LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Baby Brother For Daddy's Little Girl

6 hours ago, christi said:

A good chapter even without any sex.  As to why it was hard for you, my guess is the boy/boy aspect is hard to deal with.  Only reason I have a guess is prior conversation in the thread.  ? Would it be fun?  I guess we'll have to wait and see what you think but I'd almost bet that it happens."  <grins>  Thanks again for sharing your time and story with all of us!

An astute observation, but it goes further than that. I’ve gone to a bit of trouble to make these characters feel believable, and here we have Daddy, our spider if you will, inviting Danny, our fly, into his parlor. One of Danny’s defining characteristics is that he is shy and has a fair amount of self-doubt. It is one of the things our couple finds charming about him, as it makes him more toddler-like in his behavior. I also feel that this makes him more relatable and identifiable to the audience, as many AB’s (including yours truly) have similar personality traits.

My primary conundrum is that here we have Daddy, our would-be caregiver, attempting to explain what he wants and why in a manner that will both reassure and hopefully tempt our reluctant baby boy into making a leap of faith and venturing with he and Janey into uncharted territory. At least as much of a challenge was making this feel like a believable conversation, and painting Danny’s reactions in a way that hopefully makes what comes next into a somewhat plausible progression... Not easy, you can judge how successful I was. At some point after I finish this, I will do an extensive re-edit, and hopefully iron out a few more of the kinks...

As for what will happen upcoming, I will only say that I have heavily foreshadowed just about everything, and I invite you to have another look at the opening disclaimer to chapter 1 and the tags I placed on this tale when I began writing it 3 years ago...

When you iron out the kinks please leave the diapers, messing, and messy sex in place. <grins>

Something else that makes this chapter 'hard' is you're condensing down weeks or months of earning trust into a chapter or two.

1 hour ago, christi said:

When you iron out the kinks please leave the diapers, messing, and messy sex in place. <grins>

Something else that makes this chapter 'hard' is you're condensing down weeks or months of earning trust into a chapter or two.

True that, I am definitely working with a compressed time-scale. Janey met Danny on Tuesday, and it is only Friday night of the same week, and... It is a whirlwind romance to say the least, and a complicated one.

Still, while we may hesitate sometimes because of our misgivings, I have personally observed that, especially where romantic feelings are involved, trust is often granted in pursuit of the wondrous possibilities, and it is distrust that is earned.

We make a leap of faith...

15 hours ago, christi said:

Fear not, those kinks aren't going anywhere! Apologies for an unintentional double entendre!

Chapter XXX: After Dinner Cuddles

As Daddy’s footsteps receded into the kitchen, Danny found himself drawn into the adventure on the screen. He had seen just about all of the Animaniacs episodes when he was a kid, but he had not seen the show since, and it felt like an old friend come back to him. A friend from when he really was a young boy, which fit perfectly with his mindset just now. He was also drawn into the bodily warmth of Janey, snuggling up to him on the blanket in her cute little dress and pigtails. She too was enjoying the episode, but she had seen it more recently, and besides, she was more interested in the shy boy sitting next to her anyway. Playfully she reached up under his shirt and rubbed his round belly, her physical attention drawing him reluctantly away from the characters on the screen. Turning toward her, she plucked out his binky with a giggle and caught him in full on lover’s kiss that curled his toes and left him gasping for air. His hands reached out for her body as well, caressing her breasts and her tummy through the silky material of her dress. She cooed in response, smiling impishly while reaching down and giving the swollen padding over his now raging erection a hard squeeze.

“So…,” she said teasingly, now that she was sure she had his attention. “Have ya da-cided?”

“Uh… decided?” he queried in response as she continued rubbing on his diaper.

“Who ya wan’ ta change yer heinie, siwwy!” she declared, swinging herself over to straddle his lap.

“Well, I…,” he said, momentarily interrupted by her mouth once more meeting his for another mind-blowing kiss.

“If ya wan’ Janey do it, now da time…,” she said, pausing to nibble on his ear. “Won’ take long fo’ Dady do da dishes. But…”

“But…?” Danny inquired, swamped by his desire for this amazing woman in her pampers and pigtails.

“Bu’ Janey think Danny shoul’ let Daddy do it…,” she said slowly, her impish smile deepening. “…an’ dat Danny shoul’ pway with Janey boobies til’ Daddy come…”

With that, she raised up on her knees, still straddling him, and reached down to the hem of her dress and pulled upward. Wriggling her body just a little, she pulled the bit of satin and lace off over her head and let it fall in a lump next to them on the blanket. As an afterthought, she reached into the pile of material and retrieved her pacifier, placing it into her mouth, before raising back up on her knees to present him with her left nipple. Naked but for her visibly soggy huggies, she did not wait for him to respond, but instead grasped the back of his head, guiding his mouth onto the waiting nipple. Without any further nudging, he began to suckle, the baby in him in perfect harmony with the grown man as together they devoured her divine naked flesh. Janey cooed and gasped in response, feeling her body coming alive with his much anticipated oral attention. To Danny, it was both a comfort and a merciless tease, his rock hard cock begging for escape from it’s damp confinement.

After a few moments of this torturous exchange, Janey shifted her weight, gently pulling them both over, so that they were lying together on the blanket with the big teddy as a pillow.  The suckling continued, almost without a pause. Janey too was feeling the heat in her loins, the moisture there now competing with the copious urine absorbed in the material surrounding her inflamed vagina. Shameless as always, she reached her hand down and, as she had earlier in her nursery, slipped it into the leg opening of her diaper. Reaching for and finding her very aroused clitoris, she started to rub herself, gently at first but with growing insistence, and in less than a minute a glorious tremor ran through her, heralding a momentary release of her rising sexual tension. This was not lost on Danny, neither her masturbation nor its pleasing result, and he was both even more aroused and more than a little jealous. Whether that jealousy was of her for giving herself that pleasure or of her taking of it he was not sure…

“I sure wish I could do that so easily…,” he said, panting. “ …without even taking my diaper off, or anything…”

“Aww… Janey sowwy, Danny!” she said, laughing despite her own hard breathing. “But i’ Danny di’ dat, fun be all over ‘til nex’ time!”

Janey made a pouty face.

“Dat jus’ li’l fun, Janey wan’ big fun!” she said, her pout reverting to naughty smile. “An’ Danny got da big’gest fun Janey eva see! O feel!”

She rolled into him and gave him a big hug, before easing back to look him over.

“Ya know, i’ Daddy gon’ change yo’ heinie, gon’ havta take dose sho’ts off…” she said with mock thoughtfulness.

Grinning wickedly and pulling herself up into a kneeling position, she reached out and grabbed the waistband of his shorts and started pulling them down.

“You sure you okay wi’ Daddy change you?” she said, pausing to look him in the eye.

“Well…” he said. “I mean… that’s what you want, right?”

“Mmm-hmm!” she said matter-of-factly. “Bu’ wha’ do Danny want?”

“Well…,” he said, still mesmerized by her perfect perky breasts seemingly magically suspended before him. “I… I mean… I do want to try that… kinda, but…”

“But?” inquired Janey, as she slid his shorts the rest of the way down his legs.

“But… well…,” he sputtered, blushing. “I could…you know… get nervous… and when I’m nervous, I… well I… I can’t… you know…”

He was getting nervous now just explaining it, and he could feel that his diaper was no longer as tight. Janey noticed this, too, when she touched the swollen mass that covered his crotch. She had enough experience with men, however, to know both what nerves could do to erections and what cures there were for this problem.

“You can’ what, siwwy?” she said, her voice soft and sympathetic. “Make yo’ ding’y all big fo’ Janey? Janey think you can… migh’ need li’l help, maybe so’ kisses. Wo’se come wo’se, Daddy’ll ‘scuse sewf, but… Wiww Danny at weas’ twy?”

“Okay,” he said, with a deep breath. “I’ll try. But like I said before I came, no promises…”

“Un’stood, siwwy!” she said, smiling. “Now come kis’ Janey boobies ‘gain, boobies wonewy!”

She lay back down on the bear with him and offered him her other breast, and with little further encouragement he latched on. His ardor had lessened somewhat and she could tell, but she did not mind. Gently, she reached her hand into the leg opening of his sodden diaper, wrapping her fingers as she could around the base his half hard shaft and caressing his balls. Things proceeded more slowly and tenderly this time, nervousness competing with the fires within. Gradually though, Janey’s efforts started having their desired effect, as evidenced by the increasing vehemence of Danny’s oral assault on her nipple and the thickness of the penis in her hand. She began to use her grip on his cock to rub the head against the soggy padding, producing an even greater degree of swelling until she could barely move it in its confines. The cartoon put on for their benefit continued on in the background unwatched, though the sound of the animated mayhem served to drown out the footsteps of Daddy’s approach.

“Are you two having fun?” asked Daddy, an impish smile playing across his lips.

“Ye’, Daddy!” said Janey with a giggle and a blush, her hand almost literally in the cookie jar.

“What am I going to do with you, little girl?” Daddy asked with mock sternness. “What have I told you about taking off your clothes? Bet you took Danny’s shorts off, too, didn’t you? And I know that isn’t your hand I see in Danny’s diaper… Do you want a spanking, Janey?”

Janey averted her eyes and quickly pulled her hand out of Danny’s diaper, rolling onto her back and hiding her hands beneath her padded behind.

“No…,” she said in a pseudo-chastised tone, a ‘no’ that most definitely meant ‘yes.’ “We jus’ pwayin’, Daddy…”

“I can see that, sweetheart!” he said, chuckling despite his disciplinarian façade. “Danny doesn’t know our rules, honey, but that doesn’t mean you get to forget them.”

“Yes, Daddy,” she replied, again in a tone of mock-contrition.

Danny found watching this exchange kind of fascinating. It was quite obvious that neither one of them was serious, and yet both were faithfully playing their roles. For his benefit? Perhaps a bit, but he suspected this was all a part of their usual daddy/ baby interaction. A game it seemed to be, and yet they had a whole life together built around it. Very interesting, and also very appealing. A pleasing ‘family’ dynamic, and he wondered very much what it would be like to be a part of it. What would his role be exactly, and what would be required to play it?

“Now then…,” continued Daddy, picking up a large bag with handles from a spot by one end of the couch. “It seems we have two babies here with soggy heinies! Well, since somebody’s already naked, perhaps we’ll do ladies first?”

More to Come Soon!

PLEASE DONATE to DAILY DIAPERS! Every little bit helps! Don't let DD get eaten by the Potty Monster!

