LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stressed out (w/ fairy)

Hailey grimaced as the spoonful of oatmeal was shoved into her mouth and tried to swallow it, almost getting sick from it as it his her gag reflex.  Pulling back with a glare, she shook her head once more at Frank.  "I seriously almost just puked, please don't make me eat anymore of it.  Plus, I really have to go potty," she frowned with another squirm as she crossed her legs tightly to keep from having an accident at the table.

“I’m not giving you a hard time!  I just really will puke if I have to eat more of that oatmeal,” Hailey whimpered with a small sob as another spoonful of oatmeal was put into her mouth.  Her face turned pale however when she tried to swallow it and darted off to the bathroom to be sick in the toilet, sobbing as she emptied her stomach.

Frank was surprised to see her face turn pale as she ran off. He followed after her and saw her being sick in the toilet. "Oh Hailey...I'm so sorry..." Frank felt awful as he walked over and knelt down to rub her back. He made sure her hair stayed out of the way.

"It's okay...it's all over now." He took some tissue and wiped her mouth then flushed the toilet. "I'm so sorry Hailey...do you feel like it's all done?"

Hailey shivered close to Frank when she was done being sick and nodded miserably as he face was wiped off.  “Y-Yeah.  I think it’s done.  That was disgusting,” she whimpered softly as she turned her face to bury it into Franks shirt.  Sniffling softly, she whimpered when she felt herself starting to pee in the diaper and darted a hand down to try and stop herself from wetting.

Frank stood up and hugged her close. "I bet that was disgusting...I'm so sorry Hailey." He just hugged her as her face went into his chest. "We should probably just get you cleaned up now...do you need me to get your tea to wash the taste from your mouth?" He pulled back a bit and looked down. "Do you..." He looked at her as he had the feeling she was peeing. "Hailey..."

"Yeah, can you grab me my tea and then my toothbrush please?" Hailey asked with a sniffle as she curled up close to Frank's chest.  She blushed heavily when she realized that Frank had picked up on the fact that she was wetting and squirmed a little more as she finished soaking the diaper, grimacing when she felt it leak a little.  "I'm so sorry.  I had to go back at the table and I guess getting sick didn't help my control," she whimpered softly.

Frank tried to calm her. "It's okay Hailey...I'm not mad...I'm sure when you are throwing up like that every thing wants to come out. You sure gave Anna and Elsa everything they can handle here..." Frank ran his hand down the inside of her leg. "Looks like it's leaking a bit." He quickly lifted her up and stood her in the tub.

"Alright let's get this off of you..." Frank reached in and undid the tapes, then took the soaked diaper off of her. He helped her fully undress then started the bath water. "Sit tight I'm going to grab your toothbrush." 

Frank came back with the toothbrush, with toothpaste on it and gave her something to spit into. When that was done he brought over a towel and wash cloth. By that time the tub had filled. Frank came over and sat down beside the tub. "Hey cutie...feel better now? Lay back." He smiled as he put his hand on the back of her head. "I'll hold you up... just lay back and relax for a bit."

Hailey blushed heavily at the comment about her diaper and reached down to squish the soaked padding with a wrinkle of her nose.  "It's really wet.  Can I wear a pull-up for the rest of the day?  Pretty please?"she asked as she let Frank start the warm bath once she was out of her sleep shirt.  She then moved to sit down in the bubbly water as she brushed her teeth, making sure to scrub every spot of her mouth before she spat the toothpaste out.

She laid back in the warm water with a hum before reaching over to hand Frank the bottle of coconut scented shampoo.  "The water is nice and warm.  I kinda miss taking baths, I haven't taken one in years," she admitted with a sigh of content.

"Well, you can wear a pullup out, yes. But I'm going to bring a diaper with me too...in case I decide you need it." Frank added.

Frank held her as she laid back and put her hair into the water. "Mhmm...baths are nice aren't they?" He smiled a bit knowing she'd be taking them more often now. He wet her hair as he held her head then helped her sit while he shampooed it. He continued to bathe her, making sure she was cleaned properly and then rinsed. 

"Alright let's get you out of here..." He helped Hailey out and dried her off. He had a pullup ready to go and lowered it. "Alright step in then you can go pick out your clothes." 

