Hya123

Sarah took the bottle from her mouth after finishing it

”what do you mean I’ll look better after a haircut? This is a $40 hairstyle!”

She frowned and slammed the bottle on the nearby table 

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hailey looked at Sarah and carried her to the bathroom in the saloon. “ I though that we were over this tantrum. Now unless you want to walk around in just a diaper you better stop “ Hailey giving Sarah a few smack on her butt. 

“ good then when we got out there you are to drink your bottle until it’s your turn so you understand “ Hailey said taking Sarah  by the hand to wait for their turn 

“ drink you bottle baby “ Hailey said in a cooing voice. 

Sarah frowned and looked at everyone, some were ignoring her and some were watching. She knew she had little choice and sighed.

She put the nipple to her lips and started to drink again, blushing as she realised that some of the people were giggling in her direction

The hair dresser came over. “ I’m Susan and I’m guessing your sarahand resdy to get a hair cut. “ Susan said taking Sarah over to get her done, 

“ alright just a curly and a trim your mommy told me.”

Sarah took the bottle away from her mouth and shook her head 

“I don’t want my hair curled, please don’t curl it. I’ll pay you not to do it!”

She looked over at Susan and hoped she would agree

“ okay I won’t curly your hair sweetie just be a good girl while I was and fix it nice “ Susan said. She lied she was going to curl Sarah hair. She brought Sarah over to the sinks to was her thendried it. Susan took what looked a straighter and curled Sarah hair with it making the perfect curls.

Sarah smiled and nodded, she sat in the chair and relaxed.

She didn’t pay attention to what Susan was doing to her hair and just sat and wondered how much Susan would want to not curl her hair 

Susan contour to do Sarah exactly how Hailey wanted. She put it in two pigtails for Sarah with the cute curls. She got a mirror and held it for Sarah. “ you look absolutely adorable”

Sarah gasped as she saw her reflection, she looked even more babyish than before 

“What the F**k, I said not to curl my hair! I said I’d pay you and you said you wouldn’t do it!”

She started to pull her hair out of the pigtails

Hailey heard Sarah reaction to the hair. She came over to her and right in the middle of the salon she pulled her pants down and started to spank her. 

“ you do not swear especially at adults “ Hailey said as she kept spanking Sarah. 

Sarah felt herself be lifted and looked, only to see Hailey start spanking her.

She was glad her diaper stayed on but it still hurt and she started crying almost right away

”Ow!!! Ow stop, please! I’m sorry!”

Hailey stopped after she gave Sarah a couple more smacks. “ okay now tell Susan thank you for doing you hair pretty. And I’m sorry for saying a naughty word “ Hailey said tapping her foot. 

Sarah sniffles and looked at Susan

”Th...Thankyou for...for doing my hair, I’m sorry I said a bad word!”

She looked at Susan and then at Hailey and hoped that she would be happy with that

Susan smiled. “ it’s okay I hope when you come back your better behaved “ Susan said. 

Hailey held Sarah hand to pay then they walked to the car. “ you should have need good in the salon now I’m thinking about letting walk around the mall in just a diaper” Hailey said buckling Sarah inz

Sarah said nothing as she was led to the car and fastened in. 

She didn’t want to be walked round the mall in her diaper but she knew whatever she said might just make Hailey carry it out so she just looked at the floor and blushed 

Hailey put the pacifier in Sarah mouth. Then got in the front seat and started to drive to the mall. When she got to mall Hailey parked the car. 

“ now mommy not going to make you walk around in just a diaper. If you misbehave one time I will though. “

Sarah kept the pacifier in her mouth as they travelled.

She smiled and sighed as Hailey said she wouldn’t be in her diaper. 

Sarah took the pacifier out and looked at her, holding it to her 

“Thank you, I don’t need this walking round the mall do I?”

“ nope keep you pacifier in you mout unless i take out” Hailey says she gets a stroller form the trunk. 

She puts Sarah in it. “ that’s better suck you paci and I wan to hear you playing with you toys on front “ Hailey told Sarah. 

“But...I don’t want people staring at me...please Hailey...mommy. Take it away, I’ll have it after we finish in the mall.”

She looked and sighed before putting the pacifier back into her mouth 

“ nope unless you want to walk in just innyou diaper I suggest you your pacifier and play with your toys on the front of the stroller” Hailey said scolding her the mall was very busy.

Sarah blushed and nodded, she sucked the  pacifier and climbed into the stroller

She felt stupid and on show but what the the alternative? Parade round the mall in just her diaper!

Sarah wondered if the straps were necessary but said nothing as Hailey fastened them tightly 

Sarah glared at her and frowned, after a few minutes she sighed.

She looked at the toys on the front of the stroller and started to roll them around and rattle them a little, hoping Hailey would be happy with that