• Like 2

Welcome to October, friends! And a good start to the weekend as well as the month! Maybe this will help:

Chapter XXXI: Changing Times

Daddy knelt down on the blanket in front of Janey, gently nudging her legs apart so that he had full access to her diaper. Setting the bag down beside him, he briefly leaned forward and kissed her on her tummy, eliciting a giggle from his very excited little girl. Leaning further forward onto all fours above her for a moment, he reached for and grabbed her binky. It was lying on the bear by her head, where it had been lost in the shuffle of her play with Danny. Gently, he slipped it into her mouth and lovingly stroked her cheek. Glancing over at Danny, he flashed him a smile, reaching over to retrieve his wayward pacifier also, dangling from his shirt by its tether. He slipped it into his mouth so the two would be binkied together. He noticed Danny’s lack of hesitation this time, and smiled again. Satisfied, he eased himself down Janey’s body into his previous kneeling position between her legs, his hands alighting upon the tapes securing her soggy huggies around her middle. The distinctive sound of velcro pulling apart followed, and delicately, as if he were opening a present he feared he would break, Daddy laid the diaper open, it’s festive adornment of pink bunnies disappearing beneath the plain white and urine-yellow of the interior padding.

Watching from his position lying next to Janey, his head pillowed on the big bear, Danny could not really see beyond the swell of her tummy. Naturally longing for a better view of the proceedings, not to mention Janey’s newly bared nether region, he started craning his neck in a futile attempt to see. Pulling the wipes out of the diaper bag and turning back toward his charge, he noticed Danny’s attempts to get a better look and paused, chuckling.

“It’s okay, tiger! You can see,” he said playfully, offering him a hand to help him sit up. “Lord knows she’ll want to see when it’s your turn!”

Sheepishly, Danny accepted the proffered hand up and struggled himself up into an open indian-style position. There beside him was Janey’s naked diaper area, still damp with her pee and whitened by baby powder sticking to the skin. Her vagina, still excited from their earlier play, was on full display, glistening with a moisture all its own above the golden background of pee-soaked padding. Glancing up at her face, he was caught by her eyes twinkling right back at him, smiling at him from behind her binky. She was thoroughly and shamelessly enjoying his awe-struck admiration of her “kitty cat” and its pungent pissy packaging. His attention was immediately drawn back to her glorious mons as Daddy, wipe in hand, began gently cleaning the pee and powder from her skin. Starting just under her belly, his right hand slowly and methodically worked its way down toward that center of her sexual self that was so powerfully calling to their baby boy witness. Just before reaching it, he discarded the first wipe into the front of the diaper, pulling out a fresh one and flashing Danny an impish smirk before gently circling the outer labia and working slowly inward.

Danny looked on transfixed as Daddy’s wipe wrapped fingers invaded the folds of her vagina, causing her wriggle and coo around her pacifier as he gently wiped her clean. Danny felt Janey’s hand touch his own hand he had on the blanket to support himself, and he took her hand into his own. Dadddy delved inside her just a little, prompting a more dramatic response, a muffled moan and shift of her hips as she sought for something more, only to have him withdraw to gently tickling her clit with a loose fold of the wipe, like butterfly kisses. Her hand squeezed Danny’s as she squirmed and whimpered at Daddy’s expertly calculated teasing.  Danny sucked on his binky and watched in spellbound silence, his diaper-bound erection having returned to full force. He was fascinated, not only by her responses, but by his own arousal watching her be pleased and teased by the hand of another. It was, oddly to his thinking, just as good as pleasing her himself, and in its own way much naughtier. After just a moment of this exquisite torture, Daddy withdrew his hand and grabbed hold of both of her legs just below the knees. In what was obviously a well-practiced maneuver, he lifted her legs and caught them under the knees with his left raised forearm, pushing them higher and exposing her gorgeous posterior. Continuing to hold her legs with his left arm, his right hand and began to wipe her on around.

He took a moment to very thoroughly clean around her perfect little pink rosebud, even going so far as to gently and shallowly penetrate it with a single wipe-covered finger. A gasp and another hip wriggle were his reward, but he did not delve further, deciding instead to withdraw and continue his cleaning efforts on around her backside. A whimper of protesting disappointment sounded from around Janey’s binky as the finger went away, her back arching in a futile pursuit of more stimulation, and all of these feelings were transmitted directly to Danny through their clasped hands. All the while as he teased and cleaned, Daddy smiled his wicked smile, occasionally chuckling at her reactions. His eyes kept jumping back and forth from what he was doing to Janey’s face, sharing the moment and gauging her responses. He also glanced over at Danny occasionally to see his reactions and share the conspiracy of her pleasure, as if to say ‘see what I did there?’ Danny was quite literally drooling around his pacifier, his formidable penis forcing his diaper away from his legs as he watched his ravishing new lady friend being pleased and teased by this other man who knew her so well.  Finally completing his cleaning of Janey’s delectable behind, Daddy pulled out the wet diaper from beneath her and let her legs down. Sitting up once more, he looked over at Danny, flashing him another smile. Laughing, he reached over to tousle his short buzzcut hair.

“Don’t worry, little boy!” he said, his naughty grin deepening. “It’s your turn next!”

Despite the intense arousal he had been experiencing observing the proceedings, his misgivings about having Daddy change him rose to the fore, dampening his enthusiasm. Hearing Daddy’s words, Danny wondered whether he just meant it was his turn to get his diaper changed, his turn to be teased sexually in a similar fashion, or his turn to play with Janey? It occurred to him that it just might mean all three! True to his word, Daddy shifted himself on his knees so that he now faced the nervous boy, offering him a hand to lower him back down onto his back. Hesitantly Danny accepted his hand, his other still clutched in Janey’s grip. Being far from blind, Daddy had not missed the massive bulge in Danny’s pampers as he sat watching, and, being focused on the region now, he noticed that it had subsided somewhat. Disappointed but not surprised, Daddy scooched forward a little so that he was between Danny’s spread legs, reaching for the tapes on his diaper. Pausing for a moment, he looked deeply into Danny’s eyes.

“Are you ready for this, mister soggy doggy?” he asked, his own lust momentarily in check and compassion in his eyes.

Wordlessy, his pacifier still glued to a face visibly troubled by a worried expression, Danny swallowed his apprehension and slowly nodded. Janey’s hand squeezed his, her happiness at his decision giving him a little comfort as he faced this unknown, and he turned to meet her eyes for a moment. The ripping sound of the tapes tearing away from the landing strip was heard, drawing his attention back to Daddy. With a reverent slowness that might have done well with the accompaniment of a drumroll, Daddy laid the diaper open, revealing Danny’s pee-soggy penis to Daddy’s view for the first time. His arousal still doing battle with his anxiety, it was in a state of partial hardness only, but even somewhat erect it was a wonder to behold. He heard a catch in Daddy’s breathing, followed by a chuckle.

“My, you are a big boy, aren’t you?” He said, still chuckling. “No wonder Janey likes you!”

“Hey! Janey wan’ see!”came Janey’s petulant cry around her binky, and, with her one hand still locked onto Danny’s, her other reached into the air toward Daddy, demanding a hand up.

Laughing, Daddy reached over and obliged her, raising her nymphish naked form, pigtails and all, to a seated position beside him with a full view of the action. Settling, she reached out and poked Danny’s member with her finger, looking him in the eye and giggling.

“Tol’ ya, Daddy!” she said, giggling.

“Yes, sweetie, you did tell Daddy,” he replied, chuckling as he reached for the wipes. “I’ll bet he’s quite the little stallion when he’s not so busy being shy…”

“No, Daddy!” declared Janey, losing her pacifier and beaming. “Danny a BI’ horsey!”

“Okay, honey. A big horsey,” He said, and, still laughing, pulled out a wipe. “Well right now the big horsey is covered in pee-pee. Daddy needs to do something about that.”

“Janey wan’ help!” she exclaimed plaintively.

“Well…,” Daddy responded. “Maybe you can kiss the horsey clean when Daddy is done. Make sure he did a good job…”

“Well… Okay…,” replied Janey in a tone of unconvincing disappointment, blushing and giggling despite herself. While both she and Daddy knew she loved giving such kisses, she had never done it for another in front of her Daddy before, let alone one who was such a mouthful! For the moment, she settled for her binky, slipping it back into her mouth while she played spectator.

With that, Daddy began the task of wiping Danny’s diaper area clean, beginning just under his belly button and working downward. The cold wipe was initially a shock, initially causing Danny to wriggle and recoil a touch, but it was not long before he was both used to it and the wipe itself had gotten warmer from the heat of his body. It was still a novel experience for him to have someone else change him, and Daddy was obviously quite practiced at it. Not only was he efficient, but also quite gentle and responsive to his reactions. As he worked the wipe downward, slowly approaching Danny’s now mostly flaccid but still substantial penis, his eyes kept glancing up and meeting Danny’s, the more concerned smile on his face seeming to inquire if what he was doing was okay with this timid ‘little boy.’ Danny found this approach to be more than a little reassuring, and, while it still felt quite strange to have his private areas bared to a man, especially one who was paying close attention to and even touching them, the experience was in no way unpleasant. On the contrary, it was quite nice to give up the responsibility to those strong yet loving hands.

Having finished with his abdomen, Daddy’s eyes locked onto his again, and his wipe-covered fingers gently closed around the sleeping giant at the center of Danny’s sexual self. Despite the novelty of the situation and the fears that had surrounded it, Danny was a bit surprised that he felt no impulse to complain or to recoil. Rather, as with the cleaning that led up to it, it felt nice, and very natural. He found himself relaxing, and even shifting his hips slightly to allow Daddy better access. As the hand gently slid along his shaft and rubbed around the head, both men noticed it thickening just a little as some of Danny’s nervous tension subsided. Daddy smiled, a kind, friendly sort of smile rather than a naughty one. He knew this to be a small victory on the road to his desires, but it was also a wonderful feeling of trust and closeness that was truly heartwarming. Janey noticed it, too, and her hand squeezed his, giggling softly. Daddy held Danny’s member in his wipe-covered hand for just a moment longer, cradling it, and then gently lifted it with his other, bare hand and began to very gently clean the scrotum beneath. Still no objection was forthcoming, and, as Danny’s comfort level gradually increased, so did, little by little, the size of his penis in Daddy’s hand. He was far from sporting a full erection, but little by little he was losing his anxiety, and, as he did, finding that both the little boy and the grown man in him enjoyed the attention.  

