LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stressed out (w/ fairy)

Frank laid halfway back with Hailey between his legs as he snuggled her. "Well...I can take you to the bathroom. But if you need to go during the movie you should just go in your diaper." Frank rubbed her cheek a little. "That wouldn't make you too blushy would it?" He then kissed her cheek as the movie started into the opening.

Hailey blushed bright red at the thought of sitting there and just soaking the diaper she was in.  “It would be kinda embarrassing though.  Just sitting here and going potty in the diaper,” she mumbled shyly as she nuzzled her face into his chest.

Frank took her water as she snuggled into him, chest to chest. "Yah..." Frank rubbed her bare lower back as they snuggled. "I can see how it would feel embarrassing..." He kissed her head. "Big girls aren't supposed to be in diapers and going potty in them...but you need little girl time." Frank took her hair and wrapped it around her ear. "And tonight you are my little girl." Frank then reached down and patted her diapered bottom as he watched the movie with her.

“I know I need the relaxing time, but I’m not used to having to rely on another person,” Hailey admitted with a small sigh before she coughed heavily.  She gripped his shirt lightly in her fist as they snuggled, her other hand coming up to her mouth so she could suck her thumb.

"Well...you just do what feels right...I'm here for you." Frank rubbed her back and smiled as he felt her grip his shirt. He felt so connected to her in this moment, more than he ever had. Frank ran his hand through her hair as she lightly sucked her thumb. He didn't really watch much of the first part of the movie as he was more focused on Hailey. 

Frank helped Hailey sit up a little, about 25 minutes in, to finish her water. When they laid back down he laid her so her stomach was up, and rested both of his hands on her tummy as he gently rubbed it. "Comfy?" He asked as he playfully nibbled on her ear lobe.

Hailey pouted slightly as she was sat up so she could finish her water, coughing a little bit when she was done.  “Yeah, you are a really good pillow.  Nice and snuggly,” she admitted with a shy laugh.  Tilting her head up, she pressed a soft kiss to Frank’s lips before snuggling more under the blanket.

"Well thank you...I'm glad you think I'm a good pillow." He kissed her back when she kissed him. As Hailey snuggled under the blanket more Frank took his hand from her stomach and slid it down into her diaper. "Mr. Hand was cold...he needed to come in here to warm up." Frank whispered as he smiled and lightly kissed her neck. His hand rested lightly just above her girly parts as his fingers felt her smooth skin. 

For the next five minutes, every minute or so, Frank would move a few fingers down to lightly play with Hailey's girly parts for a bit. He enjoyed making her feel good and turning her on.

Hailey giggled softly as Frank’s hand slid into her diaper.  “Yeah, I can tell that your hand was cold,” she shivered, gasping softly at the kisses to her neck.  Hailey moaned softly, spreading her legs a little bit to give Frank better access, biting her bottom lip as she did so.

Frank smiled as Hailey enjoyed his touch. When she opened her legs, he took his own legs and hooked them around hers from the inside. He opened her hips more as he played with her, his legs preventing hers from closing. "You like when I'm in control." It was both a question and a statement as he smiled and kissed her neck from her ear to shoulder. 

Frank took his free hand and brought her hands up to her chest. He laid them next to one another on her chest then wrapped his arms around her hugging her tightly. He continued with consistent touching as Hailey laid on him.

Hailey moaned softly at the feeling of Frank’s fingers, bucking her hips a little as she nodded to his comment.  “I do like having you in control, it makes me feel more  ease,” she admitted with a blush as she settled into his chest.

”Can we take a nap in a bit?  I think my fever is coming back,” she admitted with a small squirm and shiver, her bladder feeling slightly full once more.

Frank smiled at her comment about control. It was the first time she had said that, it made him feel good.

Frank took his hand out from her diaper at her final comment. "Yeah I probably shouldn't be getting you all excited huh..." He kissed her cheek. "I'll get up and get you more medicine here in a minute, then it will be bedtime for you little one, not nap time." He said with a rub to her tummy.

Hailey whimpered ever so slightly when Frank withdrew his hand from her diaper, hoping he would have at least let her finish before he did so.  

