LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College nursery( private)

Hya123

Sarah smiled at the news

”Well I’ll stay with Chloe, she’s nice. I’ve met her, I’ll stay in her room then. Is that ok?”

She waited and watched, hoping that would be an acceptable offer

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Go back to my room...or what? I only want to change rooms, surely you can fit me in Chloe’s room with her?”

Sarah started shouting again and slammed her hand on the desk

Sarah sighed and turned around, she walked out and slammed the door behind her.

”Bitch, I bet I could get another room somewhere but she won’t help. I’m gonna have to go back to Hailey!”

She started the walk back and entered the room, banging the door behind her 

“Hailey, look, I’ve had a really bad day! I’ll just stay out of your hair and go and lie down, ok?”

Sarah headed over to the beds, ignoring the bed Hailey had her things on

”Just let me sleep, is that ok?”

“ oh no your not just going to sleep I told you that you couldn’t get a room change and just walk out “ Hailey said she walked over to Sarah pull her pants down and started to swat her bottom really hard with the paddle. Hailey was super upset because of what Sarah did. 

Sarah was shocked that Hailey was doing this to her. She tried to move away from the slaps of the paddle 

“Hailey...please, I’ve had a horrible day. Please stop! It hurts please!”

As she squirmed to get away she proceeded to wet her diaper

Hailey held Sarah down on her lap and felt the diaper. “ it’s looks like you are a baby” Hailey said she kept spanking Sarah. 

“ I hope you realize you are a baby and I’m mommy if not I will continue to spank you do you understand. 

Sarah kicked her feet and started to sob

”Please....Hailey....stop, I’ve not had a good day. I don’t want to be spanked, please....”

She managed to get through a few more slaps before she started to cry

”Ok....ok....mommy! Stop!”

I got your otherHailey finally stopped when drag said that she pulled Sarah pants  up and carried her back to the nursery. She grabbed a pacifier and put it Sarah mouth and laid her down in the crib. “ take a nap I’ll be back in a hour “ Hailey said. 

While sarah was sleeping she got the other bed removed and placed a play pen and a baby swing. She also got a high chair delivered for Sarah. Hailey also mad it so Sarah would go to a child care class to help out instead of attend real classes. 

Sarah sobbed as she was taken to the crib and had a pacifier pushed into her mouth, she realised that it actually helped her to calm and fell asleep. Her bottom burned in her wet diaper but she knew she would do anything to avoid another one

Sarah yawned and sat up, she grimaced and flinched. Her bottom still stinging from earlier. She pulled out the pacifier.

”I’m sorry I didn’t listen mommy, but, please don’t treat me like a baby all year. I can’t wear diapers to class”

Sarah nodded and let herself relax as Hailey changed her.

She flinched when her bottom was wiped

”it still hurts!”

She waited after being changed to see what the plans next were

Sarah’s mouth dropped open in shock, she couldn’t believe that Hailey had been serious about her being a baby all the time.

”Hailey....I mean Mommy, I can’t be a baby all the time, I have studies and classes to go to, I can’t be a baby there and wear diapers! You can’t be serious”

Hailey placed Sarah in the play pen. “ now Sarah this is what I wanted to talk about your classes.  If your a good baby for the rest of the week I won’t have to do this anymore. So make sure you are a good baby “ Hailey said. 

Sarah nodded and sat down wondering what she was supposed to do now and just waited to see what she would be told to do next 

She sighed and looked round the room 

“Fine, ok”

“ okay but you going to have to get use to going out. I like to go shopping.  Now at least play with toys “ Hailey said. Hailey started to take out her laptop. She didn’t want to tell Sarah that she wouldn’t be attending regular classes. 

Sarah sighed and picked up some of the toys, she didn’t really want to play with them but she had to behave so that when classes started she would be an adult 

She started to play with the dolls, dressing and undressing them