The vision of Janey, smiling there next to them, naked and excited, was not lost on Danny, either, and it added to his very slowly rising sexual energy. Daddy thoroughly wiped around his balls, and then, withdrawing his hands, discarded the wipe for a new one. He then grasped Danny’s legs just below the knees and gently pushed them back, somewhat more awkwardly catching them with his forearm beneath the knees as he had with Janey. He chuckled self-consciously at the less than graceful maneuver; Danny was a good deal heavier than Janey, and unused to being changed, but he also knew that practice would (hopefully) make perfect. He tugged on the diaper beneath Danny, not pulling it all the way out, but just enough so his behind rested on the un-soggy portion of padding at the top of the back. He then utilized his whole palm to wipe around the little boy’s ample rounded posterior, gradually working his way back toward puckered pinkness of his anus. Reaching the sensitive spot, he gently circled it, detailing his perineum before ever so gently probing the orifice with one wipe-wrapped finger. Glancing up at Danny’s face, he saw that he was both blushing and avoiding his eyes, but he was notably not protesting. On the contrary, his body movements seemed to be seeking for more, much as Janey’s had. An interesting reaction, thought Daddy, his own manhood stirring as it had been off and on since the changing began. Probing for just a moment longer, he allowed his finger to slip out and gave the area a sweeping wipe before letting his legs down.

“All clean!” Daddy declared, smiling triumphantly as he turned to Janey. “Well, little girl? You want to see how Daddy did?”

Janey giggled, her face once again turning red. Gently, she removed her pacifier and looked Danny in his eyes.

“You wan’ Janey kis’ yo dingy, Danny?” she asked, an embarrassed smile on her face to match her intense blush. “Ma’ sure you clean?”

Still lying back on the big bear and sucking on his binky, a blush on his face to match Janey’s, Danny gently nodded…

Hope you enjoyed this, of course there is more to come...

I also hope you will consider donating to Daily Diapers, so that we can all continue to have access to this marvelous venue for sharing our diapered ideas! Funds for server expenses have been running short recently, Mikey and our other admin friends need our help! A few dollars from a few people every month is all it takes, will you be a hero this month? Please DON'T LET THE POTTY MONSTER TAKE OUR DAILY DIAPERS!!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter XXXII: Welcome to My Parlor

“Yay!” said Janey in response to Danny’s affirmative nod, her pigtails bouncing with a sharp nod of her own.

She reached out and wrapped one hand around Danny’s half-erect penis, stroking it gently and feeling it slowly growing it her hand. Giggling, she glanced over at Daddy and blushed, both excited and a little daunted by the prospect of giving another man oral pleasure with him looking on. This sort of exhibitionism was new to her, and she was experiencing the most peculiar sort of performance anxiety. Daddy only smiled back at her with his impish smile, enjoying her discomfiture and eagerly anticipating the show to come.

“Go ahead, sweetie,” he said softly. “It wouldn’t be nice to keep him waiting…”

She glanced back at Danny, still laying there on his back with the big teddy for a pillow, flashing him a nervous smile.  His eyes, watching her from over the shield of his pacifier, still betrayed some worry. Without further ado, she leaned forward onto all fours and enveloped his member in her mouth.  Even partially erect it was a mouthful, and, as she began to slide her lips and tongue up and down its length, she couldn’t help but think that even in this state it was larger than Daddy’s when he was fully aroused.  Her eyes involuntarily turned toward Daddy sitting there beside her, and, without needing to pause her attention to Danny’s pleasure, she could quite clearly see Daddy’s lap with his cock tenting out the front of his pants. She giggled a little with her mouth full, the vibration adding to the sensations that already had Danny’s complete attention. She could feel him growing as she expertly worked her lips and tongue along his shaft and around the head, eliciting an involuntary groan from around his pacifier. Danny watched fascinated as she worked her magic on him, every so often glancing at Daddy, beyond her in his field of view, smiling down at the two of them. He was obviously enjoying the show! The music and voices of the cartoon continued in the background, the slurping sound of Janey’s enthusiastic fellatio a strange and yet fitting auditory counterpoint. He was an adult baby, after all!

Slowly but surely Danny’s nervousness gave way and his passion got the better of him. Janey knew her business when it came to pleasuring a man with her mouth, and the fact that Daddy was right there cheering them on, his knee touching his thigh even, did not diminish the ecstasy one iota. It was actually strangely exhilarating, as though their combined desires were both making love to him, and he found his eyes more and more drawn into a lock with Daddy’s. He had thought they were hypnotic at dinner, but now they were truly spellbinding. In less than a minute he was fully erect and raging, and Janey, while she already had experienced the wonder that was Danny’s big “dingy,” was nonetheless in awe once more. The smell of his pee rising from the diaper beneath him added to the naughty ambience, and the utterly new experience of the oh so familiar audience right beside her brought her to even greater heights of arousal. Her arousal increased even further when she felt Daddy’s hand come to rest on her thigh, caressing the bare flesh there before slipping around beneath her buttock to come up between her legs. Gently he began teasing her inflamed clitoris and outer lips with the tips of his fingers, timing his movements to her strokes on Danny’s member. Danny was unaware of this extracurricular activity until he heard and felt her start to moan her appreciation.

Appreciation it was, but also frustration, and he continued to only tease and refused to go further. Janey endured this for a few moments while continuing her eager oral assault on Danny, moaning from time to time while fidgeting her body, trying to get something more satisfying from Daddy’s hand. Finally, she could stand the exquisite torture no longer and came up for air, her hand still gripped around Danny’s cock as she turned to face Daddy. Her head no longer in the way, Daddy finally got a good look at Danny’s endowment in its full glory.

“Daddy’s a meany!” She declared accusingly, her face contorting into a pout.

“Well…,” replied Daddy, chuckling. “…Daddy thought Janey might want to ride the horsey, honey, not just kiss it. He knows Janey sometimes gets carried away. He also wanted to make sure Janey’s kitty-cat is good and ready. And Janey was right, Danny IS a BIG horsey! She had better be GOOD and ready before she rides him!”

“Well…okay…,” responded Janey with downcast eyes, a naughty smile playing on her lips despite her attempts to maintain her pout. She knew he was right, but was reluctant to give him the point.

“What do you say Danny?” said Daddy, returning his gaze to Danny. “Would you like to feel Janey’s kitty-cat on your dingy?”

With just a momentary hesitation, Danny nodded, finding the binky in his mouth to be a wonderful excuse not to speak and sound foolish. Janey giggled, her excitement overwhelming her vain attempts to feign anger. Letting go of him, she scooched herself a little closer to him on her knees. She then swung one leg over his body, straddling his abdomen. Rising up on her knees above him, she paused for a moment and looked down at Danny’s throbbing member. She then turned and looked at Daddy, whipping her pigtails, a look of mock distress on her face.

“Daddy help?” she inquired in her best forlorn little girl voice.

“Daddy would be happy to help, sweetie,” said Daddy, chuckling. “That is, if it’s all right with Danny…”

Both sets of eyes converged on Danny’s. Danny felt both on the spot and a little frightened. Getting himself inserted when a woman was on top was always an awkward maneuver. While it would be weird to have Daddy touch him down there again, especially for the purpose of guiding his penis into his lady’s vagina, he was right there and offering such assistance. Gathering his courage, Danny nodded once again. Again, he felt the touch of Daddy’s strong yet delicate fingers on the shaft of his cock. Ducking his head low for a good view, Daddy grasped Janey’s hip with his other hand, allowing him to guide her position as well. Janey smiled down at Danny, blushing profusely, then glanced around at Daddy again. Carefully, Daddy’s hands aligned the massive bulbous head with the very wet slit. Pulling down on Janey’s hips and firmly pressing with Danny’s cock at just the right angle, he was rewarded by a gasp from Janey as he achieved penetration, his first time ever doing so on another man’s behalf. He continued pulling down on Janey’s hip, removing his hand from Danny’s member and watching with fascination as that enormous shaft disappeared into her depths. Could she really take it all? It not only seemed that she could, at least most of the way, but from her moans on the way down it seemed that it felt very good indeed to do so. Valiantly his own cock did battle with the fabric of his jeans.

Neither Danny nor Janey had the amazing visual perspective on that moment that Daddy did, but then they both got to feel it. Far from the fumbling exercise that penetration can so often be, this was smooth and precise, and the sensation for both parties was amazing. Janey was indeed “good and ready,” and she proceeded to slowly stroke herself up and down, reveling in the fullness her pussy had been craving since Danny had arrived. Her excitement had her speeding things up fairly quickly, chasing a truly earth-shattering orgasm that was not at all long in coming. She whimpered and moaned, biting her lip, the smell of her aroused vagina becoming a palpable presence in the room. Feeling her pleasure starting to crest, she kept her eyes on Danny’s while she reached behind her for Daddy’s hand. He took it gladly, eager to share the moment. Her muscles, including those in her hand, clenched and the explosion within her rocked her to very foundation. To Danny, sex was always a surreal experience, but to see her share her orgasmic bliss with both him and Daddy at the same time was nothing short of mystical. As she recovered her composure and her riding resumed a steady though more subdued rhythm, he could feel his own energies beginning to coalesce, building towards his own orgasm. This was a little rapid by his standards, as it had been when they had played at his apartment. Chock that up to nerves, maybe it was the same phenomenon now. Still, he didn’t want the lady to feel short-changed…

“I…I’m going to cum!” he announced in a half-grunt, spitting out his pacifier. “I…I’m sorry…”

“Don’t be sowwy, siwwy!” responded Janey, giggling. “Janey wan’ Danny cum. Daddy wan’ Danny cum, too! Don’ you, Daddy?”

“That’s right, buddy,” said Daddy, chuckling again. “Do your business like a good boy!”

“But, I… I” protested Danny, his words degenerating into a ragged groan as his climax took him.

Grabbing one of Janey’s hips, he pulled her down onto him, burying himself as deeply inside her as her anatomy would allow. The sensation of his manhood erupting its truly massive load of semen deep within her pushed Janey into another orgasm of her own, her cries of ecstasy echoing in the room as she rode out the last of his hardness. For that moment they were lost together in sensual overload, after which Janey collapsed forward onto Danny’s chest and they lay there still together, panting and sweating. To Daddy looking on, it was both beautiful and indescribably erotic, his own level of arousal reaching a fever pitch. There was a notable spot of pre-cum on the fabric of his jeans, and he watched fascinated as Danny’s member slowly shrunk inside of Janey. He could see some excess semen already oozing out around it, hinting at the flood that would come when it was removed. Gently, he pulled on Janey’s hips, easing her off of the now dormant penis. Danny whimpered a little at the sensation, tender from his exertion, and Janey also whined a little. Undeterred, Daddy leaned forward, burying his face in Janey’s butt crack, his nose poking her in her gorgeous pink rosebud and his tongue delving into her thoroughly creamed pussy.

