LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College nursery( private)

Hya123

Hailey let Sarah play for about twenty minutes. “ okay come on honey let’s go get you some baby chili “ Hailey said picking up Sarah. Com her play pen. She brought her to the car buckling her in the car seat. 

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarah smiled and then frowned

”Baby chilli? What do you mean? I want proper chilli!”

Sarah folded her arms and frowned as Hailey put her into the car seat and fastened her in 

“Pleaae, I just want something more than baby food and I love chilli!”

“ it’s chili for baby’s honey. Your on a soft food diet from now on “ Hailey said giving  Sarah a kiss on her forehead. 

“ okay I guess mommy’s baby can have chili. Cuz you so cute “Hailey said smiling.

Sarah smiled on her little victory and couldn’t wait for Hailey to check her diaper after she had the chilli.

”Thankyou mommy”

She forced herself to giggle cutely as Hailey started the car up 

Hailey drove to the store  went and got out Sarah out the car and put her in the shopping cart seat for babies. “ okay first we have to get the stuff for dinner. Then you will go pick out some baby food you will eat “ Hailey told Sarah as the walked in. 

Sarah nodded, she didn’t really want to pick any baby food but knew she had to keep up the act so that she could have some chilli.

”Ok mommy, I’ll pick some yummy ones”

She blushed as she heard herself and resisted the urge to tell Hailey she wouldn’t co operate any more 

Hailey got everything they needed for chili. 

She walked to the baby food aisle. “ okay I want to pick out some veggies and fruits you will eat. And some baby snack “ Hailey said to Sarah as she put some baby cereal and formula. 

• 10 months later...