“I don’t think I’m going to need the diaper, but I guess you can bring it.”  Hailey hummed as she was dried off with with the towel and stepped into the pull-up, not able to hide the smile on her face when she saw it had Ariel on it.  “Ariel is my favorite princess,” she admitted with a blush as she followed Frank to their room to get dressed.

She grabbed a pair of dark blue shorts along with a floral bralette and a loose green tank top.  Getting dressed quickly, she then moved on to do her hair, handing Frank the brush shyly.  “Can you maybe brush my hair please?”

• 2 weeks later...

"Oh I didn't know that...she is pretty awesome." Frank added, he smiled at her.

Frank smiled. "Sure I can. He picked her up and sat her on the bed then sat behind her. He brushed her hair out then put it into a ponytail and finished it off by braiding it. "Hold on..." He got up and looked through her stuff finding two small pink clip on bows. He came back over and put the bows in at either side of the base of the braid. "There...Soo cute. Go have a look."

Frank got up and packed her book bag with a spare pullup and diaper, other changing supplies, etc. "You'll need to carry your backpack...we might have to stop at the bookstore." He went in to check on her. "What do you think, like it?"

“She is definitely the best princess.  Mostly because she’s a mermaid,” Hailey smiled before relaxing at the soothing feeling of the brush through her hair.  “That feels really nice,” she hummed as Frank styled her hair before she hopped up to look in the mirror, her eyes lighting up at the braided ponytail.

”I love it so much!  Thank you, you did such an amazing job,” she smiled before slipping on her black vans and taking her pink backpack from Frank.

Frank was happy to see how much she liked it. "Thanks...it looks super cute on you." Frank took her hand and grabbed her class schedule. He smiled as they walked out of their place and towards campus. Hailey looked more like a high school student than college student. 

"Alright so your first class is at Buck Hall...just a few blocks ahead. Do you feel ready for classes to start tomorrow?" He swung her hand. "I wish I could come with you to help you feel better about it." He hugged her a bit as they walked.

“Yeah.  I feel pretty ready about classes starting up.  I wish you could come with me too.  It sucks I have to be on my own,” Hailey said as she snuggled into Franks side with a small squirm.

"Yah...well I'm here with you today!" He said snuggling her as they walked. Soon they arrived at the building and he opened the door for her. 

"Let's see lecture hall 202..." He looked around, holding her hand. "Ah here...come on." Frank pulled Hailey into the room. "Pretty big lecture hall...hmm, pick a seat!" 

"Oh...I didn't know you needed to go. Hey kid." He smiled and looked over. "This is fun... should I go be your instructor?" He stood up and went upfront. 

"Hailey...you raised your hand..." He laughed. "Okay sorry I know you need to pee..." He walked over...come on we'll go find one..."

Hailey squirmed with a pout as she watched Frank stand at the front of the room.  “Can we hurry?  I feel like I might start going at any moment,” she blushed as she squirmed more in her seat, biting her bottom lip when she felt a small dribble soak into the soft padding.

Frank took her hand and helped her up from the seat. "Come here little miss tinkle." He smiled and pulled her in patting her bottom. "What are you going to do if it's the middle of class and you have to go?" He started walking her slowly up towards the exit of the lecture hall. He wanted to see if she'd say she'd try and hold it or if she'd get up in the middle of class to go.

They exited the hall and Frank, holding her hand, looked for a bathroom.

“I’d probably just hold it if it’s the middle of class.  I don’t want to miss anything, and plus, I don’t want to be that person that gets up and disturbs the lecture,” Hailey explained with a blush as she held Frank’s hand firmly in her own.

Frank knew that meant she'd probably have more accidents. "Hailey..." He turned to her forgetting about her need to go for a moment. "...I'm not sure...You would just feel embarrassed getting up in front of everyone wouldn't you?" He rubbed her arm a little. "Come here..." Frank hugged her. "I just worry about my little girl." He ran his finger down her cheek.

“Exactly!  Which is why I won’t get up during class.  Why do you worry about me so much?  I’m fine,” Hailey blushed as she squirmed in Franks lap before she coughed heavily a few times with a wince.  “Can we get back to finding a potty please?  I really really gotta go.”