Never before had Daddy been able to do this so soon after the seed was planted, and never had he experienced anything like the volume of Danny’s load. He was in hog heaven, and the sound of his swallow was heard by both spent lovers. From her head’s resting position on Danny’s chest, Janey cooed appreciatively at the work of Daddy’s tongue in methodically cleaning up her pussy. Another swallow from down below, and that tongue got to more serious work on her clit. As her coos switched to moans, Danny embraced her, feeling like his world was a very different place than it had been as recently as yesterday. Was this really happening? He hoped so…

Please contribute to Daily Diapers! Don't let the Potty Monster flush it all away!

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...

Greetings all, and happy Halloween! My apologies for taking so long in posting another chapter, especially as we're in the middle of our first menage a trois encounter! This chapter has proven difficult, not because I didn't know where I wanted to go with it, but because I did and I wondered if my readers would share my vision or would be put off by the nastiness of it all. I have decided to risk it, though I have also crafted a version of chapter 33 without certain elements in case a large number of people take exception. Do feel free to comment, these elements will likely show up again if objections are not heard and I would hate to ruin the story...

Chapter XXXIII: Daddy’s Turn

Danny continued to snuggle with Janey as she lay on his chest, Daddy’s nimble tongue working its magic on her very excited and heavily inseminated pussy. This was indeed a new experience for him; to snuggle with a woman in the afterglow of his own quite intense orgasm, his own passions spent for the moment, and yet for her to continue to greedily receive sexual pleasure. He felt closer to her as he always did a lover in such moments, as though the defensive walls between them were down, and to experience her ongoing pleasure in that moment was an unanticipated vicarious thrill.  He found himself feeling profoundly happy for her every little moan and whimper of sexual gratification, and every little move of her body that came with them. Would it not be horribly selfish of him to want to deny her this pleasure, or indeed any pleasure she could ever desire, merely out of jealousy? Would it not be foolish as well, as it would deny him this strange joy of intimately observing her pleasure without his own desire getting in the way? If he truly loved her, would he not wish for and enjoy her pleasure always, regardless of who was giving it to her? These were new ideas to his thinking, and he very much wondered whether Daddy’s perspective was similar. It seemed likely.

Daddy’s tongue continued its work on Janey’s aroused and creamy vagina, varying between teasing her clit and delving into her opening to lap up the thick bitter liquid that continued to flow out of her. While he had never before had the opportunity to clean her up quite this soon after another man’s foray into her depths, he had come close, but he had never experienced such a volume of semen. It seemed that that big “dingy” made a big load of “spermies” also! She had certainly seemed to enjoy receiving it more than a little! And, cleaning up after the event, it just kept coming, necessitating numerous swallows to consume the combined juices of their passion. He had not foreseen this detail, and Janey had not warned him, perhaps she had meant it as a pleasant surprise? Returning to his gentle assault on her clit, he could feel her body starting to get into its orgasmic rhythm, and her moans and whimpers gaining frequency and volume. At last he was rewarded, her thighs clamping around his head and her vocalizations reaching a crescendo, her orgasming vagina contracting to push out a massive clot of Danny’s thick cum onto his waiting tongue.

For Danny, Janey snuggled on his chest and gripping him tightly, her orgasm seemed like some kind of mystical event. He continued to hold her as she rode it out, sharing the experience with him in a way he had never imagined. He could feel Daddy’s breath on his now flaccid member, cooling the wetness that coated it, and he could hear him swallow another mouthful of his load. A few moments later, he heard Daddy swallow again, and several times more, and he wondered what that meant.

“Oopsie,” he heard Janey say softly with a giggle.

“’Ooopsie’?” he asked, looking down at her quizzically. Janey twisted her head to meet his eyes, a naughty smile visible.

“Janey had go pee-pee…,”she said, giggling again.

“And you… I mean… with Daddy… down there?” Danny inquired, smiling back at her, a little incredulous.

Danny felt her shoulders shrug against his body.

“Li’l girl no s’posed ta hold it,” she said, still giggling. “Besides, Daddy like it. Make him supa’ cuddly! And yo big ding-y squeeze it out…”

“That’s right,” said Daddy, emerging from her nether region with a big smile on his face. “Little ones do not ‘hold it’, and ‘accidents’ will happen! No reason to interrupt playing, is it?”

“I… I guess not…,” said Danny, digesting this new tidbit. Glancing back at Janey, he added, “And if I were… um… kissing you… would you hold it, then?”

“Woul’ Danny wan’ Janey hold it?” she asked. “Wouldn’ wan’ make yucky, but…”

“Well… um…,” said Danny, thinking about it. He had tasted her pee on her the previous evening, and a little this morning, and while not the most pleasant flavor he had ever experienced, it was not revolting and, conceptually at least, the thought of her going in his mouth was kind of a turn-on. More than that, the thought of making her interrupt her baby-time by making her control such urges in the middle of an encounter was not so pleasing. If she had to pee in that moment, she should pee…

“I… I guess not...,” he said, a blush rising to his face.

“That’s a good boy!” said Daddy, laughing. “And since you’re being such a good boy, would it bother you if Janey stays where she is while I… she is in such a charming position…”

Daddy’s hand was pulling on his belt, his raging erection beneath on full display. His intention was clear.

“Well, I… I mean…, Danny stammered. “You… I mean, go ahead, but… but I…”

“But you…?” Daddy inquired, his belt loose and his hand going for the button on his jeans.

“But… er… Danny’s gotta pee, too…,” he responded, his blush intensifying.

“Weww, pee, siwwy!” said Janey, giggling. “Dis bwanket ha’ pwastic unda it! Daddy think a’ ev’thing, and if he don’, not Danny’s fault…”

“He’s only a baby, after all…,” agreed Daddy with a smile, unzipping his jeans. “Babies don’t need to pee, they wet, and mommy or daddy must deal with the consequences, pampers or puddles…”

Without further ado, Daddy pulled out his very excited member. Pulling Janey toward him slightly and having her raise her hips to a more convenient height, he unceremoniously eased himself into Janey’s very well-primed vagina. From where he was lying beneath her, Danny could not see Daddy’s package or its entry into Janey’s body, but he could certainly hear and feel her reaction as she welcomed his familiar intrusion. Daddy had been patiently waiting for this moment, profoundly teased through their lovemaking and his own subsequent clean-up efforts, and now, finally able to get his turn, he was not gentle. His pent-up passions found full expression quickly, pounding into Janey’s charmingly exposed behind with an uncharacteristically animal intensity that had her squealing her appreciation right there on Danny’s chest. Indeed, all of her moans and whimpers were inches from his ears, and every wriggle and squirm of her body was directly telegraphed to Danny’s directly beneath her. Daddy taking her from behind was a rare treat, the extra depth of his thrusts and his extraordinary level of excitement were truly intoxicating.

Janey’s weight was off of his bladder, but Danny’s need to pee was very real despite the novel distraction of the two of them making passionate love directly on top of him. As he felt Janey’s body starting to build tension toward what felt like quite a dramatic orgasm, her vocalizations increasing in pitch, frequency, and volume, he began willing himself to relax. This was more difficult than usual with all the activity, but the need signals from his bladder were strong; he had had a lot of juice at dinner. With a little pushing, a few hesistant trickles came out, followed by a slight stream that gradually quickened as his pressing need took over. Daddy chuckled and glanced at his face; though Danny could not see where it was going, he was actually peeing on Daddy’s still jean-covered leg, the hot urine pooling on the blanket around his knees. This did not for one instant distract Daddy from his sexual mission, quite the contrary; it was yet another naughty stimulus in an evening of so many, and his burning desire kept driving him ever onward. Janey’s body responded, rewarding him with yet another savage climax. Her moans of ecstasy were almost in Danny’s ear, and he could feel her body on top of him convulse and shiver as the agonizing pleasure shook the core of her being.

As Daddy continued his eager assault on Janey’s vagina, through her orgasm and beyond, Danny felt his own feelings begin to shift between the strange sympathetic wonder of the observer to a more familiar hungry desire. With one arm continuing to embrace her, the other hand sought out her lonely breast that was pressed up against him, alternating between fondling and teasingly playing with her nipple. Cuddling with Janey while Daddy fucked her was incredibly erotic, and he found himself enjoying Daddy’s pleasure just as much as he did Janey’s. From his own experience, he could tell that Daddy was coming very close to his own orgasm, and he found himself, in his mind anyway, cheering him on. Along with his change of feelings came the gradual reawakening of his cock, until it stood fully erect, rubbing up against Daddy’s balls through the bunched-up fabric of his jeans. Daddy chuckled amid his grunts and groans, his fiery gaze meeting Danny’s eyes.

“Feels like somebody’s awake!” said Daddy breathlessly, smiling down at him. “Wants to get in on the act, does he? Give Daddy a minute, little boy!”

True to his word, Daddy’s thrusts intensified, prompting an excited squeal from Janey. In less than a minute, his hands went white-knuckled on Janey’s hips, burying himself inside her balls deep. Upright on his knees, he let out an animal growl, an abnormally large flood of semen erupting into her depths in a long-awaited climax that was cataclysmically intense. It was a level of pleasure he had rarely achieved, and also a bit painful. The anticipation, the long build up while watching Danny and Janey make love, and cleaning up afterwards had combined into one of the most powerful orgasms he had experienced in all of his days, and he collapsed on top of Janey for several moments catching his breath. For that few moments, all three of their faces were close together. To Danny, on the bottom of the pile, Daddy’s glorious release had been a wondrous experience, and he found himself enjoying being part of it. As a fellow man, he commiserated with his pleasure. As Janey’s lover, he delighted in her pleasure as she received him. On a third and somewhat unexpected level, he reveled in being a part of Daddy’s pleasure, as though the two of them were lovers when they had in fact not exchanged pleasure directly between them. He found himself wondering what it would be like to give Daddy pleasure directly, realizing on a new level that this was a very real possibility.

