LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stressed out (w/ fairy)

Hailey is 20 years old and about to start her first semester of college. She'd never been particularly good at school...and the social aspects of it usually caused her much stress. She had taken a few years off of school after highschool and in that time met her boyfriend, Frank. Frank is a med student and would soon be starting his residency but luckily had a few weeks still before that happened. Frank also has a bit of a thing for girls in diapers and being a caretaker but he hasn't shared that with Hailey.

When Hailey was in highschool she really struggled with the stress. It caused her to occasionally wet the bed and even occasionally have daytime problems. Since she's been out of school though her issues had pretty much gone away...still she was very embarrassed about her past and never told Frank. As her start of classes draws closer, she notices her accident problems returning. 

Frank tosses and turns a bit as he wakes up with a stretch. He yawns and looks over with a smile at Hailey, kissing her cheek. As he comes back he notices a bit of the sheet is wet, he moves the top sheet away more and sees that their is a large wet spot under Hailey, her grey sleep shorts dark from the wetness. 

He shook her gently. "Hailey ...wake up. You wet the bed..." 

Hailey groaned slightly at the movement coming from Frank and groggily opened her brown eyes, her blonde hair falling out of the messy bun she’d tied her hair in before she went to bed.  “Wha?  Oh my gosh!  I am so sorry,” she blushed heavily as she sat up sharply, tears welling up in her eyes as she looked over at Frank.

”I-I’m going to go shower,” she choked out with a sniffle as she moved to get out of bed, averting her gaze since she was too embarrassed to look at Frank.

Frank was a little surprised she was so upset about it, he could tell she was near crying. "Hey, it's okay...it's no big deal." He got up and went to comfort her, hugging her he rubbed her back and put her head in his chest. "Someone is a little embarrassed, I can tell..." He smiled a little and kissed her head. "It's not a big deal...I promise...I'll get this all cleaned up and it will be like it never happened." He continued to comfort her as she stayed close to him. "Alright, you better go get cleaned up."

Hailey broke down in sobs as Frank hugged her close before she slowly pulled back with a shaky sniffle.  “Okay,” she nodded timidly and grabbed some clothes before going into the bathroom to shower and get dressed for the day.

After a long, hot shower, she did her makeup and got dressed in some denim shorts, a pink bralette and a loose white tank top, her hair still damp and air drying as she entered the bedroom once more.  “Hey, I’m sorry about the mess,” she mumbled softly as she looked down at her feet.

Frank had stripped the sheets and mattress protector and gotten them in the wash. He had gotten dressed and was just sitting on the bare bed, reading some news on his phone. He looked up as she walked in. 

"It's okay...come here cutie." He smiled as she shyly walked over. He put his hands on her hips. "You look cute, you know how I like these shorts on you." He patted her butt and pulled her closer still. "So, I have to ask...has this wetting the bed happened before?" He reached up and ran his finger down her nose.

Hailey shyly shuffled towards the bed, staring down at her feet to avoid looking Frank in the eyes.  “I know they’re your favorite, they’re mine too silly,” she blushed before finally looking up as she was pulled closer.

”Yeah.  I used to wet the bed pretty consistently when I was younger.  And I maybe used to have some daytime accidents,” Hailey admitted as she averted her gaze once more.

Her words excited him yet made him feel bad for her all at the same time. "Hailey...I can't believe you didn't tell me this before now." They had been seeing each other for about five months but only living together a few weeks. He lifted her up and snuggled her in his lap. "Well ...it was very brave of you to tell me now...I can see why you were so upset after the accident." He rubbed her back. "Are you worried it might start happening again? Accidents in the daytime especially are pretty serious..."

“I didn’t tell you because I thought it had gone away.  Plus, it’s really embarrassing and I didn’t want you to think I was gross,” Hailey mumbled and blushed as she was tugged onto Franks lap, burying her face into his shoulder with a sigh.

”I am kinda worried it’s going to start happening more now, but I don’t know what to do about it.  I don’t want to wet myself in class when thy start up next week,” she sighed heavily, feeling very nervous and embarrassed.

He comforted her. "I understand and I would never think you are gross, never." He hugged her. "Yah your first class is only a few days away now..." He paused. "Have you been to a doctor for this? What did you do before when you had these accidents?" He wanted to know more. "I know it's probably hard to talk about but it's important that you tell me what you can." He rubbed her cheek softly.

“I went to a doctor when I was in high school and he said it was just stress related and he had me wear protection,” Hailey blushed bright red at that thought before she ducked her face once more.

”I know classes start in a few days, but I don’t know what to do about the wetting now though,” she sighed with a sniffle, shivering closer to Frank.

Frank's heart raced a bit. He didn't realize until now her problems were as recent as highschool and she had worn 'protection'. He could see how embarrassed she was. "Well that doctor gave you good advice... protection is a good idea if you're having frequent accidents...but I'm sure you probably felt kinda childish wearing, what pullups? Diapers?" He pulled he knees up and craddled her on his lap. "Well...you know I'm going to be here for you right? We will tackle this together."

“It was pull-ups during the day and diapers at nighttime,” Hailey admitted as she was held closer to his chest with a miserable sigh.  “I know, and I really appreciate it,” she smiled with a gentle kiss to his cheek as she shifted a little on his lap.

He smiled back. "I'm glad I'm getting some good cuddle time with you" He thought a moment. "Well...if I put on my medical hat" He smiles at her. "I think given your history it would be best for you to wear protection again ... daytime and nighttime...at least until we can get your stress down...and you go accident free for awhile." He kissed her forehead. "I know that's probably not what you wanted to hear me say...but you are going to be so stressed if you aren't wearing protection..." He could see her cheeks flushed red. "We need to go shopping for groceries today...we can swing by the medical supplies store on the way back..."

