouts. “ no I’m not I just want to play not shop “ Chloe said upset. 

“Yeah hopefully she will fall asleep while we are shopping for Jess good thing I brought both strollers we can put Jess in the more babyish one “ Hanna says having feeling this could happen 

jess was starting to get bored in her car seat as she couldn’t really do much in it so was getting fussy 

“ good thing because she probably going to go to sleep “ Mya says. She hears jess whining. 

“What’s wrong baby wanna play on my tablet “ mya says opening a baby game for her. 

Chloe was still upset. “ mommy are we almost there yet “ Chloe whines.

Jess look at Mya and nodded before taking the tablet and started to play on it 

“hopefully “ Hanna says to Mya “soon honey why don’t you close your eyes and I’ll tell you when we are there “ Hanna says to Chloe turning on some soft toddler music to help Chloe sleep 

“Yeah we don’t want two grumpy girls “ hanna said with sigh when Chloe says that “Okay we won’t take long ?” Hanna tells Chloe as they where only a few minutes away hopefully 

“We need to get a few thing for jess” Hanna points out as she carefully puts Chloe in the stroller once she got the stroller out 

“Aww Otay” jess says as she hands the tablet over to Mya 

“ what else do we need “ mya ask forgetting and takes Jess out. “ I’ll just carry her so we don’t have to take the extra stroller  I want to get the litte sling they have so I can carry her all the time”

“All her room stuff some more toys/books clothes you know the main stuff “ hanna says as she locks up the car 

jess cuddle into Mya happily she like being carried 

“Let’s have a look there a huge baby/little shop here if anyone ask She our baby end of “ hanna says thinking it was the best place to fine pretty much everything and starts to push Chloe stoller towards it 

Mya keeps rubbing her back as they go in the store no one pays them attention as they go in the store with little thinking she a baby. Mya goes over to the swings. 

“ see some of these are like torture devices”

“Let’s just get the stuff they make that makes little feel good “ hanna whispers she hated being in place like these it was a good and bad shop all at the same time