Right now, though, Danny’s own desire was hungering for some kind of attention, and being at the bottom of the pile was somewhat frustrating. By and by, though, Daddy mustered the energy to rise back up, disentangling himself from Janey and settling back on his haunches. He chuckled again, feeling Danny’s cooling pee on his jeans and about his knees. Atop Danny’s abdomen was Janey’s sloppy pussy, slowly weeping out his semen, and in the foreground was his massive erection standing proudly in the wind.

“Wow!” he said, still laughing. “We’re going to have to do something about that, Tiger! Daddy’s going to have some trouble getting you into a diaper like that!”

Hearing this, Janey rose up onto all fours, swinging herself over to one side of Danny. Her leg collided with his erection on the way, prompting a giggle. Now back in the kneeling position beside him where she had been before their games had begun, she paused to marvel once more at his giant manhood in its resurrected glory.

“Wook, Daddy!” she said, still giggling. “Danny a BIG horsey again!”

“Yes, I see that, sweetie!” replied Daddy. “As Daddy was saying, we had better do something about that, or Daddy won’t be able to get a diaper on him. Obviously he isn’t a big boy…”

Daddy indicated the wetness on his leg, and the blanket at his knees. Janey laughed, reaching out to run her hand through the wetness, then bringing it back to her face to smell.

“Yup! Danny go pee-pee!” She said, giggling again. “What shoul’ we do, Daddy?”

“Well… maybe Janey could kiss it again… maybe kiss it and make it better this time?” offered Daddy, with a smirk.

“Oooh!” she said. “I bet Danny wike dat. You wike dat, Danny?”

Both eyes upon him, he nodded               nervously. Without further words, Janey grasped his member in one hand, and descended her face down to it, enveloping it in the wet warmth of her mouth. He gasped as her lips and tongue began working their magic on him, but even as overwhelming as such pleasure was, especially after being kept waiting, another naughty thought kept coming to him.

“Hey…umm…,” Danny said nervously after a moment, clearing his throat. “Maybe… maybe Danny could… could… kiss Janey, too?”

Janey lifted her head and looked at him, and giggling.

“Danny wan’ taste Daddy spermies, too?” She asked, a very naughty smile playing on her lips. “Look like we aww get ta taste spermies!”

With that, she swung her body around to straddle Danny’s face, presenting her creamy pussy to Danny’s waiting mouth. She positioned herself carefully, and then once more enveloped his cock in her mouth. Danny eagerly delved his tongue into Janey’s well used vagina, getting his first taste of semen. It was, as janey had described it, not exactly the most pleasant flavor he had ever experienced; it had a bitter tang, and gravity kept slowly but surely delivering more of it onto his tongue. Whatever unpleasantness it might have had, however, it was far from the worst thing he had ever tasted, and in that moment of extreme arousal it inspired it an extremely erotic response in him. It was naughty and it was nasty, positively intoxicating in its erotic effect, and he wanted more! So this was what Daddy had wanted! He swallowed greedily, reflecting as he did that he was consuming another man’s cum out of this lovely lady’s snatch, and that man was watching him doing it and smiling! Without the slightest thought of shame, he swallowed again, feasting on the combined juices of their tryst and feeling it driving him onward as Janey’s skilled mouth continued its insistent stroking of his engorged penis. Having mostly consumed the thick buttery cream, he switched his tongue’s attention to her clitoris, feeling the vibrations of her gagged moans through his member.

Without so much as a warning, a new flavor joined the mix in his mouth, also bitter but also salty and thinner, filling his mouth much quicker and forcing him to swallow. She was pissing! It was all he could do to swallow enough to keep up with the flow, at least for the few moments it lasted. The effect it had on his arousal was as direct and immediate as it was unexpected, and with a groan his over-stimulated cock pumped his semen into Janey’s mouth. Her swallow was immediate, but it was hardly sufficient for the volume, and she would up drooling some of it down his shaft and onto his balls before the second swallow could take all of the remainder.

“My, our little Danny does make a lot of spermies, doesn’t he?” commented Daddy, chuckling.

Janey lifted her head and laughed.

“Yeah, Daddy!” declared Janey, wiping her face with her hand and licking it clean. “He a spunky monkey! ‘Specially when Janey makes pee-pees in his mouth.”

“Oh? Did you share your special lemonade with Danny?” Responded Daddy laughing. “It wasn’t enough to share Daddy’s spermies? I wondered what all that swallowing was about! You are a very naughty girl, sweetie!”

“Janey not naughty, Daddy!” protested Janey, her brows knit in an unconvincing  pout. “Janey jus’ havta go…”

“Yes, sweetie,” he replied, an impish smile on his lips. “And little girls don’t hold it, do they?”

“No, Daddy,” she agreed. “We make pee-pees!”

“Alright, well it looks like Daddy had better get both you kids cleaned up and back in diapers before we have any more ‘accidents,’” he said, still smiling. “Will you be sleeping over Danny? We’d love to have you.”

Missing his pacifier, Danny nonetheless nodded without words. In the last few hours he felt like he had stepped into another world and was forever changed, and he did not want to go back… ever…

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If you wanted to, you probably could have made at least two chapters of the different fetishes that showed up but I'm quite happy with it as is.  Like always, thanks for sharing and I look forward to the next chapter.  ? 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Greetings friends! Happy belated Thanksgiving, and profuse apologies for taking so long getting another chapter up. Time to write has been difficult to come by, but maybe it will please some that this one is so long? It probably should be two chapters. Possibly when and if I ever re-edit this I will reformat the chapters... Without further ado...

Chapter XXXIV: Beddy-Bye Time

The festivities having come to a close, Janey languidly swung her leg over Danny’s face, dismounting herself from his body. Crawling toward Daddy so that she too might lie back on the bear “pillow” for diapering, she paused next to Daddy and gave him a deep French kiss. The taste of Danny’s semen was still strong on her tongue, and Daddy savored that as much as he did the affection and sensuality of the kiss itself. Giving her a naughty grin on her withdrawal, he offered her a hand to ease her down onto her back beside Danny. It was still a strange feeling for Danny to watch them interact this way, though it felt very different than it had such a short time before. No longer was it threatening, but rather vicariously pleasing; he felt like a part of their shared pleasure, their family as it were, and he found himself oddly happy for each of them in that moment. Janey, having settled in next to him, turned to him and smiled, giggling. He too smiled, reaching out to grasp her nearest breast in a gesture that was more infantile snuggling than it was sexual. Janey giggled as he enjoyed the softness, snuggling up to him in turn.

Seeing the two of them laying there together playing while awaiting new diapers brought the situation home to Daddy; he now had the second baby he had fantasized about, and the two together were a sight to behold. The sexual side had been amazing, now came the work of babying for two. Was he really up to the challenge? Time to find out! Still kneeling on the blanket between Danny’s spread legs where he had been since the games began, he pulled out a wipe from the plastic tub and gently wiped the remaining sexual fluids from his new baby boy’s intimate region. He was not tentative or awkward about touching him has he had been before; his actions were direct and matter-of-fact, as they would have been were he changing an actual toddler. Danny merely lay there next to Janey on the big teddy watching him, reflecting on how far things had progressed in so short a time. He felt for Daddy something very much like the closeness of a lover for, though they had not made love per se, they had both been participants in a common sexual adventure. He also felt a profound appreciation of being treated exactly as he had always wanted to be: like a baby. The parts Daddy was cleaning were somewhat tender from the recent double shot of sexual activity, but he was being gentle enough; evidently he knew how that felt.

Reaching up and feeling around on the big bear beside his head, he relocated his binky and slipped it back in his mouth. He had been missing it, and he felt a wave of comfort wash over him. It was amazing to him the new significance that particular infantile prop was taking on, and besides, what was more appropriate than sucking on a binky while Daddy got his heinie squared away? Idly, his eyes wandered back to the long forgotten cartoon still playing on the TV screen, and before he knew it he was lost in the exploits of the colorful characters. It came as a genuine surprise a moment later when Daddy started lifting his legs again, still a bit awkwardly, to finally remove his saturated diaper. He crunched his body in an attempt to assist him, before having his butt set back down. His rest on the damp blanket was only momentary; before he knew it Daddy was lifting him up again to slide the new one beneath him. He attempted to assist again, slowly getting the hang of this ritual as he became more comfortable with it.

Glancing over at Janey while Daddy fished out the powder, he saw that she too was lost in the animated mayhem on the screen. Spying her pacifier on the blanket beside her hip, he reached for it and slipped it in her mouth. She accepted it without looking away from the cartoon; now she was a pro at playing a baby! Daddy’s hands were quickly and expertly massaging the powder into his skin from his butt to his balls to his resting member to his lower abdomen, and, for the first time in his life, this was both a comfort and yet did not really seem a matter for his concern. All his hesitancy at having Daddy touch him was seemingly gone, it just felt good to have him there doing what needed to be done. Before he knew it, he was doing up the tapes, and then, suddenly and without warning, he leaned forward to plant a raspberry on his ample tummy. This was unexpected, but also very much in keeping with the parts they were playing. It was also quite intimate, as was the silly smile Daddy flashed him on his way back up onto his knees.

Scooching over to a similar position between Janey’s spread legs, Daddy proceeded to clean the remaining love juices off of her nether region, though he noted that Danny’s recent oral attention had been fairly thorough. Both babies continued their rapt attention to the cartoon as he made quick work of wiping and powdering, Janey’s attention barely affected by his lifting of her behind to insert her new diaper. He reflected as he taped her up on just how late it was getting; that it was approaching bedtime for all of them, and so, rather than putting Janey’s dress back on, he gathered it up and left the two alone in the room for a few moments, returning presently with a folded garment that turned out to be a footie sleeper, a different than the one she had worn at Danny’s the previous night. This one was lavender and made of some sort of stretchy cotton, and it featured little fairies with wings in various poses. It was quite adorable, and, when it was snapped onto her a few moments later, it was even moreso. The stretchy fabric hugged her curves quite stunningly, and emphasized the bulge around her crotch that was her diaper. He was in awe, but also more than a little jealous.

“It’ll be beddy-byes soon…,” Commented Daddy, responding to Danny’s look. “Does Danny have any jammies with him?”.

“Well, no…,” Danny said sheepishly, pulling out his pacifier. “I didn’t know I’d be staying, and… well… I don’t have any as cute as those”

“Hmm…,” Said Daddy with a smile flickering on his face. “Maybe we can do something about that. Can I interrupt your cartoons for a moment and ask you follow me?”

