LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College nursery( private)

Hya123

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hailey carried Sarah back over to the picnic table and laid her down and started to change. She put Sarah in a new diaper then sat her down at the picnic table. 

Chloe smiled at Sarah when she came back. “ Sarah wanna go play “

she said in a very childish way 

Hailey looked at Sarah. “ we tried pull ups honey they didn’t work now come on so we can put you down for  nap I bet your tired “ Hailey said picking up Sarah. 

“ yea Chloe tired to I bet she will be asleep during the car ride “Rachel said she carried Chloe to the car and buckled her in. 

Hailey buckled Sarah in the slipped a pacifier in her mouth. 

“ nope I was tired  i guess I’m getting used to napping  “ Chloe said she shifted in her pull up. “ I need a change mommmy “ she called out. 

Rachel came in and saw both girls up. “ who’s a wet baby and needs a change”

Rachel got up and carried Sarah to the changing table she started to change her. She put Sarah on the floor when she was done. “ okay come here Chloe let me check your pull up “ Rachel said. Chloe blushed but walked over. “ wow you almost leaked “ Rachel said and changed Chloe quickly. 

Sarah picked up her spoon and started to eat her mac n cheese. It was really tasty and she started to eat fast spilling some down herself.

She picked up the bottle and handed it to Hailey

”will you feed me please mommy?”