LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stressed out (w/ fairy)

"I worry about you because I care about you silly." He rubbed her cheek. 

"Yes we should find a potty...I see that potty squirm you're doing." He took her hand and found the restroom. "Hmm...it won't open." The door was locked on the woman's. Frank moved over and tried the men's room, which was open. "Of course...guys isn't locked. Well...I see two options here. Are you close to an accident?" Frank looked at Hailey. "Or can you still hold it?"

Hailey frowned at the fact the women’s bathroom was locked before blushing as she realized her boyfriends suggestion.  “I really really have to go.  I feel like I might go potty in my pants very soon,” she admitted as she wriggled her hips.

Frank smiled. He stepped into Hailey and glanced around seeing they were alone. "I think you are going to go potty in your pants." He smiled softly as he talked quiet. "Why don't you pretend that you are late for class and you only have time to go in your pullup...you need to be able to go without people noticing." Frank put a hand on her shoulder. "I'll take a step back here and you show me how you would go in your pants. Then I'll tell you if you did a good job of not making it obvious." 

Frank did step back. He could have easily taken her into the men's room but he much preferred this idea.

"You want me to go peepee in my pants?  What if it leaks?" Hailey gasped in surprise as she squirmed in place.  "Should I go potty standing up or sitting down in a seat?" she asked curiously as she stepped her feet in place, biting down on her bottom lip before she gasped slightly and went still as she started to wet her pull-up, tensing her thighs tightly as she tried to keep from flooding it all at once.  "Ooops, I had an potty accident," she blushed and reached down to feel her full pull-up.

Frank nodded. "Yep I want you to go. It shouldn't leak." He smiled as she squirmed. 

Frank started to answer her next question. "Well you..." He paused when he heard her gasp and saw her go still, knowing what she was doing.

"Yeah that started coming out before you wanted it to I think..." He watched her put her hand in her crotch to feel the pullup through her shorts. "Just stand here a minute and let that get soaked up..." Fortunately the pullups were pretty capable of handling a full wetting from her. Frank went around and looked at her bottom to check for leaks. "Do you feel any leaking?" 

"I will say...you did a pretty good job of going but you can't say ops I had a potty accident after you do it...then everyone will know silly." He smiled joking with her.

"I'm done.  It looks like it held everything," Hailey blushed as she turned to try and look at her butt.  "Sorry, I did have an accident though.  Plus, I wouldn't say that in the middle of class," she giggled softly as she wriggled her hips once more.  "Can you change me please?  Or am I going to have to sit in my wet pull-up for a bit?" she asked him curiously with a raised eyebrow.

"Mhmm it does." He smiled at her next question. He softly took her hands. "Hailey..." He smiled a bit. "Do you like how it feels? I saw how you kinda felt it ...and just watching you...it seems like you...like how it feels all wet and warm. Is that true?" He looked down on her as he stood close.

“I dunno, I guess so.  It does feel really good though when I lose control into either my pants or the pull-up.  I kinda like how it gets warm and squishy too,” Hailey admitted with a blush as her hands were taken.

Frank looked at her, her blushing cheeks obvious. "Uh huh...I thought that might be the case. So do you really have all these problems with going potty or do you just like wetting and wearing pullups like a toddler?" Frank asked frankly. Before she could reply he added more. "You know what...I know we had talked about me doing more for you...I am going to be fully responsible for you from now on. You really are just a little girl ... who likes her pants wet...and I am going to treat you as such." He was sure the experience was embarrassing for her being spoken to like that in public, even if no one was around. He didn't actually view her as just a little girl, more like her age with a little side, but he loved to see her blush and squirm.

He was holding her hips now. "Look up at me...I'm not mad but you need to tell me you understand that you're just a little girl." He pulled her closer to make her feel smaller as he looked down at her. He lightly squeezed her bottom. "After you tell me that we are going into the men's room and I'm changing you." 

Frank wasn't sure but in his mind he felt like she would like him being in control and making her feel little.

Hailey felt tears well up in her eyes when she heard Frank pretty much ask her if she was wetting herself on purpose and shook her head with a small sniffle.  “I-I’m not little though.  And it’s not on purpose!  I’m stressed out and I don’t like you thinking I’m doing any of this on purpose,” she whimpered softly, glad they were alone in the hallway as she felt a few tears start to fall down her cheeks.

• 3 weeks later...

Frank wondered if he'd been too hard on her, but he was committed now. "Yes you are little...but that's okay" He hugged her as he started to walk her towards the bathroom. He wasn't sure whether she was or wasn't doing it on purpose. "I know you say you aren't doing it on purpose...I believe you, okay." He took her into the men's room and into a stall, then wiped a few tears. "Let's get you cleaned up...I know you had an accident, but I was telling you it was okay to go...the rest of the day today I want you to really focus on using the potty." Frank took her shorts down then tore off the sides of the pull up. "If your pullup ends up wet like this again I'll have to put you in a diaper for the rest of the day. This looks like it almost leaked..." 

Frank grabbed a wipe out. "Here, do you want to do it?"

Hailey reached up to rub the tears out of her eyes as she was led into the bathroom and nodded at the offer of getting cleaned up.  “I’m trying to make it to the bathroom.  It’s not exactly like I want to wet myself, that’s embarrassing, plus I don’t want anyone to actually see me in a diaper at school,” she blushed before she shook her head at the offer of the wipe.

”Can you do it please?” she asked shyly as she dug our a fresh pull-up.

