LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College nursery( private)

Hya123

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hailey continued to feed Sarah her food. When she was done she got a cloth and wiped Sarah face. 

Chloe finished eating too. Rachel came over. “ good girl we’re going to go home I want to go get Chloe hair done and her some more school supplies “ Rachel explained. 

Sarah nodded and opened her mouth to accept the bottle 

As the nipple entered her mouth she started to gently suck and was rewarded by a steady stream of milk

Sarah realised she needed to get used to this as she knew that Hailey would be giving her at least one bottle a day

Sarah was surprised and shocked as she let out a little burp

”I’m not going to be just drinking milk am I? What about doing proper college stuff like some parties where they’ll have alcohol and going out for coffee with my friends and hot chocolate”

Sarah thought about her situation and wondered if she could switch rooms with someone 

Hailey sighed. “ oh Sarah you will not be going any of those things. Plus no room change will be able. So the only time you will be hanging with someone is Chloe when you guys have play dates “Hailey said.

“ Sarah that’s not what expected when you signed up to live in the dorms you signed up to be a baby basically especially how small and cute you are. I were to do you hair in pigtails put you in a short dress with your diaper showing no one think you were above the age 5” Hailey said rocking Sarah in her arms. 

Sarah started to get annoyed 

“You show me on the paperwork I filled in to live in the dorms where the hell it says I signed up to be a stupid baby! It doesn’t say it...if I get invited to a party or something with the others in my class then I’m going to it and no one is stopping me!”

Hailey put Sarah on the couch and went to get the paper work for the dorms. It said would you care to live as a little or big and your height. “ you checked little and your height matches perfectly. I was going to do this until school started and let have college life but now we’re doing it for the rest of the year”

Sarah looked surprised and shocked

“Wait Hailey. I can’t remember ticking the little option, are you sure it’s my writing? So you mean to say that me and Chloe can be normal students as soon as classes start then? No more bottles, diapers, sippy cups and pullups?”

“ well you did and I mean Chloe will be normal after this Rachel evening letting her move to her own dorm for the rest of the years. But you are staying  with me and continue the baby treatment so get use to your diapers” Hailey explained. 

Hailey watched as Sarah got up and  walked to the door. “ okay try to get a room change “ Hailey said. 

Down in the office where Sarah was going was another college girl. “ hey sweetie whAt are you doing out by yourself. What’s your name” Megan said in a sweet voice. 

“My name’s Sarah and I’m fine out here by myself, I’m here studying but I need to see about a room change”

She stood and waited to see where she could move to and how long it would take

“ oh I’m sorry you can’t get a room change now because your listed as a baby I’ll send someone to bring you back to your mommy “ Megan said calling some one to get Sarah. “Okay someone on there way so you sit tight”

“What? No I don’t have a mommy, I don’t need a mommy. I’m not a baby, do I look like a f****g baby! Just find me another room somewhere else!”

Sarah was getting annoyed and raising her voice, if she couldn’t change rooms then she’d have to learn to get on with Hailey and accept her baby status.

Megan came over to Sadah. “ I’m sorry honey but you don’t raise your voice also it’s to late in the year to change your room I just gave a girl another room change. Now someone going to bring you back up to your room” 

“Well you gave another girl a room change, who was it, maybe I could have her old room? Surely there is something available! We haven’t even started the classes yet so it can’t be too late. What about something outside the dorms?”

“ yea her name is Chloe. And her roommate is not taking any other roommates right now.  So I’m not telling you again you need to go back with your roommate and work it out. If not you can’t continue you college “ Megan explained.