LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little attonery in need of a loving home

Lillybaby

“Cookie cookie” jess says with a bright smile 

hanna chuckle at both girls and then smile “ sure but only if you eat all your food first then a cookie” hanna says as she moves with the line till they at the front “Okay chole what do you want ?” Hanna ask after asking them to heat jess food 

“Sure honey I’ll give you some once we sit down “ Hanna says taking the girls over to a table she got chole to sit down and gave chole her drink before sitting down 

jess was starting to get fussy as she was getting hungry and tired 

hanna saw this and started feeding jess her food 

“Not yet but I haven’t given her bottle yet she just finish eating “ hanna says as she finish cleaning jesses face and then puts her back in the stoller and gives her her bottle 

“ okay I’ll be there in two minutes “mya said and hung up the phone and continue to drive. 

Chloe finished most of her sandwich. “ mommy can I have my cookie now “ Chloe asked reaching for it. 

Hanna says bye then hangs up and moves the cookie away “no chole we agree if you ate all your food then you can have a cookie if not no cookie till later “ hanna says 

Jess starts drink her bottle after hanna put her laying down in the stoller 

“But we made a promise and we don’t break promise do we “ hanna says then turns to Mya “hey babe” hanna says kissing her cheek 

jess made a sound behind her bottle when she saw Mya and then carry on drinking slowly like she had been before 

Mya smiled and took jess out the stroller while she was drinking. “ How’s everything been” mya asked. 

Chloe looked back at her sand which and continued to drink. “ no we don’t “ she said taking a bite.

“Good jess tried her first baby meal and seem to love it and Chloe being a good girl too “ hanna says smiling at Chloe when she said that when she saw chole carry on eating her sub 

jess snuggle into Mya as she carry on drinking her eyes slowly closing 

“Yeah she seems to like them and they must be filling to her oh I want to look up later how to make baby meals that you can freeze and use later maybe get some ideas so jess doesn’t only eat set things “ hanna says “Yeah she has and when I went to pick her up her teacher told me how she was proudly telling everyone she a big sister now how cute is that “ hanna says smiling

jess was fighting to stay awake and started to whine and get fussy cause of it