LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College nursery( private)

Hya123

“ don’t worry about that honey you still have one more week before classes” hailey said.  Haiely finished and put Sarah in her car seat. “ there you go baby all comfort “ hailey also put the toys on it. 

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarah was surprised how comfortable the seat was and looked at the toys, she couldn’t bring herself to play with them but they were nice to look at.

As they started their journey, she yawned and fell asleep in the car seat

Sarah stirred a little as Hailey carried her in and changed her before putting her in her bed, she slept for a while undisturbed.

She lay on her stomach and had her diapered bottom in the air as she slept

Hailey set up the play pen and put all sarah new toys in it and the high chair.  Hailey went to bed after she went to go get Sarah up so she could get her a jobs 

“ Sarah honey time to get up “ hailey said. 

Sarah yawned and sat up when she heard that she had peed again

”What? I don’t remember doing it, when did it happen?”

Sarah was confused, she wasn’t a bedwetter but she’d wet 2 times while asleep

“ it’s okay this is just going to happen at least you have your diapers to keep it all in “ hailey said she carried Sarah to the bathroom where the water was already ready. She stripped Sarah And Put her in the tub. 

“  are you ready for you play date with Chloe” 

Sarah nodded and looked worried

”I think so but what if people laugh at us? I don’t think I could handle that”

She was starting to settle and get used to being treated younger than she was but it was still embarrassing for her.

She thought but couldn’t forget the waitress thinking she was Hailey’s daughter the day before

“ no one laugh we’re going alittle ways away from campus to a private park “ hailey said washing Sarah up.  

Haikey washed Sarah up then brought her to the nursery to get dressed she laid her on the table and took out a diaper put it on sarah then went pick out a purple romper. 

“ I promise “ hailey said. 

Hailey looked at sarah. “ I don’t think she will say anything about it “ hailey said she picked Sarah up and sat her in the highchair. 

“ do you want some cereal  “ hailey asked.

“ okay I’ll make you some toast. And your right about that you can have some orange juice “ hailey said she made Sarah toast she cut it up than gave Sarah a bottle filled with juice. 

“ eat up while I get dressed”

Sarah started to eat her breakfast and drink her juice. She was bored when she finished and stared to unfasten herself from the highchair.

She was a little nervous about today but thought she should just let it happen and get through it

Hailey walked on sarah unfastening her self . “ what are you doing you tell mommy when you done “ hailey said she gave Sarah a sharp smack on her bottom. 

Haiely carries sarah to her play pen. “ I bet Susie is really hungry and needs a change “ 

Sarah looked in shock when Hailey smacked her

”I was bored!”

She sat in the playpen bending over to pick Susie up and pretended to feed her one of the bottles. She didn’t realise but her romper was showing off her diaper a little 

“ doesn’t matter now play with Susie “ hailey said she continued to get ready for the park. 

Soon Chloe and Rachel came up. Chloe walked over  to the play pen she was surprised by Sarah diaper. 

“ what happen to you pull ups “ she asked when she was in the play pen. 

“ oh that’s okay mommy already punished me for that yesterday but I can still use sippy cups.  “ Chloe said. 

Rachle came in the room. “ hey girls who’s ready to go Chloe do you have to potty and Sarah is diaper wet “ Rachel asked. 

Chloe nodded “ yes mommy “ Chloe said.