LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College nursery( private)

Hya123

“I...I don’t want to...Hailey...I mean mommy I need to poop. Please let’s go back to our room!”

Sarah rubbed her tummy and groaned, knowing she was fighting a losing battle

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarah was determined to hold on and gritted her teeth and her stroller was pushed back towards the dorms.

Her tummy felt bad but she bit her lip and concentrated and trying not to mess her diaper 

Hailey saw Rachel walking outside she walked over to her. “ hey Rachel how’s it going “ Hailey asked. 

“ it’s going good I let Chloe move out she made 24 hours dry and that was the deal. But she still has to wear pull ups at night “ Rachel explained. 

“ that’s good Sarah here has to be a good baby to not do this anymore “ Hailey explained looking back down at them. 

Sarah opened her mouth to speak and ask to go back to their dorm but instead she gasped 

She lost control of her groaning and churning bowels and proceeded to thoroughly and very loudly mess her diaper.

She looked away as she felt her bladder soak her diaper at the same time.

Hailey and Rachel both stopped talking and looked at Sarah. “ it’s looks like my baby just messed her diaper so we’re to get going bye “ Hailey said and started to push the stroller. 

“ someone’s a very stinky baby “ Hailey Cooed as the approaches the form. 

Hailey brought Sarah upstairsz she took Sarah out the stroller and carried her to the bathroom.” You need a bath” Hailey got some wipes from the cabinet and started to clean Sarah  up. She ran a bathe and put Sarah in it. 

“ there you go I bet you feel better “ Hailey cooed

Sarah nodded

”I don’t know what happened there!”

She blushed and picked up the cloth to wash herself 

“I can wash myself thanks, you could go watch tv or something while I have a bath”

“Come on, I can wash myself. It’s bad enough you making me wear a diaper and having to...to use it. I’m capable of washing myself!”

Sarah reached out to try and grab the cloth to wash herself 

Hailey smacked Sarah hand. “ no I’m going to do it now stop now or I will spank know you “ hailey said trying sterner. She continues to was Sarah up with baby soap. 

“ I think someone just tired that’s all”

“Ouch that hurt! No, I don’t want a spanking. Not another, my bottom is sore from the spankings!”

Sarah looked away

”I’m not tired though, it’s only early, isn’t it?”

“ than stop acting up” Hailey said continue to wash Sarah. 

Hailey looked at her watch. “ it’s 630 you have to eat dinner then go to bed your bed is six thirty” Hailey said rinsing Sarah with water.

“What! There’s no f***g way I’m going to bed at 6.30, you can forget it! I’ll go when I feel like it, when I’m tired!”

Sarah shoved Hailey away and started to wet her hair to wash it

Hailey grabbed Sarah out the tub and started to spank her with her bar hand really hard . “ you will go to be when I tell you too and you sucking on soap for swear and never hit mommy “ Hailey said she kept spanking sarah wet and all so it hurt worst.

Sarah struggled against her

”get off me, you crazy....ow that hurts!”

After a few more slaps she started to cry and kick her legs

”I’m sorry...please stop!”

After a little more she was blubbering like a baby and couldn’t even speak properly because of the tears

Hailey stopped after she got to fifty. She carried swag to the nursery and laid her down and put her in a extra thick diaper. She dressed her in a footie sleeper with mittens attached. Hailey put Sarah in the crib. She made a bottle and babes shoved it Sarah mouth. “ goodnight baby Now you go tm bed now without dinner”

Sarah lay down, her bottom was on fire and her tummy growled demanding food.

She didn’t know what to do so she just sucked on the bottle and lay in the crib, it was still light outside and she couldn’t sleep. 

Sarah finished the bottle and lay tossing and turning for a while, she didn’t know what the time was but she was very hungry and couldn’t get comfy 

Sarah nodded 

“Thankyou, I am very hungry...but....could....could I please feed myself? I promise I won’t be a pain, please Hailey....mommy....please let me”

She blushed as she heard herself begging to feed herself, sounding like a toddler who had just learned to eat by themselves 

“ not tonight hoe y since you weren’t good mommy not letting you feed yourself” Hailey said. She carried Sarah in the kitchen and placed her  in her high chair. Hailey went the cabinet and got some baby food strained carrots. “  she tied a bib around her neck. “ this is what you get when you are bad”