LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Regression hospital

babywyatt

"ENOUGH! I WILL NOT TOLERATE SUCH DISRESPECT!" He takes you over his knee, "Jean told me about your little 'episode' in the bathroom. Well if it's punishment you want, you've earned it!" He starts spanking you with godly strength.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• babywyatt

• Wannatripbaby

He stops. "You're awake." He let's go of you and you fall to the floor. "Welcome back to the land of the living, Elva.

(Aren't I supposed to play all the characters that aren't Grace? [With some exceptions] Or has it just sorta played out that way so far?)

"I AM HER FATHER!" Thunder shakes the room. Jupiter grabs Grace, "I'm putting you in timeout." He teleports you back to the nursery. You are alone and the door is locked.

(I kinda figured it was like i was the GM setting up a story for your character?)

(GM is short for Game Master: A person who runs a tabletop RPG like dungeons & Dragons.)

"I'm sorry you had to see that, Elva. I try to keep family & business separated, but it doesn't always work that way. Rest assured I love Grace very much & would never want to see her hurt."

The moment you walk through the door you're back in your room with Jupiter. "This is my hospital. It obeys my every whim. You will not leave here unless I allow it. Now, are going to fight me or are you going to cooperate?"

After about 5 minutes your father appears. "Just because you're involvement turned out to be beneficial this time. That does not excuse your actions. You could've just as easily snapped Elva's brain as awoken her."