LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College nursery( private)

Hya123

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Well it’s more a toddler room....but she keeps saying I have to call her mommy and she picked these clothes out for me”

Sarah blushed as she said this to Chloe, she refused to say about her wearing a pullup to bed or having an accident.

“I don’t know. It’s a bit strange though. I have managed to get away with not calling her mommy but when I shouted at her I got a spanking. It wasn’t much but still!”

Sarah was glad she had found someone she could talk to

“ no that won’t work. Kayla threatened to send pictures of me in my pull up out on face book and if someone saw that I would be so embarrassed. Yea call her mommy Kayla way nice to me then “ Chloe said. 

“ oh really I had to do the same. Kayla going to be here soon and if I don’t have my food eaten I’ll be in trouble “ Chloe walked over to the picnic table and sat down and took a peanut butter and jelly with a sippy cup.

” I honestly don’t want to use this but I don’t want a spanking “ Chloe said. 

Sarah looked and followed suit, she took the top off the cup and drank it down before putting it back in the bag

”well that was easy to get around”

She hoped that Hailey wouldn’t start spanking her like Chloe said she had been. She wondered what would happen after orientation

Hailey heart melted  when said mommy she hadn’t pushed the issue yet but was going to same. 

“ really  what’s her name. I was thinking we could go home relax and change you clothes to something comfy. Did you potty” 

“She’s called Chloe. I like her, she friendly, and kind of cute too. I didn’t need to go potty though. I think I might need one when we get back though.”

Sarah couldn’t believe what she was saying to her new room mate