LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College nursery( private)

Hya123

Hailey went and made Sarah  a bottle she put some laxatives in it so she would make a poopy diaper. “ come here baby I remember early some one loved cuddling with mommy before she thought she was a big girl “ Hailey said lifting Sarah up and bringing her to the couch. 

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarah stared at the bottle, she didn’t really want to drink from it but she knew that she had to follow what Hailey wanted if she wanted any chance of being able to go to her classes dressed as an adult.

She opened her mouth to accept the bottle and suckled it gently 

Sarah looked at her

”I don’t need to burp though, can I just have my bottle please mommy?”

Sarah blushed, she realised it seemed so easy to call her mommy and ask for HER bottle

Sarah blushed and started to drink again, she hated to admit it but she did enjoy the formula.

After a little bit of suckling the bottle was empty and the only sounds were the air coming from the nipple

Hailey too the nipple out of Sarah mouth. She sat her up and started to burp her again. “ come on now you need to burp for mommy. “ Hailey cooed to Sarah.  She kept paying until Sarah burp. 

“ I don’t know I know that Rachel is going to a different college so that’s probably why. But we’re going to take a walk “ Hailey said she brought Sarah back to the nursery to get her changed. 

“ I want show my pretty baby to everyone “ Hailey said. She laid Sarah on the changing table and got a cute purple romper. She put it on Sarah. She also wanted Sarah to mess her diaper in public she knew the laxatives would work soon.

“A...a walk? But mommy I wanted to stay in today. I don’t think I want people to see me like this! Its embarrassing”

Sarah looked worried as she was dressed and got ready to head out.

“ I’m sorry we’re taking a walk before I feed you dinner then get you to bed. Plus you went out like this early with chloe remember “ Hailey said putting sarah socks on. 

“ would you like to walk or get pushed in your stroller” Hailey asked.

“ it’s fine “ Hailey says. She grabs the diaper bag then gets the stroller out the closet she sits  Sarah in it and the start the journey around campus

” it’s reallg nice out huh baby’s “

Sarah blushed and hoped they wouldn’t see anyone around, she gasped when they went round the campus and she put her head down as she saw Megan from the office, she prayed she wouldn’t come over 

“yes it’s very warm today mommy”

Megan saw the stroller and decided to come over. “ hey Haley who’s in the stroller “

hailey lifted up the stroller flap to show Sarah all the way. “ my daughter Sarah she a little shy Sarah say hi” Hailey said. 

Megan looked down at Sarah. “ ooh she’s the fussy little girl wanting a room change I’m glad she sorted out. “ 

Sarah put her hands up to her face and hid behind them. She wanted to limit the amount of people who would see her this way

She hoped that Hailey would carry on and walk away soon 

Hailey looked down sat Sarah and moved her hands. “ say hi baby “hailey  said in a stern tone. 

Megan bent down and looked at Sarah. “ aww she so cute like a baby and not a big girl. If you need me to watch just give me a call “ 

hailey Smiled. “ yea that would be great actually after her class I might need you to watch her” 

Sarah blushed but muttered “hi”

She couldn’t believe that Hailey was asking for someone to watch her

”Wait, why do I need someone to watch me? I’ll just go see Chloe or something, it’s not hard for me to stay on my own either”

Hailey just placed a pacifier in Sarah’s mouth. “ well I will call and talk to you later “ Hailey said to Megan and continue there walk. 

“ Sarah school starts in two days that’s strike one for not being s good baby”

Sarah said nothing, she sucked her pacifier and looked straight ahead 

She had to admit that her pacifier did calm her down but she wasn’t going to let Hailey find out

She looked to see where they were headed before grimacing as her stomach cramped

Sarah shook her head and groaned, she spat out the pacifier and looked up

”My stomach hurts, I think I need to go to the toilet but I don’t want to use my diaper for this!”