LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

crime and punishment (closed)

Diaper_teen66

"Well lets just get the elephant in the room out of the way." She walks over to the changing table and pulls out an extremely thick diaper. "You will be wearing and using these for the duration of your stay here. You will not be allowed to change yourself. Tampering with your diaper in any way will get you punished. Do I make myself understood?"

"You're doing great, dearie." She sprinkles some powder, and finally gets the diaper taped up. But just when you think she's done she slides on a pair of plastic pants over the diaper and you hear a latch click. "Just to make sure you're not tempted." She winks at you.

"I kinda figured you for a pink gal." She dresses you. You feel slightly better with your upper body covered. "We'll deal with your hair later. Right now it's lunch time." She puts you in the highchair in the corner and walks out of the room.

Jennifer comes back in with a large bowl of some kind of mush. "Alright, dearie. I've got some nice baby foo- Phew! Did you really do what I think you did?" She asks waving a hand in front of her face.

She was about to start feeding you but she stops, "You know, I just don't get you. I've been doing this for years and never have I had someone quite as cooperative as you. Here you are, sitting in a messy diaper, and you don't even seem to mind! Most people would be screaming right about now! I mean, I'm not complaining, but could you let me in on what makes you so special?"