Daddy offered him a hand up. Wordlessly, Danny re-inserted his binky and, with Daddy’s help, struggled to his feet. He had gotten comfortable over the last hour laying there, and it was a bit troublesome to motivate. In just his shirt and diaper, he allowed Daddy to lead him by the hand down the hall toward the bedrooms, aware of the waddle the tightly applied thick diaper lent to his normal stride. Here he was, he reflected, diaper in full view of two people who were strangers less than two days ago. While before that time, he would have been mortified to be seen in such attire by anyone, now he wasn’t embarrassed at all, only a little nervous at the newness of it all. Janey glanced up at Daddy and at Danny as they were walking away, curious, but elected to remain laying there watching cartoons and sucking on her binky. She was tired from all the fun earlier, and was getting sleepy. Besides, shouldn’t the boys get to know each other better? They certainly were cute together, and her naughty mind thoroughly enjoyed her fully clothed Daddy leading the toddler-clad Danny out of sight. Continuing down the hallway, Daddy stopped at a closed door beside the one for the nursery. Opening it and flipping on the overhead light revealed another bedroom, this one full of shelves stacked with boxes, large and small. Letting go of Danny’s hand, he started searching around until he located a certain box and pulled it down

“I don’t know if Janey told you,” said Daddy to Danny’s questioning look, “…but I make my living selling things online. I buy cases and sometimes larger lots of all sorts of things, often from China or elsewhere in Asia, and sell them here. That sometimes includes certain adult baby items…”

With that, he opened the box and started rummaging around, glancing at Danny appraisingly, apparently sizing him up. Satisfied, he pulled one of the plastic wrapped packages out and opened it, pulling out a folded clothing item that unfolded into a sleeper very similar to Janey’s. It was, however, considerably larger and was of a light flannel rather than stretchy cotton. It featured a zipper rather than snaps, that went all the way down to one knee. It was predominantly a middling blue in color, and was adorned with little teddy bears, some in Victorian-style night caps and some in little beds. It even had the added detail of hardened rubbery soles for the feet. He held it up next to Danny, and seemed satisfied with the length.

“Determining size for these can be a problem, but I think we’ve got a winner,” said Daddy with a smile, unzipping the garment and draping it over his shoulder. “As they are generally an online-only kind of item, you rarely get a chance to see one before you’ve bought it.”

Boldly, he stepped toward Danny so that he was directly face to face with him, his face mere inches from his binky.  Their eyes locked, and Danny could feel Daddy’s breath on his face. This blatant violation of his personal space felt strange, but he realized quickly that he had no objection and made none. This sort of intimacy with another man, though not overtly sexual, was nonetheless taking some getting used to; the more curious thing was how natural it felt. After a moment’s pause, he felt his pacifier’s tether being unclipped from the collar, leaving the clasp to dangle free, and the top buttons on his shirt being unbuttoned. He then felt Daddy’s hands grasp the hem at the bottom of his shirt and start pulling it upward, over his rounded belly.

“Arms up!” said Daddy cheerfully.

Having someone else dress and undress him was a new experience for Danny, at least as an adult, and it took him a moment to catch on.  An awkward pause later he complied, raising his arms so Daddy could pull his shirt off over his head. Dropping the shirt aside on the floor, he pulled the sleeper off of his shoulder. Danny was now naked but for his diaper, and Daddy could not help but marvel at how much like a little boy he looked. ‘Baby fat’ indeed! Carefully and with much obvious practice, he bunched up the legs of the sleeper down on top of the feet and set it on the floor. With one hand he guided one of Danny’s feet down into one of the feet, and then the other into the other. He then pulled the legs up his legs, after which he guided one arm and then the other into the arms and zipped him up. As a final detail, he refastened to tether of his binky to the sleeper’s collar. Danny looked down at himself in his new garb, a sense of wonder filling him. He had never looked or felt more like a real baby! Maybe clothes did make the man, or in this case the boy!

“That’s a pretty good fit!” said Daddy, chuckling at his reaction. “You are cute as a button!”

“Thank you, D…,” he replied, garbled by his binky and blushing. Taking it out, he continued, “I… I… I know you introduced yourself as David, but… I…”

“Doesn’t quite seem appropriate now, does it?” said Daddy, chuckling. “Little boys don’t usually call grown-ups by their first names, do they? Also, I hope you’re starting to feel like a member of our little family now. An incestuous family, it’s true, at least hypothetically, but family nonetheless. Tell you what, if you really want to, you can call me ‘David’, but I’d be happier if you called me ‘Daddy.’ Or maybe ‘Uncle Dave’, if you’d prefer to be a cousin?”

Danny avoided his eyes, looking at the floor, and blushed even harder.

“’Daddy ’,” he said at length. “I like ‘Daddy’. Thank you for the jammies, Daddy.”

“You’re very welcome, Danny!” said Daddy, beaming. “I’m glad we cleared that up! Now, why don’t you show your new jammies to your sister? I bet she gets a kick out of them!”

Replacing his binky in his mouth, Danny pondered his new ‘family’ as he and Daddy made their way back out into the living room. He was more than a little honored by the invitation, and excited to see what other wonders his new status might entail. Not least he was still marveling over the wonderful and oh so infantile new clothing he was wearing. He had never looked or felt so small, and he kept glancing at the sleepy little bears all over him, savoring the abject cuteness of it all. He also pondered the reality that, for the first time ever since realizing his adult baby tendencies, he was truly free in the same way an actual baby was free; he could pee or poop whenever the need arose, and the state of his diaper, or even lack thereof, was none of his concern. Not only could he use his diapers, but he was expected to; there was even a rule about it, and they would actually be disappointed if he did not! It was mindblowing, but also comforting in a way he had never imagined. A golden stream of warm pee was flowing freely around his crotch before he even made it into the living room, pooling under his balls before sinking into the thirsty padding. As pleasant a sensation as it always was, it was infinitely morseo now that it truly was not his problem!

“Oooh!” declared Janey in binky garbled baby-talk, beaming broadly from behind the face shield when she spied him in his new sleeper. “Danny a cutie-pie!”

Danny blushed at the praise, feeling every inch the ‘cutie pie’ in his new outfit, and always flattered by her attention. He was still a bit incredulous at her admiration of his chubbiness, and Daddy’s as well, but their actions had certainly bared them out. On reflection, he was feeling pretty good about himself overall; here he was, completely babified as never before, with both a fellow baby to play with and a daddy to look after them both. His big boy needs had been met as they had rarely ever been, twice. And he was looking forward to spending the night, with the implied promise of more naughty adventures the following day. Life was looking pretty good just now, he thought to himself as he settled on a dry portion of the blanket on the other side of Janey. Giggling again, Janey rolled over and wrapped him in a whole body hug, pulling out her binky for a moment and planting a big wet kiss on his cheek. There they were, snuggling on the blanket with their heads on the giant teddy, sleepy bears and fairy wings entwined together. Could life get any better? Daddy, standing across the room watching them, didn’t think so; at least, he could not picture it getting much cuter!

“Alright, kids!” he said, surpressing a chuckle and killing the TV. “Time for beddy-byes!”

Janey whimpered around her binky, reaching for Daddy’s hand for help in getting up. Daddy obliged her, offering Danny a hand up in turn. He couldn’t help but smile at his new little boy; he was just too cute like this, and was seemingly taking to his role in their little family a little more all the time. True, as yet he still talked like a grown-up, but all things in time. Often he was silent, and spoke only in nods, whimpers, and facial expressions, like a shy little boy, and he found this both extremely cute and charmingly in-character. Even Janey talked like a big girl sometimes, it was inevitable if more sophisticated subjects were to be discussed, but maybe she could coach him in letting that go at other times? Maybe practice would make perfect… These were his thoughts as he guided his ‘children’ to the bedroom, with the added mental note of a need to do some online shopping in the morning. His devious mind could already see some additional purchases that would be necessary for Danny, as well as some other things that would make looking after the two of them easier.

Danny was indeed sleepy as they entered the master suite, but his groggy mind did wonder a little as they passed the door of the baby room. He had spied the crib there earlier and had wondered if that were their destination, but now, seeing the king size bed in the master suite, he understood. The crib in the other room would have been quite cozy for both he and Janey, while this offered ample room for all three of them. It also pleased him that he would be sleeping with both of them, a lovely acknowledgement of the package deal they represented. Daddy had been so magnanimous thus far, he would feel bad if he were left to sleep alone; he certainly did not wish to sleep alone himself!

“Don’t worry,” said Daddy cheerfully in his direction, seeing his glances at the baby room door on the way by and divining his thoughts. “There will be plenty of times when it will be just you and Janey, but…well, I may have to arrange a bigger crib if she’s to have company in there. She usually sleeps in here with me at night, anyway, that is usually only for nap times…”

Crossing the bedroom, he led the pair into the en suite bathroom, switching on the light.

“I sometimes do brush Janey’s teeth for her like a toddler,…” he patiently explained to Danny. “…but I often let Janey do it for herself for expediency’s sake. I thought that you two could do things that way while I deal with that blanket in the living room. Somebody peed on it, you see…”

Danny blushed as Daddy handed him a new toothbrush, indicating the toothpaste in the cup on the counter.

“Umm…” stammered Danny, pulling out his binky as Daddy was turning to leave. “I…there’s a bag in my truck…I…”

“Something in it you want?” Daddy responded, smiling. “Well, if you’ll lend me your keys… I don’t suppose you want to go out there like that… Actually, I’d appreciate it if you didn’t!”

“Well… they’re in my shorts,” Danny replied sheepishly. “The bag… it’s in the passenger seat…”

“Gotcha, buddy!” he responded cheerfully. “One bag coming up! Now get those toofers clean, you two!”

The two ‘babies’ got about the business of oral hygiene while Daddy returned to the living room. Gathering up the soggy blanket and his ‘children’s’ cast off clothing, he took them into the laundry room and started the washer. Quickly, he emptied the pockets of Danny’s shorts, locating his keys as well as his wallet and a few miscellaneous items. He then deposited them into the washer along with his shirt, the blanket, and Janey’s dress, and added the detergent. He then stepped out the front door and walked down the path to the driveway. He enjoyed the boyishness of Danny’s transportation, with its oversized tires, as well as a roll bar and brush-guard with extra lights. It was just the sort of thing one might give a toddler as a toy, but the adult, functional version. He quickly opened the door and located the bag. He chuckled to himself when he felt it, light and squishy. He had wondered if what Danny wanted was perhaps a cherished stuffed animal, here it was all but confirmed. He was still a touch too polite to check for sure, and of course he was about to see anyway, but there was something terribly cute and little-boyish about being put to this trouble over a stuffed toy.

