Regression hospital

babywyatt

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• babywyatt

• Wannatripbaby

The one you handed Thalia over to (Sylva) starts rocking her to sleep, cooing at her and whispering like it was her own baby.

Aeva bows slightly. "Your father has been kind to us. As I am now sure you will be."

"Oh no! Let me help you back to the hospital. Perhaps someone there can help you" she leads you back through the door to the hospital. Where you are greeted by an unexpected face.

Apollo.

He looks you up & down, "You must be Grace I presume?"

"You've got a brain tumor. It's a good thing I showed up when I did." He puts his hands together for a moment and creates a pill. "I'll make more later. But this will start the recovery process and help to keep the headaches at bay."

"You may still experience minor headaches from time to time, but nothing to serious." His cold demeanor is a lot like how your father was before you found out who he was. "Now then, do you mind telling me why you're wearing a wet diaper?"

He stares at you a moment before shrugging, "I suppose that's understandable. As long as you keep it, shall we say, in the family? I'd hate for anyone to find out that my sister wears diapers." He seems more concerned with his reputation than yours.