LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little attonery in need of a loving home

Lillybaby

Mya smiles and looked at jess and Chloe.

” Sissy made you breakfast I see. But let’s get something for you little belly” mya said picking up Jess and putting her in her high chair. 

Chloe smiled. “ we wanted to go outside in the backyard”

“Me be big giwl like sissy mama” jess says smiling 

“Okay it seem nice out after jess been fed and both of you are wash and dress then you can go outside and play okay “ hanna says picking up Jess blow from the floor 

“ yes you are “ mya says putting some dry baby cereal on jess tray for her. “ after we go shopping. We’re going to the beach house tomorrow.” 

Chloe smiled. “ yea the beach house “ Chloe said liking going there. 

Jess didn’t react like Chloe did to going to the beach house since she never been to one and just ate her cereal finding it easier then how she had it before 

hanna smiled and made her and Mya some coffee 

Mya was happy and decided to eat a bagel for breakfast. “ don’t let me forget to put Jess rash cream on her “ mya said telling Hanna. 

Chloe went to watch tv since everyone else was eating. 

“We can pick one up and some baby beach stuff she going to need and clothes “ hanna says 

Jess had finish eating “mama done down plwase “ jess says wanting to find Chloe 

“ yea that’s what I was thinking. “ mya says she goes over to get Jess down. “ sissy watching tv “ mya says knowing that’s what Jess wanted. She felt her diaper. 

“ you need a change.” May says going to change her. 

Jess wiggle and whine when she was taken up to change she didn’t want that she want to play with Chloe so she was pouting when she was put down 

hanna started to clean up after Mya took jess up 

Jess nodded and tried to get up on the couch to watch tv too 

hanna was just finishing cleaning up and started to pack some stuff in jess diaper bag “hey did you put Jess rash cream on yet ?” Hanna ask noticing Mya 

Chloe helped Jess on the couch as she watched tv. 

Mya turns back around.” Thanks for reminding me “ mya says going over to get. “ come baby mama needs to put this on you “ mya says rubbing the cream on jess rash.

Jess wiggle not wanting the cream but soon sat still watching tv so Mya could do it 

“no problem “ hanna says to Mya before going to get ready for the day 

Mya did it quickly. “ alright Jess mine as well get you dressed” mya said. Taking her upstairs. “ who’s a good baby “ mya cooed and tickling jess knowing she wants to play. 

Chloe finished her show. “ mommy can I get dressed now” Chloe asked. 

Jess started wiggling and giggling happily when she was cooed and tickled “me mama me” she said though laugher 

“sure honey make sure you turn the tv off first before you do “ hanna says 

Mya kept tickling jess then decided to play hide n seeek. “ where did Jess go “ mya said covering her eyes. 

Chloe nodded and went and turned the tv off and went to find something to wear. She decided shorts and a t shirt.  “ mommy can brush my hair please “

Jess blink a couple times and reach to pull  Mya hands away making babbling noise going deeper into baby mood easily going between very babish and a little older as Mya and Hanna made it easy and a enjoying being little if more Amazons where like them maybe littles would do better 

“sure honey “ hanna says walking into Chloe room and grabs her hair brush and starts to do her hair 

Mya smiles and giggles at jess. “ there she is “ nya say. She takes Jess onsie off and starts to blow raspberries on her belly.  Mya decided to put jess in a blue shorts and shirt with micky on it. “ now the baby all dressed and ready for the day “ mya Cooed to jess. 

Chloe sat and got her hair done. “ can we get new sand toys for the beach “ chloe asked.

Jess clap her hands when Mya uncoverd her face then scream out in laughter when her tummy was blown on jess then sat up cooing back liking her outfit 

“sure that’s fine as we need to get new stuff for the trip anyway “ hanna says finishing Chloe hair 

Jess kept giggling till she turn over into her tummy to get away from being tickled 

“Yeah we’re almost ready chole go put your shoes on then we can go “ hanna says leaving Chloe room with everyone