Back in the house, he trotted back into the laundry room to add his pee-soaked trousers to the load of laundry. Grabbing a handy pair of clean sweatpants, he walked back out into the living room to find the diaper bag, grabbing a couple of wipes to clean off his leg before putting on the clean clothes. The thought that this was unlikely to be the last time he had Danny’s pee on him made him smile a little, and prompted a subtle but visible response from his naked cock. He really was the cutest thing ever, he wanted to go give him a great big hug. His erection intensified as he further pondered what it would be like, if and when Danny was ready for such thing, to cuddle with him in a somewhat more big boy manner. To ‘take his temperature’ on the changing table, like he did with Janey from time to time? Perhaps to bend him over the couch arm and pull his diaper down over his hips? Naughty, naughty. He chastised himself as he pulled up his pants, having to stretch the waistband over his growing manhood. As he had told Danny earlier in the evening, he was happy with things as they were; better than happy, their play earlier had been arousing and pleasing to an unprecedented degree. He was eager to witness Danny and Janey again… and again, and again… But, being honest with himself, the thought of taking his pleasure of that charmingly shy ‘little’ boy directly made his blood boil… not necessarily more than sharing Janey with him, but certainly as much. It would be a very pleasing icing on that cake…

Little did he know that similar curiosities had been banging around Danny’s head while he was brushing his teeth in his absence. Janey’s presence beside him at the double bowl vanity inspired a certain level of excitement, too, of course, but now that he had played with them and felt so close to both of them, the thought of something more direct with daddy was more real to him… and more enticing… These feelings were unexpected; while he had had fantasies involving other men, the experience of feeling so close to someone who had directly expressed that sort of interest in him was new. Moreover, Daddy knew he was new to such things and had already shown a degree of patience and understanding that he found comforting and then some. He still had his apprehensions, of course, but the idea was growing on him… fast…

“Whatcha thinkin’?” queried Janey, seeing him blushing as she finished rinsing out her mouth.

“Well, I…” he stammered, his blush intensifying. “I… I… I like Daddy…”

“I wike daddy, too!” she replied, giggling. “Do dat mean he yo daddy, too, now?”

“Yeah,” he said sheepishly. “We… we talked about it…”

“Yay!” she said exuberantly, enveloping him in a big hug. “Janey al’ays wan’ a brotha!”

“Well, I…” he responded, face even redder. “I… I… what if… I mean… what if he… and I… umm… I mean… you talked about…”

Janey giggled again, beginning to comprehend.

“Wha’ if wha’, siwwy?” she said, smiling impishly. “Wha’ if Daddy wan’ pu’ hi’ ding-y in Danny’ heinie?”

“Well, umm… I…,” stammered Danny, shocked that his thoughts were so transparent. “I… well… yeah, stuff like that…”

“Weww, i’ feew good when he take Janey’ temp’a’ture,” she said, giggling more. “He goo’ at it!”

Danny paused for a moment, digesting her response. The mental image of Daddy taking her anally was intensely arousing, but in this moment it was doing battle with the even more arousing and forbidden image of receiving that same kind of attention himself. His face was now truly four-alarm red.

“Yeah, but…,” he replied, searching for words. “Janey would still wanna play with Danny?”

“Janey al’ays wan’ pway wi’ Danny!” she responded, giggling again despite being aware that she was reassuring him of something that was to him a serious fear. “An’ Janey wan’ see!”

“You want to see?” he repeated, incredulous. “Really?”

“See Daddy an’ Danny pway?” she inquired playfully, then switched to her adult voice. “Absolutely! And no, silly, it would not make you less of a man to me, even though, as you know, I prefer you as a boy anyway. Maybe, just maybe, it would make you feel more like a boy… Be-littled, so to speak?”

“Well, I…,” he responded inarticulately, digesting yet more new ideas and a little shocked to hear Janey speak as an adult for the first time since his arrival that evening. “Maybe it would… I…I’m still not sure I want to…you know…but I…well…”

“Don’ wowwy, siwwy!” she said smiling, back in baby-talk. “It ouw sec’et! Tho janey pwe’ty sure Daddy know…”

“Really? You think he knows?” replied Danny, real anxiety in his voice.

“Danny know Daddy thinkin’ bout it, too, he tol’ Danny a’ dinna…,” she responded carefully. “But don’ wowwy, he wet Danny teww him whe’ he wan’ pway… if he wan’ pway. C’mon, siwwy!”

With that, she reached for his hand and led him out into the bedroom. Climbing into the bed, she pulled him in after her, placing herself in the middle and him on one side. Judging from the items on the night stand, this was her usual side, and she was leaving Daddy his normal place on the far side. She grabbed her own binky dangling form her sleeper’s collar and slipped it into her mouth, then reached over and fed him his. Arranging the covers, they snuggled for a few minutes until they heard the sounds of Daddy approaching. A moment later, he arrived, carrying Danny’s backpack.

“Look at you two, all comfy!” said Daddy, beaming. “I assume there’s something in here you wanted Danny? Or maybe someone?”

Danny nodded up at him as he set the bag down on the bed. Instead of reaching for the bag himself, he reached toward it from his position lying down, futilely reaching for the main zipper. Daddy took this as a charmingly toddlerish request for him to open it, which he did, revealing Danny’s much loved teddy bear. He pulled the large bear out and admired it for a moment, noting that it must have required much stuffing and folding to fit it the bag.

“A handsome fellow!” he said, chuckling. “Does he have a name?”

“Mistah cuddahs,” came Danny’s reply, tickling Daddy with his pacifier garbled words.

“’Mister Cuddles,’ is it?” he said, chuckling. “Welcome to the family, Mr. Cuddles!”

He gave the bear a kiss on the cheek before handing it to Danny. Carefully, he tucked his two babies in under the covers, and then gave each a kiss on the cheek also. This was another strange experience for Danny, but, like the dressing, it felt very comfortingly parental.

“Daddy’s going to brush his teeth and take a shower, kids,” He said with mock gravity. “You guys head on to dream-land, Daddy will join you shortly. Goodnight!”

With that, he went over and switched off the lights, and headed into the bathroom. He did not close the door after him, and about a minute later the distinct sound of a tinkling water could clearly be heard. It was a substantial piss, and Janey and Danny both giggled.

“Eve’ big boys ga pee sometime!” whispered Janey, still giggling

“Do you ever, you know…?” Danny asked after a moment.

“Wha’, pway potty-mouth?” replied Janey, giggling again. “So’times… onwy fair…”

With that charming vision, Danny succumbed to the comfy warmth and the sound of running water, sleep taking him. In the middle of the night, he awoke needing to pee, and, as he felt the comforting warmth flow around his balls to soak in beneath his behind, he became aware that Janey was no longer next to him and there was a vibration of rhythmic movement coming through the mattress. In the subtle light of a nightlight, he saw a large lump in the covers in the region of Daddy’s legs. He could hear Daddy breathing, far too rapidly for sleep, the odd inarticulate vocalization escaping him. For a minute or two the vibrations continued until, with a louder grunt from Daddy, they suddenly ceased. Though muffled by the covers, the sound of two distinct gulps could be heard. A moment later, a greater disturbance of the mattress occurred and Janey reappeared next to him. His ample manhood wide awake in it’s soggy confines, he reached up and caressed her face knowingly. He could not see her blush in the dark, but he could feel her elevated heartbeat through her skin.

“It jus’ a dweam, siwwy…” she whispered, turning towards him.

She then leaned in and kissed him, her mouth tasting strongly of Daddy’s semen. Yes it was a dream, he decided as sleep crept up on him once more. A dream from which he never wanted to awaken…

Please Please PLEASE consider donating to Daily Diapers! Advertising does not cover all operating expenses, and keeping this a non-pay site makes it more inclusive to many more people. Every little bit helps, even $5 or $10, If a few folks give a little every so often, that'll be enough. Yes, I donate from time to time myself.

DON'T LET THE POTTY MONSTER FLUSH OUR DAILY DIAPERS!

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter XXXV: New Morning, New Day

Danny’s eyes fluttered open, the curtain-muted sunlight telling him that morning had come. Janey’s warm body snuggled up next to him under the covers and his own new snuggly sleeper conspired to create a feeling of such divine comfort that he lay there enjoying it for several minutes, unable or at least unwilling to move. It took him that long just to realize he was still rhythmically sucking on his pacifier from the night before, and he was pretty sure he had never kept it in his mouth all night before. He wondered at this; it now felt strangely like a part of him, his baby self at least, and he felt himself descending ever more deeply into that role. It certainly was a part of the profound sense of comfort he was feeling now, and despite wondering about it he had no desire to take it out. Indeed, the passing thought of losing its comforting presence in his mouth triggered pangs of anxiety. As he slowly became more conscious, the reason for his waking became clear, as a familiar pressure in his bladder made itself known. The adult, potty-trained part of him groaned in his head, of the need to get up and use the bathroom, and, as many times before on his own, he had to remind himself of his diapered state.

Another inner voice chimed in, that of years of having to be his own caregiver, warning him that the padding beneath him was well-used and soggy, making a bed leak quite likely if he just let go as he longed to. Until now the wetness around his crotch and under his behind had either gone unnoticed or, more likely, had been its own part of his general feeling of comfort. To baby Danny, being wet felt like the natural state of affairs, he was wet more of the time than he was dry while in diapers, and the sensation was a consistent unconscious reminder of his regressed state. For the first time in his life, though, he had an answer to this second inner voice; as things were now this was not his problem. He was a baby, he needed to pee, the correct response to this need was simply to pee. Period. Wherever or however he was at that moment. He could hear the crinkle of mattress protection beneath him, but again, though this was a comforting precaution, if he made amess in the bed it was not his problem. This was a freedom he had never known, and the feeling of little-ness and dependency was amazing. As he felt the warm trickle begin around his balls, rapidly quickening into a healthy flow, he wondered if a time would ever truly come when all of these inner voices would be silent and a need to pee would proceed directly to a wet heinie. What a luxury that would be!

