LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College nursery( private)

Hya123

“No your getting your hair curled your pigtails will look ten times cuter than they are now “ Hailey said she ignored the last part and started drinking her coffee. 

“ drink that bottle all the way and when we’re out mommy will let use a sippy cup”

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“No! I’m NOT having my hair curled! You can’t make me!”

Sarah started to drink her bottle but she was sure that she had won the argument about her hair, there was no way it was being curled 

“Oh yes your hair being curled. You can do it with or without a soar bottom “ Hailey said and smiled as Sarah drank her bottle. When she was halfway done She let her down from the high chair and brought to the nursery and laid on the changing table. 

“ finish that bottle while I get everything ready” 

Sarah finished her bottle, she wasn’t happy about having her hair curled and knew that Hailey wouldn’t hesitate to spank her.

”Please, please don’t make me have my hair curled, I’ll look stupid! I had my hair done before coming to college and I want to keep it this way! It cost me $40 to have this done so if you get it curled then you’ll have to give me $40!”

“ no I won’t you should it have it curled in the beginning that’s not my fault. So your I guess with a soar bottom” Hailey said grabbing the paddle. And Sarah dress  she was going to wear for the day.

“Why should I have it curled in the beginning? I didn’t want it curled cos it looks stupid and babyish, How was I supposed to know my roommate was a psycho!”

Sarah gasped when she saw the paddle

”No, please. I don’t want to be spanked, please don’t!”

Hailey got really mad when  Sarah called her that. She took off her diaper and started to spank her with the paddle. 

“ this is what you get for Aguring with me you getting a spanking I said you getting you hair curled. 

Sarah was about to shout back but gasped as the paddle hit, it didn’t take many swats until she was crying and sobbing like a baby.

She kicked her legs and squirmed as the blows rained down on her bottom

Hailey kept spanning sarah for two minutes the put the paddle down. 

“Now do you want more or are going to get your hair curled “ Hailey  said. She picked up the paddle againa 

Sarah couldn’t speak clearly from the paddling she had just received.

She didn’t want her hair curled but the fire in her bottom made her nod her head 

“h...hair!”

Hailey smiled then placed another diaper under Sarah thicker than the one before. Hailey slipped Sarah shirt off and put a dress on her that only covered half of her diaper. “ aww you look so cute” Bailey squealed. 

“ no you don’t you look adorable and stop pulling your dress down “ Hailey tells her then goes over and gets a diaper cover for her. She puts the pink diaper cover with ruffles on Sarah.

Sarah frowned when the cover was pulled over her diaper. 

“I look so...so babyish now. I really don’t want my hair curled, it cost me $40 for this, please don’t waste my money!”

Hailey gave Sarah a smack on the her thighs. “ do you really need another spanking. “ Hailey said she went and went to the closet and got another outfit out it was way less babyish. “ now if your a good girl while getting your hair done I’ll change your outfit before we go to the mall”

“No I don’t want another spanking. I just look silly”

Sarah knew there was no way she was going to win and nodded when she saw the other dress, it looked less babyish and not as short as the one she had on.

”ok, I’ll behave”

Hailey grabbed the diaper and Sarah hand. She walked out to the car and buckled Sarah In her car seat. She gave another bottle. 

“ go head and drink that all gone “ Hailey said handing the bottle of milk. 

Sarah looked at the full bottle, she didn’t want to drink it but knew she had no choice.

She put the nipple to her mouth and started to drink, hoping that when she needed to pee she wouldn’t be anywhere that could be embarrassing to her

Sarah knew she didnt really want the bottle but she tried to drink it all.

As Hailey pulled into the car park she still had almost half of the bottle left but she said nothing as she drank

Hailey parked the car and went to get Sarah to see if her bottle was gone. 

“ well looks like you will be drinking that in the saloon to it’s empty “ Hailey said taking her out. “ Hailey held Sarah hand and started walk to the saloon. 

Sarah took the bottle from her mouth and held it to Hailey 

“ I don’t want to be drinking from a bottle in a hair salon where people can see, it’s bad enough they’re going to see me in diapers! Please take it”

“Ouch, that hurt!”

Sarah looked and muttered before putting the bottle back in her mouth and started to drink again. She hoped no one would see her or comment on the fact she was drinking from a bottle like a baby.

Hailey walked into the saloon. “I made a appointment for my daughter “ Hailey said.  

Tne secretary smiled. “ oh yes she so cute she will look better after her hair cut “ she said. “ it will just be a minute “ she said 

Hailey brought Sarah over to the waiting chair and say her on her lap.