Regression hospital

babywyatt

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• babywyatt

• Wannatripbaby

Poseidon is the first to show up, "Who are you and ho- Zues! What are you doing here?"

(Wyatt, I'll need some help playing the pantheon. Not only am I rather unfamiliar with Olympic gods, but I'm not quite sure how they'd react to all this. You can either play the other gods or send me a PM giving me some pointers.)

"And if she doesn't, Marsuuv will take Grace's soul. Now, my daughter could've just killed Kronos behind your backs. But she decided to give you a say in this. Now, you know which side I stand on. Hera, siding with me now would go a long way towards getting back into my good graces." The anger in his threat is nearly palpable.

"Poseidon? The majority has spoken, but for the record what say you?"

Poseidon seems very uneasy, "I don't like this. Such a decision should be weighed carefully. Can't we come back to this in a few months and-"

"NO! My daughter doesn't have a few months. The decision must be made now."

"In that case I abstain."

"Alright. 3 against 1. The motion is passed; Kronos must die. Aries, open the door."

"I'll call up Marsuuv." Zues summons a mirror that allows him to contact Marsuuv, "Hello? Can you hear me, Marsuuv? Your hold on my daughter is broken, but I believe you promised to free the other demigods you have trapped there?"