LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little attonery in need of a loving home

Lillybaby

Jess cuddle Micky with a few sniffles and whines before falling asleep in Mya arms 

“yeah well she always wanted a bother or sister so now she wants to prove she can be a good big sister “ Hanna says before checking on Chloe 

“Yep now she does “ hanna agree smiling at Mya she then turn to Chloe “Good girl yes you may or you can wait till after the puppet show to have it “ hanna offer two choices for chole to choose wanting her to learn to think carefully at time so know what to do when she was older 

Chloe thought about it for a minute. “ can I have half now and half later “ Chloe said thinking that was better. 

Mya smiles down at jess at how cute she looked. “ she so attached to this micky it’s to cute”

“Yes you may that’s a good idea Chloe “ hanna tells her and breaks the cookie in half and give her one half of the cookie before turning back to Mya “I thought so I thought we could make jess room baby Disney them since she seem to like baby Micky “ hanna says 

“Yeah she needs one now let’s get walking if we want to see the show “ hanna says standing up 

jess wiggle a little in her sleep when she was moved but so was lightly snoring 

Hanna help Chloe find a spot up front so she could see the show before walking off to where Mya was with jess 

jess hadn’t wet yet but her tummy was started to make some sounds none of woke jess up 

• Like 1

“Good idea I’ll keep a eye on Chloe “ hanna whispers to Mya 

jess turn so she was laying on her tummy and carry on messing herself for a bit longer before she finely finish with a sigh dropping her pacifier out of her mouth 

“Not right now maybe later honey we have things we got to do first “hanna explains to Chloe as she takes her hand 

jess was sitting up in her stoller looking around now fully awake now