LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stressed out (w/ fairy)

“I guess it’s good that you know, but it’s still really embarrassing.  I’m really nervous for classes to start next week but I’m also really excited.  Yes please, just egg whites and cheese on a bagel.  Could I also have some juice?” Hailey asked as she looked over at Frank.

She bit her bottom lip nervously as she thought about the pull-ups, figuring after they got the diapers, she could go shopping for some looser pants, not wanting them to be noticeable during class.

"Yah... I think your cheeks are still blushing from earlier." He smiled a little and ordered both of them food. He took some bites as he drove.

"I have to admit something to you..." He glanced over. "It might sound strange but I think I'm really going to like you wearing pullups and diapers...I just might not let you back into underwear," he half joked with a smile over at her.

“Really?  Why do you think you’re going to like me in diapers?” Hailey asked curiously as she took a bite of her own sandwich, sipping at her juice with a a raised eyebrow.  “I don’t know how anyone could possibly find it to be cute,” she sighed as they pulled up to the medical supply store.

"Well, it's hard to explain...but I just think you especially will be very cute in them...and I'm sure we'll talk more about this...but I just want you to be comfortable in them around me...I won't tease you too much if you have an accident." He smiled and reached over ruffling her hair with his hand. He had finished his food. 

"Well I was going to go to the grocery store first but then all our food would get warm...let's pop in here and go get your diapers." He got out of the car with her and took her hand. "Are you nervous?" 

“You really think I’m going to look cute in diapers?  I don’t think that’s even possible,” Hailey laughed softly as nodded in agreement as she got out of the car.  “It does make sense to get these first, I wouldn’t want the food to go bad.  Nervous?  Yeah, a little bit, but I think it’s mostly because I haven’t worn one in a while.”

She followed Frank to the adolescent diaper section and blushed heavily when she spotted the pack of purple pull-ups and the bulky pink diapers.  “Those are for kids though,”Hailey blushed bright red with a nervous squirm.

"Yeah...I'll be right here...you'll be okay." He squeezed her hand as they walked in. It didn't take Frank long to find the right section. He looked over seeing how red Hailey's cheeks were. 

"Uh huh, it's okay that they are for kids...oh look here are the Disney print ones I was talking about...the diapers and pullups." He picked up a package of both. "These look like they are super cute." He read the sizes. "Yep, these will fit."

Perhaps it was nerves or perhaps it was breakfast but Hailey's stomach started to bother her. "Let's grab some wipes here too...do you see any?"

Hailey watched Frank pick out the diapers and pull-ups before nodding at the suggestion that they get wipes there.  “That sounds good.  I think I need to get powder too,” she said softly as she carried one of the packages.

((Can you please not say what my character is feeling?  I like to be in control of that.))

"Ahh yes...very good thought." Frank handed Hailey the pullups to carry and he grabbed the wipes and powder. He smiled when he thought how it would make her smell.

"Okay, I think that's it...let's see if we can find a bathroom and get you into one of these pullups." He spoke softly so as not to be over heard. He located where the bathroom was. "Ah there it is..."

“Okay, do you want to hold the bags and I’ll go change into one of these?” Hailey asked shyly with a blush as she opened the package of pull-ups to take out one with Rapunzel on it.  She quickly ducked into the bathroom to change into the pull-up once she powdered it.  “It’s on, I think it makes my butt look big though,” Hailey said as she put her panties into the bag with the pull-ups before she shyly took Franks hand.

"Sure." Frank smiled, "I'll go pay for all of this and meet you back here..."

Frank got back just as she was coming out. He made sure the powder and panties made it into the bag. "Let me see..." He looked at her butt and lifted her shirt in the back, before letting it down and coming around to take her hand. "Mmm...it's really not very noticeable. Maaaaybe your butt is a little bigger." He laughed and swung her hand a bit. "Let's get outta here..." He realized he'd been a little loud at the end there and felt bad as they walked past a worker who'd probably heard on the way out. 

Once back in the car, Frank looked over. "So the reviews said these were really soft on the inside and comfy to wear...do they feel nice? You smell nice by the way..." He smiled as he drove.

Hailey blushed as Frank checked to make sure her shorts didn’t show the pull-up and ducked her face when an employee glanced over at her with a raised eyebrow.  “They are surprisingly comfortable and they don’t feel too bulky between my legs.  Which is a good thing,” she smiled before she blushed at the comment of her smelling good.

”Thank you, I think I picked the aloe cornstarch powder,” she explained with a shy smile as she glanced back over at Frank.  “I do like the Disney princess print too.”

"Mhmm...that's good" He replied to her saying they were comfy. "I'm glad you like the print...I hope you won't be too embarrassed to let me see when we get home." He smiled over. 

Before long they were at the grocery store. They walked up and down the aisles getting food for the week. They'd been there a good 20 minutes and were nearly done. "Hmm..let me see that list...okay just a few more things. You doing okay?" He smiled and kissed her forehead.

