LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College nursery( private)

Hya123

Hailey was a senior college student. It was the begging of the semester and she had to roommate with a freshmen. She liked that because she knew she could over power a freshmen easily. Hailey had a plan to make the freshman her child because she had this weird fetish. Hailey had set up the freshman room as a toddler room. But Hailey was going to show her new roommate the room quite yet. She was going to make her have an accident Hailey made special lemonade with water pills in it so she would have and accident. 

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarah was quite nervous to start college.

She had been signed up and given everything she needed including the room number she was staying in and the name of the girl she was having as a room mate.

Sarah walked up to the rooms and opened the door to where she was staying. She smiled at her room mate as she entered.

”Hi...I’m Sarah, you must be Hailey. Nice to meet you”

“Languages, I’m wanting to travel and be a translator and stuff like that. Always been interested in other cultures and languages so I thought why not”

Sarah looked round the room

”So how many years you been here and what is your major?”

“They’re usually the loudest and most bratty though sometimes. Don’t think you’d catch me with a load of little ones like that. I’m happy doing what I want. Hope you’re enjoying the course though”

“ I like that age because you can shape there brains the best. I will enjoy it. How about we go out and I give you a tour of campus” Hailey said thinking the medicine she put in the lemonade would work soon. 

• 4 weeks later...

Sarah sighed and walked alongside, she knew she needed the bathroom soon but knew she could make it to the other toilets.

She blushed a little as she realised her knickers were slightly damp as they walked