LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Missouri adult baby diaper lover

40 minutes ago, Mo. Baby boy said:

New to this site still trying to figure everything out sorry mail adult baby diaper lover

hey I hear you on being new to the site,, I m also new but a diaper lover many years,, if you ever want to chat and talk about diapers just drop me a text, I am on Skype and always willing to share vast experiences,,, Don't be shy,,,

I would love to chat with you but I cannot get on Skype and I do not know how to go private I lost my cell phone tonight to text when I was at work all I have is my home phone number but would love to talk to you

Hi and welcome Mo. Babyboy.  Always nice to see new people here. Take some time, roam around, get your bearings, I'm sure soon you will feel right at home. Any questions, just ask. Have fun and enjoy! And, I hope you find your phone again.

On 1/26/2018 at 3:38 AM, Guest said:

hey I hear you on being new to the site,, I m also new but a diaper lover many years,, if you ever want to chat and talk about diapers just drop me a text, I am on Skype and always willing to share vast experiences,,, Don't be shy,,,

Hi I just learned tonight how to get on to Skype are you still interested

2 minutes ago, Mo. Baby boy said:

Hi I just learned tonight how to get on to Skype are you still interested

Sorry to tell you though it is Friday night and I do not get off till 11 Central Time be home around 11:30 Central Time you can email me anytime

On 1/26/2018 at 3:38 AM, Guest said:

I can hardly wait to hear from you.  Please reply 

• 1 month later...

I'd love to anytime contact me