LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Goodnite And Pull-up Pictures

Hey,

I have only just really realised that I like diapers and since i have actually started to wet a bit at night. The only problem with this is that I still live with my parents and I need to kinda cover it up. Because of this i would like to try and use pull up diapers as these have always 'aroused' me and I think they may be slightly more concealeable than others. But first I would like to know what the diapers actually look like. Also are there any good ways to concel them when they are not being used, also since I have only every taken a few from friends borthers or sisters are there any tips on buying them and not gettting embaraased?

Thanks a lot,

Mike

Guest Guest

the best way i say is to go out of town not to far and by them there so the people there dont know you and some good pics are in the coppermine gallery under product photos

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Mike,

A couple things... first, if you have a small enough frame you can fit snuggly into the "Goodnites" XL Pull-ups for boys. I weigh 135 and have a 30" waist and can still wear and wet in these. Plus, they are more juvenile looking, with a race-car print to make you feel like a big boy.

As far as storing the not-yet-used diapers, you might try a regular looking back-pack to double as a diaper bag for yourself. At least that way all your diaps are in one zipped-up location. And you can always throw the bag over your shoulder in a casual manner and take it with you when you leave the house. Don't forget to be careful about disposing of your wet ones. Sometimes there are reasons for a person to look in a trash can.

You also mentioned in your post that wearing ( putting on ) a diaper arrouses you. I think it's neat that you are willing to admit that to yourself and in a posted notice. Wearing diapers, and diaper play, is also sexually stimulating to me.

Currently, I am in search of an adult baby-boy who wants to be adopted for the reasons of being able to babied and to be kept in diapers 24/7. But even if this is not for you... I'd still love to chat online with you some time and maybe engage in some erotically suggestive diaper talk.

Younger Deisred,

I really appreciate your help with all that. I have ebough back packs that I could store them in but I would just be constantly worried that someone would find them. I really am in a dilema here as I really really want to wear diapers but I do not really have the guts to go and buy them then hide them with the risk of my parents finding out. I really want to wear diapers preferably pull-ups but any type will do. I don't even have any young brothers that wear them. I do not know what to do.

As for your offer of babying me, To be honest I would love it, but at the moment I just can't say yes as I still live with my parents, but your offer is greatly appreciated. I would love to be able to wear diapers all the time.

If you want to talk more just PM me or post in this message. Thanks a lot

Mike :D

Mike101 if you're 19 and only now have started wetting at night i might sugest going to see a doctor about that. Now, i know alot of AB's and DL's would love for this to happen and i'm by no means a medical expert but i think that this may be something that you should get checked out.

As far as buying diapers and not being embarrased, this will pass with time and the more you do it the less it will bother you. The first time i bought them i thought i was going to die on the spot but now i walk into Wallmart and toss them on the counter like it was nothing ^_^. For hiding them it all depends how nosey your parrents are. I still live at home but no one comes into my room when i'm not around so as long as the're out of sight it's good enough.

If your waist isn't bigger then 34 or 36 inches then you should be able to fit into the largest Goodnights without much trouble. I used to wear them some and they fit me OK. They are not too bulky and should be pretty east to hide under your clothes.

• 3 years later...

I am also aroused by diapers and had the courage to buy some goodnights (and in a place by my house too!) When I bought them, I was shaking. Whe I was leaving, i was thinking "Why the hell am I going through with this?!?" Best choice of my life. I stored them in a suitcase with 2 3-digit locks on them. Barely fit, but works well.