LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little attonery in need of a loving home

Lillybaby

“ thanks” mya said. She had to go get some other things downstairs. And saw Jess eating Chloe cupcakes.she laughed a little. “ jess no more sugar sweetie “ mya said taking the cupcake from her. 

Chloe was asleep in her bed. 

Jess gave a sweet smile up at Mya with chocolate coving her face when she saw her but then pouted when the cupcake was taken away 

hanna change Chloe into her bed clothes and tuck her in before heading downstairs 

“ I bet your hungry I forgot you didn’t eat the restaurant “ mya said picking up Jess to go feed her. She sat jess in her high chair. Wiped her face and heated up some baby food. 

“Yeah I’ll go look for them now and I’ll add the new toys for jess car seat too after “ hanna says getting up and off to find what they needed 

jess started to eat filling up pretty quick today 

Mya continues to feed jess the baby food. 

“ is that better sweetie” mya said giving he’s some water down apple juice in her bottle. 

“ are sleepy so we can pack  “ mya asked her. 

Jess took her the bottle after nodding and started to drink slowly her bottle letting out a yawn but shook her head that she wasn’t sleepy 

hanna laugh softly once she came back and heard the last thing Mya ask Jess and jess answer was funny to her “I got the swing and playpen I’ll put them in the car tomorrow to make sure there enough space 

“ okay do you think you can get the girls toys together while I get her to sleep” mya says taking Jess out the high chair. 

“ do you want to nurse from mama “ mya asked as she changed jess diaper and put pajamas on her. 

“Yep should be easy” hanna says and starts to get toys together not taking her very long 

jess nodded and yawn again rubbing her eyes forgetting about her bottle as she tried waiting but was soon asleep by the time Mya finish dressing her 

Mya knew jess was  sleekly she laid her down in the bed then went downstairs to help Hanna pack. 

Mya got everything packed before midnight she went to bed cuddling jess then got really early to take a shower before the long car ride. 

Hanna was up too making coffee for her and Mya and made some food for the girls to eat in the car bacon sandwich’s for her Mya and Chloe and a baby milkshake type breakfast for jess before going up to see if she could shower next 

jess was still sleeping soundly cuddling her Micky 

“Yeah I also got the travel potty too just in case....oh I made food and such for us to eat and drink this morning “ hanna says grabbing her stuff to shower 

Mya started to pack the car fitting everything in there. She fixed jess car seat and put a pillow on chloe booster seat so she comfortable. 

Chloe smiled at Jess. “ we’re goig to the beach today “ Chloe said happily to her. 

Hanna took a quick shower and got dress coming out seeing Chloe and jess awake 

jess mumble something and reach for the bottle that she didn’t finish last night and started to drink 

Mya finished getting everything ready and went to go get Jess something comfortable wear and  Chloe she brought them upstairs. 

“‘Morning girls it’s fone to get dressed” Mia told them. 

Jess made a sound behind her bottle and carried on drinking 

“come chole I’ll get you ready you’ll be wearing a pull up as it a long trip to the beach house “ hanna says taking Chloe back to her room 

Mya came over to Jess and took the bottle and started to change her  diaper. “ you going to be a good girl  in the car “ mya asked her. 

Chloe pouts. “ mommy I don’t need to wear a pull up “ Chloe said.

Jess gave a shrug and a little smirk to answer Mya before giggling after a little bit 

“it’s a long trip Chloe so you are wearing one “ hanna says her tone saying she wasn’t going to change her mind 

Mya our jess just in a onesie and a diaper it would be comfortable in the car for her. “ okay mommy made some breakfast let’s go get some then let’s go bye bye “ mya said to her. 

Chloe still pouted. “ okay “ Chloe said finally