LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little attonery in need of a loving home

Lillybaby

“I know with Chloe you feel you miss out some closeness when she was a baby and I don’t know if Jess would be okay with it but um have you thought of breastfeeding her ?” Hanna whispers to Mya being careful how she spoke 

• Like 1

“Okay” hanna says agreeing with Mya “that be good and easier to swap over with less fuss hopefully “ hanna says as she goes along with Mya looking around at some of the things they carried for littles frown at some checking tags of others 

Mya puts a couple things in the cart. She approaches the toy aisle. “ hey jess wanna pick out a couple toys “ mya ask. 

Mya sees a activity table for jess to play in. “ Hanna put that in the cart for my office “ mya says.

“Okay I will now “ Hanna says after picking up a few things before putting what Mya wanted in the cart 

jess pointed to the baby Disney characters that came wrap in there own blanket then look at Mya to see if they where okay to get 

“Luk funny mama “ Jess says softly to Mya and points to the bottles a little 

Hanna was looking at the different baby carriers they had so hadn’t noticed Chloe yet 

“Tay “ jess mumble and lay her head back down 

“okay let’s go pay then they can deliver the big stuff to the house “ Hanna says bending down to give Chloe her other half of her cookie 

Mya goes to check out and they pay for everything quickly then puts jess in her car seat. “ you need a diaper change when we get home “ mya tells her. 

Chloe eats the other half of her cookie. 

“I do ?” Jess says confused when Mya says that when there back in the car 

Hanna puts Chloe in her seat and puts the stroller away before getting in and driving home