LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College nursery( private)

Hya123

Hailey started to push the stroller again. She went in to target and pushed it over to the school supplies. There were lots of people in target.

A girl that was Hailey came over. “ aww she so cute how old” she cooed. 

“ she just turned 18 months “ hailey said. Then pushed the stroller away she went to the kid section. 

“ let’s see your going need crayons and coloring books. Would you like to pick a couple coloring books out.”

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarah looked and sighed before taking the pacifier out of her mouth

”What? Why crayons and colouring books? What about pens, pencils, paper, notebooks, folders? All the NORMAL stuff that people need for college?”

“ I guess someone just cranky and doesn’t want to pick coloring books out so mommy will “ Hailey said picking the most babyish ones. She even got the big learning crayons for sarah. Haiku continue down the aisle to see what else Sarah needed. 

Sarah watched as Hailey picked up the colouring books and then headed round the store

”I’m not cranky! I just don’t see why I have to have colouring books and stuff like that instead of stuff I actually need for college, even if I’m not in my proper class I’ll still need to make notes”

Hailey saw that Sarah pacifier was out her mouth. She found a pacifier strap and put it to Sarah mouth  and tied the strap so she couldn’t spit it out. 

“ that’s why you were being cranky because you didn’t have pacifier “ Hailey said. 

Sarah opened her mouth to say something when Hailey pushed the pacifier back in and secured it in her mouth.

She had no option but to suck on it, as she did she felt herself drooling a little behind it

Hailey continued down the aisle and made it to the toy aside. “ let’s see your going to need a baby to play with so let’s get one” Hailey said looking and decided to get a doll that wets and drinks. 

“ look it the baby doll wets just like you “ Hailey said showing the doll to Sarah.. 

Sarah stared at everything that Hailey was putting in the basket. 

She sucked her pacifier and glared as she kept putting things in that looked more suitable for a toddler or a baby rather than a college student

Hailey continues to get every sash needs for her baby doll. Hailey walks to the really diaper section and passes the pull ups. “ to bad you won’t been in them for a long time “ Hailey said going to get Sarah another diaper. 

Sarah looked and frowned, she put her hands up to try and unfasten the pacifier but she couldn’t.

She tried again and as she fumbled with the strap she felt her diaper growing wet and warm under her 

Hailey knew Sarah wouldn’t be able to get the pacifier off. She went to the check out and pod for everything. She looked down at Sarah and put her fingers right in her diaper. 

“ your not that wet. Since you were good girl. Would you like McDonald’s for lunch “ Hailey asked Sarah she undid the pacifier. 

“Yes please, can I wear that other outfit? The less babyish one for going though?”

She flexed her jaw and looked at Hailey and forced herself to smile 

“Please?”

“ not today you were very bad at the saloon. Now let go get you something yummy in your tummy “ Hailey cooed. She pushed the stroller to McDonald’s 

“ do you want chickens nuggets or a cheese burger” Hailey asked Sarah. 

Sarah was very self conscious about being in McDonald’s dressed how she was. She wished she had been dressed in something less babyish, something that could cover her diaper up 

“Can I have chicken nuggets please? Do I have a choice of drink? And can I have fries please?”

“ okay chicken nuggets and nope you will be having milk “ Hailey told her. She then order Sarah chicken nugget happy and herself a salad. She   Walked to find a seat. Then looked for a high aid. She got it then took Sarah out and put her in. 

Hailey got a bib out the diaper bag and put it around Sarah. “ want sauce honey “ Hailey asked her. 

“Barbecue please, Why couldn’t I pick my drink? I wanted a banana milkshake, I’m always drinking milk, I wanted a change”

She sighed and blushed as Hailey sat her in a highchair and fastened a bib round her, she only hoped no one would say anything

“ because babies don’t drink bananas shakes don’t complain because you could eat this yummy baby good I got you “ Hailey said taking out the beef and pee baby food. 

She gave Sarah her barbecue sauce. 

Sarah screwed up her face

”That looks and sounds revolting, I’ll stick to my McDonalds thank you”

She started to eat the nuggets, dipping them into the barbecue sauce and then eating some of her fries too

Sarah tried to listen to the conversation Hailey was having but she couldn’t tell who she was talking to or really what she was saying

She shrugged and focused on eating her food and trying to ignore everyone around her

Sarah nodded as she ate her last nugget, she wasn’t used to eating childish portions of food and was still hungry.

”I’m finished but I’m still hungry, can I have something else but not that baby food?”

“Yeh cos Apple sauce will fill me won’t it! What about some more nuggets or an apple pie? A sausage roll from the store would do!”

Sarah couldn’t believe that she was being denied a full stomach, she was still hungry and as far as she was concerned she needed more food and that was that

Hailey sighed she went back to McDonald and got Sarah another chicken nugget and some more apple slices. “ here eat it and be a good baby “Hailey told her going to virctoria secret.