Frank smiled a bit and squatted down some. "Sure I can do it..." He started to wipe her gently. "I know this is embarrassing Hailey...I'm worried that trying to make the potty is just making you more stressed...and you nearly over filled this pullup. Had you sat down you probably would have..." Frank took the clean pullup from her. "Okay step in..."

He helped her into it and helped her put her shorts back on. "There..." Frank gave her a big hug. "We'll figure these darn accidents out..I promise." He smiled down at her.

After washing their hands and tossing out the wet pullup they exited the bathroom. "Okay, where to next?" Frank looked at Hailey.

“I guess it was pretty full huh?  I just want these accidents to stop and be done with them.  They’re embarrassing and I don’t want to have one in the middle of class,” Hailey blushed as she hugged Frank shyly.

”My next two classes are over in the science building,” she explained as she shouldered her backpack once more.

Frank nodded at her comment about the pullup being full.

"Ah science building, awesome." Frank started to walk with Hailey. "Hang on I'm thirsty...gonna grab us a few pops." With that Frank went over to the vending machine nearby and got them both a 20oz coke. He wanted her to have another chance to use the bathroom. He was becoming worried about her ability to do so.

Frank handed her the drink and they walked off to the science building. "This was a good five minute walk or so... So let's see. You have your first class from 9am to 9:50am. Then this next one at 10am then another at 11am? That's a busy morning. Luckily only one in the afternoon then at 2pm. 

Frank took Hailey's hand and took her into her next classroom. "Would you be embarrassed if I came to your class and made you sit on my lap?" He smiled as he sat down and pulled Hailey down onto his lap sitting her sideways so her backpack had room. "I don't think you'd pay any attention...you'd just want to snuggle into me all class." Frank smiled.

“Thank you for the soda,” Hailey smiled as she opened the soda to take a drink before she nodded softly when Frank verified her schedule.  “Yup, I wanted all my classes to be Monday, Wednesday, Friday so then I’d have plenty of time to study,” she explained as she sat on his lap.

”Yeah I’d be really embarrassed, and you’re right, I’d get absolutely no work done at all,”she nodded with a giggle.

• 3 weeks later...

Frank smiled. "I'd have to make sure you didn't start sucking your thumb," he whispered with a smile as he ran his hand through her hair. 

He was worried about her in these larger classes. There was no way she'd get up to use the bathroom if she needed to...she'd said so herself. 

"There is a little park across the way with some benches I noticed. Want to go hang out there for a bit before we grab lunch?" Frank smiled. "Or are you liking our alone time in here..."

• 2 weeks later...

“I wouldn’t suck my thumb in class, that would be really embarrassing,” Hailey blushed as she snuggled close to Frank before she blinked up at him at his suggestion.  “Sure, we can go to the park, unless you’d rather we have our lunch over in the park?” she asked him curiously with a small shiver.

"I know you wouldnt..." Frank smiled. "Yah maybe we can do both..." Frank drank some of his soda and after a few more minutes they headed out of the class room. 

"How are you feeling about all of this?" Frank stopped and looked at her. "Is it helping to see where your classrooms and bathrooms are?"

Frank went with Hailey outside. He held her hand as they walked. It was a beautiful day out. He walked them over to the small park space. "I think the cafeteria is just over there..." Frank rubbed Hailey's back. "I'm so excited for you."

• 2 months later...

“Yeah, I think I feel a lot better knowing where everything is at.  I think it’s really going to help me when classes start up,” Hailey nodded as she pressed against Franks side with a hum of content.  “I’m so excited!  But I’m also nervous, what if I don’t make any friends?” she asked shyly.

Frank smiled and put his arm around her holding her firmly to him. "Hey don't be nervous...you can't worry about that sorta thing." Frank looked down, kissing her forehead. "Well I'm pretty hungry...this looks like a great spot to eat here..." Frank took Hailey's hand and walked her to the cafeteria. He squeezed her hand a little and smiled over. "You just stay close... I'll get you something to eat." 

The cafeteria was not very full. There were some people eating and others walking about. Frank grabbed a tray and put two to-go containers on it. He started to pick food out for the both of them.

• 2 months later...

Hailey smiled as she snuggled into the embrace before she followed close to Frank, letting him pick out a salad and a drink for her.  “Can I have avocado on my salad please?” she asked hopefully as she looked at all the overwhelming food options with a squirm.

• 2 months later...

"Sure Hailey. Thank you for asking so sweetly." Frank added the avocado to the salad. Frank smiled and put his hand on her lower back gently guiding her forward as he continued to fill up with food. He enjoyed doing things for her.

Soon Frank had both their lunches ready to go. "Is there anything else you want Hailey? Should we get a large fountain drink to split? Maybe you could pick something out for us...the cups are right there." Frank smiled.

• 1 month later...

“Sure, a drink sounds good,” Hailey nodded as she took the cup and went to fill it with some lemonade, squirming slightly as it filled the cup.  She bit her bottom lip when she dribbled into her pull-up and pressed her legs together tightly to stop from peeing more before she walked back to Frank.

Frank watched her go to get her drink. He noticed her squirming and legs press together. He smiled when she came back. "Thanks Hailey. Let's go." He wasn't too surprised she didn't ask for the bathroom. He was looking forward to putting her into a diaper, which of course he'd told her would happen if she had another accident. 

He walked outside with her back to the spot in the grass they had found. He was sure she probably had to go pretty bad and knew standing in place would make it hard to hold it. He put down the trays and took her drink putting it down as well before turning to her and putting his hand on her hips. "Hey...I just wanted to tell you that I really have enjoyed our morning." He smiled and kissed her forehead. "Can I get a big Hailey hug?" He smiled.