“Maybe I’ll let you see it when we get back,” Hailey laughed softly as they pulled up to the grocery store and got out to follow Frank inside.

”Yup, I’m good, can we get more green tea?  I’m almost out,” she blushed with a small shift, her bladder starting to feel slightly full.  “Are we almost done?” Hailey asked curiously as she settled her cheek against Franks arm with a shiver and a cough.

Frank smiled down at her. "I already got it in the last aisle, see" He pointed it out and rubbed her back as she put her cheek against his arm. "Is someone feeling snugglie? We are almost done...thank goodness too...this store makes me crazy." They got the last few items then hopped into the long checkout line.

"Man I hate coming here on weekends." He pulled Hailey in close as they waited.

“Oh, okay.  Yeah, I want to go home and snuggle, I feel a cold coming on,” Hailey admitted with a small sigh as they approached the checkout, grimacing at the long line as she squirmed a little in place.

”I kinda have to go potty,” she whispered shyly with a blush as she looked up at Frank, tapping her foot a little to keep from holding herself as she felt a tiny dribble dampen her pull-up ever so slightly.

"Oh no...well you know added stress makes it more likely for you to catch a cold." He told her putting on his medical hat. "I heard that little cough back there....I'll make sure to take good care of you tonight." He smiled at her as they moved up a bit.

He leaned down to hear her whispers. "Okay...well..." He looked around and whispered back. "I see it over near the exit...we can stop on the way out." He thought it was cute she told him like that, normally she would just go to the bathroom. He wondered to himself if maybe she wanted to hear it was okay to go in the pullup. 

After another few minutes they were starting to put there items up on the belt to be bought. Now knowing she had to pee, he was keeping a closer eye on her.

“I know, but I just want to go home and snuggle while watching a movie,” Hailey sighed as she squirmed a little more where she stood.

”I’m going to duck over to the bathroom.  Can you meet me over there when you’re done paying?” She asked shyly as she felt another dribble wet the crotch of her pull-up, squeezing her legs tightly together before she headed over to the bathroom.

Hailey made it just in time with only a little bit of the design on the pull-up fading before she washed her hands when she was done and went back to meet up with Frank with another few coughs.

"Okay sure...I'll meet you over there." He managed to make it over there just about as she was coming out. "Hey, there you are. Did you make it okay?" He whispered. "I don't need to check you do I?" He smiled a little. "Okay ...come on then..." They went out to the car and loaded it up. "Alright...I just gotta get us some gas on the way back and that will be that."

Frank made it a bit down the road and heard Hailey caught again. "Oh no...that darn caught...here, there is a blanket back here...wrap yourself up." He reached back while driving and got it for her, soon they had arrived at the gas station.

Hailey nodded when they got to the car and wrapped herself up in the snuggly purple blanket when it was handed to her.  “Thank you, can you get me some apple juice please?  My throat is kind of sore,” she asked shyly as she settled her cheek against the back of the seat.

Sighing heavily, she watched Frank head into the gas station and turned to look down at her phone, shifting occasionally in her seat.

Frank agreed to get her some juice. He also picked up some other medicine and things to make sure he had enough around their place. He came back after about five minutes and opened Hailey's juice.

"Hey babe...I got you some medicine while I was in there...it's a daytime medicine that will help with your cough and throat." He said as he poured it and handed it to her. "Drink that up and have some of your juice." He smiled a little.

“Thank you for getting me the juice and medicine,” Hailey rasped out as she swallowed the grape liquid before following it up with a few sips of the juice.  She snuggled into the blanket as she glanced miserably over at Frank.

“How far away are we from the apartment?”she asked shyly as she looked over at Frank, squirming more in her seat.

"You're welcome...I haven't seen you this sick before. I can't wait to get home and get you all comfy ...I'm going to take good care of you Hailey" He started out of the gas station and reached over to rub her leg thru the blanket. "Hmm, I guess probably like 10 minutes or so...you don't feel like you're gonna throw up do you?" He asked concerned, as they drove down the road.

“I don’t like having other people see me sick.  I’m not used to relying on other people,” Hailey admitted with a small sigh.  “No, it’s not a throw up feeling, but my tummy is really sore,” she admitted with a squirm.

"Oh...hmm" Frank thought the comment was a little odd about relying on people. "Well...I just care about you...I'm happy to help. I know being sick is no fun..." Frank paused as he listened to her second response.

"...I'm sorry your tummy hurts Hailey. I umm ...well don't feel bad if you need to gas or whatever. We can roll the window down..." He laughed a little. "Just don't feel like you gotta hold it all in ...that's all" They were still a ways from home. 

“I hate being sick, it’s the worst,” Hailey grimaced with a pout as she squirmed more in the seat, blushing heavily at Franks next words before she held her stomach when a cramp hit.  “Please tell me we’re almost home,” she frowned nervously.