Hailey wrinkled her nose up at the thought of having to wear protection once again but she didn’t want to argue with Frank since he was the one about to start his residency in a week.  “Okay, I mean, it’s not exactly like I have much of a choice in the matter.  Can we get some goldfish crackers when we go to the store?” she asked curiously as she looked up at him.

”How about you get a shower and then I will clean and make the bed, then we can head out to the store,” Hailey suggested as she got to her feet.

"Sure we can get some goldfishies." He smiled at her cuteness. He helped her off his lap, then stood up. Their place was small, a one bed one bathroom apartment. 

"Well I wasn't going to shower, but that does sound nice after seeing you all clean...sounds like a plan." Frank left the bedroom and went into the bathroom, locking the door out of habit. He noticed Hailey's wet clothes on the floor still, thinking she forgot to pick them up. He got undressed and started to shower. "Ahhhh" He sighed as the warm water poured over him.

Hailey smiled and set to cleaning the bed before she put new sheets on it and went to the kitchen to make a cup of tea.  She filled up her pink Disney mug with the beverage before she added some honey to it and sat down on the freshly made bed as she waited for Frank to be done in the bathroom.  Grabbing her phone, Hailey scrolled through it as she drank her tea, shifting slightly as the tea hit her already slightly full bladder.

Frank was taking awhile in the shower, he typically took long showers. He turned the shower off and dried off. He wrapped the towel around his waist and went to the sink starting to shave. As he started to shave he thought he heard the door handle jiggle. He paused shaving a moment to listen. "Hmm..." He said out loud as he continued to shave. 

“Hey, are you almost done?  I need to pee and brush my teeth,” Hailey called through the door with a blush as she shifted around, rubbing a hand over her full bladder with a squirm.  She tucked a hand between her legs legs when she felt a small dribble dampen her panties ever so slightly.

Frank heard her as his electric shaver continued. He was just about to reach over and open the door when he decided to instead ask her something. "Did you say you have to brush your teeth?" He pretend to not fully hear her. He smiled a little as an image of her doing a potty dance came into his head. He thought though that she probably didn't need to go that badly.

He then tried to think back if he'd seen any signs of this earlier in their relationship. He did recall that she was somewhat often pretty desperate when she needed to go...but it never resulted in any accidents he knew about.

Once she responded back again he opened the door. He noticed her hand move away from between her legs as he did. He playfully teased her a little. "Mhmm, looks like you do need to pee...don't get those undies wet"

“Yes, I have to pee and brush my teeth,” Hailey sighed heavily as she squirmed in place, waiting for Frank to open the bathroom door.  She quickly moved her hand from between her legs as the door opened and ducked past him to get to the toilet.  Wriggling her damp panties and shorts down, she sat down with a sigh of relief as she peed.  “It’s not funny, I really had to go,” she blushed as she finished up and washed her hands.

He was done shaving now and moved over to her as she peed. "He laughed a little...that was a close one huh..." He looked down and could see her grey panties were damp in the crotch. After she replied "It's not funny, I really had to go." He again spoke. "Mhmm I see that." Which caused her cheeks to blush. 

He followed her to where she washed her hands. He thought about how the denim shorts fit snug in her bottom. "Are you okay with wearing a pullup under these shorts?" He wasn't sure how long she had them or if she'd done it in the past. "Because...as soon as we buy this protection...you are going to need to put one on..." He explained. He walked back to the bedroom with her and got dressed.

“Yeah, I should be able to fit a pull-up under them, I’ve had these shorts for a good few years, so I know it fits one.  Why do I need to change into one as soon as we get them?” Hailey raised an eyebrow when she was done brushing her teeth.  She slid her sandals on before grabbing her purse with a smile.  “Can we at least find some cute ones?  Last time I had to wear plain white ones,” Hailey stayed with a wrinkle of her nose.

"Okay...good. Why?...well I didn't want to embarrass you but I saw that you leaked a little into those panties you are wearing. I think if the door had been locked any longer those shorts would be wet." He noticed her half drank tea, picked it up and carried it to her. "Finish up your tea here...I'm going to make a coffee for the road."

He chatted with her as he made the coffee. "Yeah I was checking some things out on my phone... I know how you like Disney. They make pullups with Disney print that should fit you...they also have some diapers at the medical store with Disney Princess print as well. Those would both be really cute." He smiled at her. 

After she finished the tea and his coffee was made they were out the door.

“They would not have.  I just forgot to pee while I was in the bathroom earlier.  I don’t usually have full accidents during the day.  That’s why pull-ups are usually enough,” Hailey blushed as she finished the rest of her tea.

“I do like Disney.  I didn’t know they made Disney diapers in adult sizes,” she blinked in surprise as she slid into the passengers seat of the car, smiling sweetly over at Frank.

"Well I realize you haven't really been having any accidents in the day, but it just takes one time... And givin your history it's important for you to get into one quickly."

It was actually a youth diaper that he knew would fit her, but he didn't elaborate. He wasn't sure how she'd feel about it when she saw a picture of a preteen on the package. He smiled back at her as they sat in the car "I bet if probably feels good that I know about all this now huh? I'm sorry you wet the bed like that but I'm glad I know...it must have been hard on you in highschool." He reached over and patted her leg. "I can see why classes are making you anxious." He drank some coffee as he pulled into a drivethru. "Can I get you a breakfast sandwich? I'm hungry."