LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little attonery in need of a loving home

Lillybaby

From all the laughing jess did she did end up using her diaper again but she lay on her tummy and started to colour happily 

hanna came in Mya office ten minutes later carrying Chloe 

Mya sees Hanna and Chloe and stops doing paper work. “ hey guys “ mya says going to hug them. 

Chloe tries to get down to see Jess and show her sticker she got. “ jess look “ she says to her pointing to her star sticker:

“That’s good does she need a change before I take the girls to the puppet show ?” Hanna ask 

“that’s good chole “ jess said with a smile then add “ yay I like puppet shows “ 

“Alright launch then puppet show if anything Chloe can watch while jess naps I brought chole old stoller along anyway “ hanna says grabbing jess diaper bag 

“I coluw I play on swings and I help grace hand out papews “ jess says smiling 

“ yea she seems pretty excited about the puppet show but you can deal with a tantrum. I’ll call you and meet you somewhere “ mya explains. 

Chloe smiles. “ that sounds really fun “ chloe says.

“Well see if she doesn’t sleep during the show she doesn’t it be okay I’m just going to put all jess stuff in the car quick then I’ll come get them “ hanna says as she goes to get Jess stuff and took it to the car 

“yeah it was “ jess says smiling as she stands up in her wet diaper sagging meaning she went more in her diaper which she had 

Jess still blush when she was change but soon cuddle into Hanna “I’m hungry “ jess whine 

“I know I’ll give you some launch before we go to the puppet show now say bye to mama “ hanna says and takes chole hand 

“bye mama I had fun “ jess said with a smile 

Jess wave one more time then lay her head down on hanna shoulder 

“now Chloe what do you need to say if your asking mommy or mama for something “ hanna says as she walks them to the car 

“Yes you can and jess I brought you a yummy baby meal for you to try “ hanna says with a cooing voice at jess 

jess smile and rub her tummy happy hear that as she and chole where put in there seats 

hanna puts the girls in there seats hanna hops in the car and starts to drive to subway 

Jess does the same as Chloe 

hanna soon pulls into subway and gets out the car “Okay Chloe don’t get out till I get you I’m going to get Jess ready then get you out” hanna says 

“We are by a road so no honey you can’t get out on your own “ hanna says as she gets jess out and puts her in the stoller hanna then gets Chloe out next 

jess was calmly playing with her toy happily as she was move about