“Okay, but can you maybe finish first?  I was so close,” she pouted softly, giving him her puppy eyes full force.  Snuggling closer, Hailey settled her check back against his chest as she looked up at him.

He smiled. He had hoped she would ask him to continue. "I don't know... maybe if you ask me very nicely." He smiled at her with a kiss on her forehead. Frank didn't let her get very far into talking before slipping his hand back in and playing with her. "This is what you needed hmm." He put his free arm around her hugging her tightly as he played with her. After some time her could tell she was very close.

“Please?” Hailey whimpered with a pout, humming softly as his hand slipped back into her diaper, moaning as she rocked her hips.  “Y-yeah.  I really needed this,” she murmured as she let her eyes drift shut, gasping softly as she came into her diaper, wriggling her hips as it made her need to pee increase.

”I really have to go potty all of a sudden,” she blushed with a squirm, tucking her hands between her legs as she wriggled desperately.

Frank smiled and removed his hand as Hailey enjoyed the sensation. This was all making him rather excited as well. Her next comment only made it that much more so. Frank noticed her hand go between her legs. He smiled to himself as he thought about how the thick diaper would make it harder for her to hold it.

"Hmm, you do?" Frank slid his hand down on hers and slid his fingers between hers. "Can my hand join yours down here so we can feel it get warm together?" He smiled with a kiss to her shoulder. 

Hailey blushed as Frank reached down to hold her hand as she held herself tightly.  She crossed her legs quickly when she felt a small dribble dampen the padding and whimpered softly.  “I really have to go tinkle.  Can’t I get up and go to the potty?  I think I can hold it,” she whimpered as she squirmed in place.

Frank smiled, enjoying what was happening. "Yaaah, of course you can use the potty. Thank you for asking. It would feel good to use it after all the accidents today huh?" Frank kept his hand where it was. "It's hard when you have diapers on...that thick padding is just asking to be peed in isn't it?" Frank peered around to look at Hailey. "Are you going to get up or do I need to carry my little girl?" Frank kissed her cheek.

Hailey wriggled desperately in Franks arms, nodding at the idea of peeing in the actual potty after her multiple accidents from that morning.  “Can you carry me please?  I really really have to go peepee,” she blushed as she squirmed to keep from letting out any pee.

Frank gently moved her off him and slowly got up, he wasn't in a hurry. "Yes I can carry you Hailey." Frank smiled and reached down putting one arm under her knees and the other under her back as he lifted her. "Hi" He smiled as his face was close to hers. 

Frank carried her back to the bathroom and stood her up, removing the blanket. "Okay let's see if you kept this dry..." Frank knelt down.

Hailey looped her arms around Franks neck as she shyly nuzzled her face into his shoulder.  “Hi, you’re really snuggly,” she smiled with a kiss to his cheek.

Squirming desperately as she was set down, Hailey tucked both hands between her legs as she felt a small dribble soak into the padding of her diaper.  “Please get this off, I really need to go,” she pouted as she wriggled in place.

Frank set her down, thinking how cute she looked as she sqirmed in place. "Hailey...it takes a little bit of time to take it off...and I can't do it with your hands in the way..." Frank took a second. "Okay, let's do this..." Frank lifted her on to the toilet, her diaper still on. "If you can hold it I'll start to take it off..." He made sure her hands were out of the way and started on the top left tape.

Frank was thinking about how this little side of her was really coming out being in diapers. He liked it and had an idea to bring it out even more. As he had one tape off he looked at her. "You aren't peeing are you?" He brought his hand to her diaper to check.

Hailey pouted as her hands were moved from her diaper.  “Can you please just take this diaper off.  I let out a small dribble, but I’m not full on peeing yet,” she moaned with a desperate squirm.  “I don’t want to have another accident,” she whimpered.

Frank moved his hand. He got up close and put his nose to hers. "Hey, all of this trying to go potty is just stressing you out..." Frank held her hands. "It's okay... I want you to go in your diaper. We won't call it an accident." He kissed her cheek. "It's okay...I promise. I like your little side... I like your snuggles and carrying you and caring for you." He smiled.

Hailey whimpered as she buried her face into Franks shoulder with a shake of her head.  “I don’t want to go in the diaper though.  I don’t want to wet myself again today,” she sobbed as she squirmed desperately in place.