LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little attonery in need of a loving home

Lillybaby

The walked into the salon. Mya walked up to the  receptionist  “ hi I made an appointment for my little today under Westfield “ mya told her. 

“ okay if you can wait right there they will call you” she said. 

Mya pushes jess over and took her out.

The receptionist looked down. “ yea she can would she want the kid nail polish or regular” she asked. 

It was Jess turn to her hair done. “ since she’s a little she needs the arm straps and legs just so she doesn’t throw a tantrum” the man said

Mya thinks about it. “ my little is really good no need. Just use the waist strap “ mya says. The hairdresser takes Jess and straps her a t waist. “ now no crying missy or I will give you a spanking “ 

the receponist nodded. “ okay the lady over there will take her “

The man cut Hess hair righ to above her shoulders to it wasn’t that long. “ good girl sweetie not let me just put it in pigtails” he says starting to braid it in pigtails.

chloe say down and got her nails painted purple. 

Jess didn’t move or say anything as she got her hair cut and put into pig tails but she was thinking of asking Mya to never bring her back there again 

hanna sat close to keep a eye on Chloe 

The man finished and unstrapped he rand brought her to mya. “ she was good girl.  better than most “ the man said. 

Mya held jess and smiled. “ don’t worry we’re not coming back “ 

chloe loved getting her nails painted.

Jess grip onto Mya tightly and hid herself away from the man even if Mya said they wouldn’t come back jess was scared now 

hanna thank the lady once she was done and met Mya up front to pay for everything 

“True she does look like an amazon baby. It’s okay Jessie you don’t have to be scared anymore “ mya cooed to her. 

“ mommy I want to go play at the park please “ Chloe asked again. 

Mya smiles down at jess. “ there’s my cute baby face “ mya says

” can you call aunty Megan and ask if she can take me then “ Chloe ask. Megan was mya sister who had a daughter a year older than chloe.

Mya smile d back down at Jess. “ your so cute. Did you have fun with mommy today “ mya asked. 

Chloe looked at Hanna confused. “ but aunty Megan family right so why can’t I play with grace” 

“Uh huh she fed me yummy food and made funny sounds and faces when she did “ Jess says with a giggle as she remembered 

“yes she family but what I meant by doing something as a family I meant you,me mama and now Jess we still need to buy her stuff honey and Jess might want your help plus you don’t want Jess thinking you don’t want to spend time with her do you “ Hanna says 

“ that’s good we’re going to get you more food like that since you like it a lot “ mya told Jess as they arrived at the car she put Jess in her Car seat. 

Chloe huffed. “ yea but shopping burning can I at least go to the play daycare at the mall” Chloe whined.