LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College nursery( private)

Hya123

“I’ll be the ONLY one?! But everyone will stare at me, I’ll be bullied. I’ll stick out and it will be noticeable!”

Sarah frowned, she worried about what the others would say to her 

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Why isn’t there anyone else going to be dressed the same though? It’s embarrassing!”

Sarah lay back and allowed Hailey to change her but she was concerned about the class 

“ oh Sarah don’t worry your pretty baby head.  Okay it’s not going to be bad I promise. “ Hailey brought Sarah to the rocking chair in just a sleeper and diaper. She got a bottle and started to feed her.

” It’s going to be tough at first being a baby but soon this will be all natural and you won’t be able to go anywhere without mommy”Hailey cooed.

Sarah was about to answer back when the bottle was pushed into her mouth, effectively shutting her up as she started to suckle on the nipple, drinking the milk inside slowly.

She wondered what others would say if they saw her now

Sarah frowned but knew it was easier to agree...for now

”no mommy we don’t”

She forced herself to burp and blushed a little as she did, looking at Hailey and wondering what made her want to treat her like a baby

Sarah sighed as she was put into the crib, she turned over a few times to try and get comfy.

”What’s happening tomorrow mommy? Something special if I’m in bed early”

Sarah got herself comfy and tried to sleep, it wasn’t easy as she could still hear people outside and she could see some sunlight still.

After a while of turning and wriggling she managed to fall asleep

Sarah woke a little later, she didn’t know what time it was but knew it was late as it was dark and there was no sound from anywhere else.

She also knew her diaper was damp but she ignored it and went back to sleep

Hailey woke up early the next morning to get Sarah. “ morning baby let’s eat breakfast then get you dressed “ Hailey said she felt Sarah diaper. 

“ your wet but will hold until after breakfast. “

“ yes it’s baby food again but I think you might like this. Mixed fruit and baby cereal “ Hailey said carrying Sarah out to the kitchen. She sat her in her highchair and tied a bib around her. 

Sarah frowned but the sound of the breakfast did sound nice

”Ok mommy, can I have some apple or orange juice to drink? I’m sick of having formula all the time”

She hoped she’d get something else to drink

“ you can have some apple juice “ Hailey said. She poured Sarah some apple juice and her self some coffee.  

She started  to spoon the baby food into Sarah mouth. “ it’s really yummy “ 

Sarah wasn’t sure about eating the baby cereal but she knew she had no choice so she accepted the spoon.

When she tasted it she realised it didn’t taste too bad so she swallowed it quite easily.

“What fruit is in the cereal, mommy?”

Sarah nodded and kept eating. She was glad it wasn’t something that might make her fill her diaper later. Although she knew at some point she would have to.

When she had chance to speak she managed to talk “What are we doing today?”

“ we’re going to get your hair done then we’re going to get you some school supplies for your class. Then maybe if you behave to the park “ Hailey said giving Sarah the last of the baby food. 

“ and if your really good today I’ll give you a special treat” Hailey said willing Sarah face.

“Get my hair done? What’s wrong with it? I only had something done the day before I came to college!”

Sarah wondered what the treat was, she hoped it would be some time dressed ‘normal’ but she doubted it.

”We’re not going to be too long are we? There’s something I need to read about different languages in my study book”

“ I just want it to get curled for class tomorrow so mommy can style it more. “ Hailey said. 

She handed Sarah a bottle filled with apple juice. 

“ you don’t need to do that anymore since your not in a regular language class”

Sarah frowned 

“Curled? I don’t want my hair curled, I’m happy with it is it is! And I need to study still, just cos I’m not in my normal class I still need to be studying, I’ll fall behind otherwise!”

She looked and frowned again