LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stressed out (w/ fairy)

"Yeah, here we go..." Frank turned into a stand alone restaurant and parked. "Not many cars here...but I'm sure they'll be okay if we use their bathroom." Frank got out and walked to the door of the restaurant only to find out it was locked. He looked and saw it was only 10:30...they didn't open until lunch at 11. "Shoooot...they don't open for a half hour..."

“Ugh, of course!  Let’s just get home then, I don’t think I’m going to be able to hold it for too much longer,” Hailey groaned as she got back into the car with a squirm, tensing up with a sob when she felt herself start to mess the pull-up. 

"Sorry Hailey. Okay, ya...let's go. We should have just kept going..." Frank got back into the car with her and started it. Before he could back out he heard Hailey groan and start to cry. "Oh no...babe you ..." Frank kept the car in park. "...are you going?" He whispered as he gently rubbed her back, leaning closer to her.

"Hailey...I'm so sorry...you poor thing." Frank held her as she nestled into him. He could smell it now. "Well yes, we need to go home...but you know those pullups aren't made to hold ...well you know...it would be best for me to get you cleaned up now..." He waited a few moments before speaking again. "I'll come around and get you and bring you to the back seat here...I'll be real quick." He reached back laying a towel out on the seat, which gave Hailey a chance to voice any concerns she might have had.

“Can you make it really quick?  I don’t want anyone to see,” Hailey whimpered between her sobs as she let Frank pick her up to put her on the towel, not wanting to move too much to make a bigger mess.  “Can we watch Barney when we get home?”she sniffled softly with a deep cough.

"Yeah, I'll be as quick as I can...no one will see..." Frank came around and lifted her out of her seat, carrying her to the back and laying her down. "Barney?" He smiled a little. 'is she serious', he thought. "Well... If that's what you want to watch...sure."

He notices a few spots on her shorts as he laid her down. "Ah boy... this may have leaked..." He undid the shorts and pulled them down and off. "Yeah, this already leaked..." Frank ripped the sides of the pullup next, and pulled it away from her. "Have you had accidents like this before Hailey?" He started to wipe her. He was surprisingly very good at the changing process. Soon he had cleaned her and disposed of the soiled pullup into a plastic bag. 

Frank tore open the diaper package next. "I know you are used to only wearing these at night but I'm going to put you in one ..." He opened one up and put it under and around her rather quickly. The Anna and Elsa print in the front of it on full display. It was thick between her legs, twice as thick as any other diaper she had previously worn. "It looks pretty cute on you..." Frank smiled. "Your shorts can't go back on, they are dirty...I'll wrap your legs in the blanket in the front there and get you back up with me, then we'll get you home..."

“No, I haven’t had any accidents like this, they’re gross,” Hailey sniffled miserably as she was changed, just wanting to be clean. “I don’t want to wear a diaper though,” she mumbled, just wanting to be home in bed already and snuggled under a pile of blankets.  “Can we go home now?” Hailey asked with another sob as she rubbed her eyes.

Frank felt really bad about how upset she was. "Hey hey...here..." Frank got in the back seat next to her and pulled the blanket from the front seat back and put it over her. He then hugged her close, her face in his chest. "I know...that was very traumatic Hailey...I'm sorry that happened. I know you don't want to be in a diaper now either, but...it's just best for right now...while you aren't feeling well." Liam kissed her head. "Just try and calm down okay...I'm right here... everything is going to be okay." Liam hugged her close and wiped her tears. "Are you gonna be okay?" 

Hailey buried her face into Frank’s chest with a sniffle as she slowly calmed down, nodding her head timidly at the question before she slowly pulled back.  “Yeah, I should be good.  Can we head home now please?” she asked with a small wheeze and a cough,shifting to get comfy in the diaper.

"Yeah, let's get you home...why don't you stay back here so we don't have to get you out of the car..." Frank buckled her in and get back in the driver's seat, taking them back to the apartment. 

"Hailey? How do I ask this...does all this stuff that's happening today...does it make you feel...like a kid? I just feel like it's effected you..." He glanced back at her in the rearview mirror as he drove. Shortly after they were home.

"I'll come get you can carry you in..."

Hailey nodded at the suggestion of staying in the backseat and settled her cheek against the window as they drove back.  “Kind of?  I guess I just like the idea of you taking of me is all,” she blushed as the car came to a stop, wrapping herself up in the blanket with a shiver as she watched Frank come around the side of the car to pick her up.

Frank picked her up, keeping her legs covered as he carried her in. "Ya? Feels nice being taken care of huh..." He opened the door and went inside. He continued to carry her in the apartment. "I'll just have to do more of it if you like it." He smiled at her. "You know...it can be a great stress reliever to...be taken care of like a small child. You will have enough stress with school...I think it would help if at home you were just a little girl..." Liam went on. "I'll change you...bathe you... oooh I could give you bottles." He smiled down at her as he held her. "You aren't bluuuushing are you little Hailey?" 

Hailey settled her fevered cheek against his shoulder as she was carried into their apartment, blinking up at him in surprise when Frank mentioned taking care of her like a kid.  “Really?  You don’t think I’m a freak for wanting you to take care of me like that?”she asked with a blush as she ducked her face shyly.

He smiled. "Noooo, not at all..." He took her hand and put her thumb into her mouth. "In fact, I'm going to like to take care of you...but I'm going to have to make a few rules for you...just nod if you agree." Frank smiled down at her as he continued to hold her, but took a seat...keeping her in his lap.

• 2 weeks later...

He smiled again. "Well you know...if you really want to reduce your stress around here and you want me to take care of you....there has to be a few rules." He held her close. "So one rule is ... until we get your stress down, and you stop having accidents, you need to be in either a diaper or pullup. If you are in a pullup you can use the potty whenever...but you need to tell me if you have an accident. If you do have an accident then I will probably put you in a diaper for the rest of the day...I may not, but that will be up to me. When you are in a diaper, you need to ask for my help to go potty." He paused knowing that was a lot of information. "Does that all make sense? Nod if you agree." 

Hailey blinked in surprise at his rules, her brain slowly processing it all before she gave a timid nod.  “Okay, that sounds pretty reasonable I guess,” she agreed with a small yawn.

”I’m kinda thirsty, could you get me some water please?”Hailey asked shyly with a smile.

"Sure ..." Frank set her on the couch next to him, making sure the blanket was over her. He peeked in it. "Look at that cute diaper....are youuu sure you are 20..." He smiled and got up to grab the water. 

Frank came back with a plastic cup of water, it had no lid. "Here you are...sit up a bit so you don't spill..." Frank sat on the edge of the couch next to her.

Hailey blushed heavily when her diaper was commented on and shyly ducked her face behind the blanket.  “Thank you.  It’s really not that cute though,” she rasped out with a cough, blushing as her shaky hands spilled the water ever so slightly.

"Yes it issss...and you are even cuter. Opsies." Frank noticed the water spill some. "Here..." He gently steadied the cup and helped her drink some. He noticed some more get on her shirt. "I filled that cup too full I see..." He took it and sat her up, taking her white shirt off. Leaving her in her pink bralett and Frozen print diaper. He covered her back up with the blanket. 

"Let me know if you get cold okay?" He smiled at her. "I know you wanted to watch Barney...but maybe we could watch something together...like...Inside Out?" 

“Sorry, I guess my hands are pretty shaky,” Hailey blushed as her tank top was pulled off before she took a few more gentle sips of water.  She pouted ever so slightly at the idea of watching Inside Out before she let out a soft sigh and nodded.

”I guess that would be okay.  Then can we maybe watch Tangled?” Hailey asked as she snuggled into the blanket with a yawn.