LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College nursery( private)

Hya123

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarah shuddered to think she might fit in a car seat but wasn’t going to say anything. She didn’t want to push things and get spanked.

When they pulled up at a toy shop she wasnt thrilled but had to go in with Hailey

Hailey got out the car and grabbed Sarah hand and walked to the toy store. As soon as they get in Chloe was in there holding a baby doll.  She didn’t see them yet. 

“ okay Sarah lets get you some toys “ hailey said grabbing a basket. 

Chloe gave a fake smile. “ yea I am” Chloe said. 

Hailey looked at sarah. “ maybe you can get a doll like Chloe.  Hey Kayla how’s everything going “ 

kayla smiled. “ good just getting my baby here some new toys and more pull ups”

“ we’re doing the same  and getting ready for the play date tomorrow “ hailey said

” yup Chloe excited about it she even has a special outfit. “ Kayla said smiling at Chloe. Chloe blushed deep red she didn’t have anything to say. 

“ Sarah is really excited will meet at the park tomorrow now come on Sarah let’s get you some new toys say bye bye to Chloe “ 

Hailey was surprised.hailey grabbed Sarah pulled her pants and pull up down and started to spank her. “ you will not shout at me like that or swear “ haiely said as she kept spanning her. 

Chloe watched in horror. 

“ if you try something like that you won’t be able to sit for a week “ Kayla said.