Bladder empty and more awake now, he stretched languidly, unable to resist the temptation to check for wet sheets beneath him. Old habits die hard he supposed, but it seemed like he had dodged the bullet and his diaper had contained the flood despite its previous use. These really were amazing diapers, and he found himself once more feeling grateful that he was being diapered so well. Like a real toddler, he was really excited about what the day would bring, a feeling he had not experienced since he knew not when. Stretching again, he started looking around him in the room. Janey was still a warm presence cuddled up next to him, and he took a moment to admire her sleeping face. She really was adorable in repose, her binky firmly clenched in her mouth and twitching every so often as she nibbled on it in her sleep. Raising his head slightly, he saw that Daddy’s place on the other side of her was empty, and he noticed now that there were subtle sounds coming from elsewhere in the house. He thought he detected the faint smell of coffee. The clock on Daddy’s nightstand said that it was just after 9, he could not remember the last time he had slept so late.

Thinking about Daddy brought to mind the midnight blowjob he had witnessed, and he felt his soggy diaper becoming tighter in response to this memory. That was indeed a naughty thing to wake up to, and while he had felt jealous for being left out at the time, he strangely did not actually feel hard done by. He had after all gotten off with Janey twice that evening to Daddy’s once; that Daddy might have had some lingering tension that needed release was entirely understandable. It had also seemed that, as the caregiver in this little family, Daddy now controlled access to his manhood through being the one to manage his diapers; a kind of infantile chastity belt. He had not previously considered this dynamic, to have someone else in control of that, let alone a man, but it seemed somehow fitting… and quite naughty, actually.  Being wrapped up in his diaper helpless while Daddy got his from Janey in front of him had been terribly arousing in a be-littling sort of way, put him in his place as it were. It had been frustrating surely, but also extremely erotic, and he wondered with more than a little anticipation about what other such frustrations his new life might have in store. He could feel his engorged cock tenting out the swollen padding at the front of his diaper, stretching the leg gathers away from his legs. Why was being denied pleasure so arousing? And, as long as his sexual needs were looked after eventually, did he really mind? Now there was a question!

Another, possibly better question came to him then, driving him to even greater arousal; had he been jealous of Daddy for receiving Janey’s oral attention, or of Janey for being the one to give Daddy such attention? Very possibly both, he admitted to himself after a moment’s thought, remembering the flavor of Daddy’s semen on Janey’s lips. What if Daddy had him service him that way, then sent him off to play, his own needs unmet until he needed a diaper change? Why was this such a powerfully erotic thought? Was it not likely that Daddy, having just done his business in his little boy’s mouth, would be inclined to wait until his own sexual energies rebounded before attending to his little boy’s needs? This was simply how male sexuality worked, was it not that way for Janey when she serviced him that way, as she had last night? True, she might desire some attention of her own after witnessing such a thing, but it was Daddy who had control ultimately, their domme as it were. Undoubtedly he would prefer to be able to enjoy whatever happened between them, making a certain amount of delayed gratification inevitable, for both of them. Again, why was this concept so arousing?! He felt like his ‘dingy’ was about to tear his diaper off!

Just then, he felt Janey stir next to him, stretching and yawning around her pacifier without losing it from her mouth. Had he known it, she too re-warmed her diaper with a fresh stream of pee, though without the interference of such inner voices as he had dealt with. In her dawning wakefulness, she rolled over to him, wrapping her arms around him and running her hands over the soft flannel of his sleeper. Quickly discovering the pronounced bulge at the front of his swollen diaper, she giggled naughtily, her binky falling from her lips.

“Sump’in on yo mind, siwwy?” she asked, still giggling. “Wanna shawe?

“Well, I…,” he started, blushing. He paused to remove his binky that he had forgotten about before continuing. “It’s... well… it’s kinda complicated… I was thinking about you… and Daddy… you know, last night…”

“Mmm…,” she responded thoughtfully, giggling a little more. “Did Danny wike that? Daddy sure did! Janey wa’ ‘fraid Danny’d be jeawous…”

“Well… I was jealous, a little, but…,” replied Danny, trailing off in search of words.

“But…?” queried Janey, concerned, though noting that Danny was aroused rather than upset. As they talked her hand was rhythmically rubbing the bulge at his crotch through the sleeper material and soggy padding.

“But… well… I liked it anyway?” he ventured, unsure how to explain. “It got me thinking, this morning anyway, that Daddy changing my diapers… it kinda puts him in control of my... my dingy…”

“Mmm…,” said Janey again, digesting his words. “And you…you wike Daddy controllin’ dat? Dis ding-y seem pwetty happy…”

“Well, I…,” he replied, blushing even more. “I… I guess I never thought about how…you know… how much of a turn-on waiting can be… Being made to wait, that is…”

Janey giggled knowingly, reaching over to kiss his cheek.

“Janey know!” she whispered directly in his ear. “How you think Janey feew, when she take spermies in he’ mouf, wike wast night? A’ways no ‘tention tiw w’ater… O wight now… dis bi’ ding-y’d feew weal good in he’ ki’ty-cat, but cwothesies an’ diapies in da way…”

“Well… I guess we could be naughty,” Danny replied. “We know how to undress each other…but…”

“…but mo’ fun wait fo’ Daddy do it!” declared Janey, laughing. “He be dis’pointed, too, i’ we pway wi’out him. He wou’n’t be mad weawwy, bu’ wou’ Danny wan’ dis’point Daddy?”

“N-no!” replied Danny quickly and with unexpected vehemence, only realizing just how much he didn’t as he was saying it.

“Den, come on, siwwy!” Janey declared, throwing back the covers and giving him a big hug. “Wets go see wha’ Daddy doing!”

His erection still going strong, Danny swung his legs over the side of the bed and stood up, turning to offer Janey a hand up after him. He could not help but pause to admire her in her fairy-adorned baby garb once more; so heartbreakingly cute and yet so figure-huggingly sexy at the same time. Her diaper was notably bulkier than it had been when he had seen in this get-up the previous night, and it was hanging lower, partially supported by the crotch of the sleeper. He noticed her admiring him in his new duds as well, which made him self-conscious, but he found himself admiring his own cute garment again as well. She unexpectedly gave him a big hug, and then, taking his hand, led him into the en suite bathroom. This initially confused him until she closed the door, revealing a long mirror on the back of it.

“See? Wook how cute widdle Danny is!” she declared, giggling.

On the verge of protesting, of insisting that she was most decidedly the cute one, he was shocked into silence by the vision that was his own reflection. There in the mirror was indeed a big baby! His pudgy body, upholstered as it was in form fitting flannel and sporting the readily visible swollen diaper around his crotch, was truly an amazing infantile approximation! Even his short, home buzz-cut hair played into the illusion. He had not been prepared for such a vision, and stood staring for a long moment. Slowly, he moved this way and that to see himself from different angles, utterly flabbergasted. Was this what Janey and Daddy had meant, when each had admired his baby-like cuteness? Watching his reaction in the mirror, Janey giggled, then reached over and grabbed his pacifier, guiding it into his mouth to complete the effect. After letting him admire the illusion for few moments longer, she stood on her tip-toes and kissed his cheek, after which took his hand once more and opened the door. Slipping in her own binky, she led him through the bedroom and down the hall into the living room. As they walked, Danny noticed that his erection had mostly faded, but another sensation in his lower body made itself known; a certain familiar tightness and pressure in his abdomen. He was late for his morning bowel movement, and the combination of gravity and motion was having its usual effect on the situation…  

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Good day, diaper friends! Merry Christmas to those who celebrate such, and a wonderful winter holiday to those with other religious and/or cultural traditions! Welcome Yule!

This chapter is late, but it is long. It occurs to me that I somehow neglected to set this story in a specific time of year, perhaps I will correct that if and when I do a full-on full story edit. Be great to build it up to Christmas, but that is only one idea. I never imagined this thing would ever be this long; indeed, it is about the length of a short novel now, and I predict 20 more chapters or more. We shall see!

Many thanks to everyone for reading this and being supportive, I would love to hear what anyone and everyone thinks! DM me if you don't want to post! Again, thanks!

Chapter XXXVI: Who’s Your Daddy?

The pressure on Danny’s insides continued to build as he allowed Janey to lead him out into the living room. A small toot of gas escaped him, prompting a giggle from around Janey’s pacifier. While he understood on one level that they expected him to do his business in his diaper, he found the prospect a little daunting. Coming out into the room, he saw Daddy sitting at his desk, a cup of coffee with ‘World’s Greatest Dad’ emblazoned on it beside him. He was intent upon his computer screen until, hearing their footsteps approaching, he turned to them and smiled. They made an undeniably cute pair in their jammies, their swollen huggies hanging low.

“Good morning, sleepyheads!” he said cheerfully. “How was dreamland?”

“’mo’ning, Daddy!” said Janey, releasing Danny’s hand for a moment and giving her daddy a big hug.

“And how about you, Danny?” he asked, Janey still in his arms. “Did you like sleeping over with us?”

Danny just nodded silently, his binky remaining in his mouth. It was a response befitting a shy toddler boy, and, as when he had done this the previous night, Daddy found it both cute and charming. He also recognized and appreciated that it was more comfortable for Danny, and he wanted him to be comfortable. He could be shy in his own way himself, and he understood. Nonetheless, when he finally released Janey from his embrace, he turned to Danny with arms wide open, inviting him in for a hug of his own. Hesitating for a moment, Danny haltingly took him up on it. It was a bit awkward with Daddy sitting in his chair, so that he found himself sinking to his knees. It felt strange being hugged by a man, feeling his body’s warmth and smelling him, but somewhat to his surprise he found himself very much enjoying the experience; the shared moment of intimacy with this man felt good, and being held close to Daddy’s firmly muscled body was also strangely erotic. It made him feel like a little boy, and also got him wondering what being held close by him in other ways might be like. Daddy held him tight for a long moment, and then released him, smiling as he pulled back and settled back into a kneeling position on the floor in front of him. Though his mouth was still hidden behind the face shield of his pacifier, his eyebrows were visible, betraying a perturbed look.

“Something troubles my little man?” he asked, his playful words belied by the real concern in his voice. “You didn’t like the hug?”

“N-no!” came his binky-garbled yet anxious response. Pulling out his binky, he elaborated, “I did like that! It’s just that…well, I… I mean…”

His words faded off and his face turned red.

“’It’s just that’ what?” asked Daddy in a tone of gentle concern. “Go ahead. You’re among friends here. More than friends…”

His eyes flashed to Janey for an instant with this last statement, a touch of naughtiness showing in his eyes.

“Well, I…,” Danny stammered, face growing redder still. “I… I have to poop…”

“Ah…,” Daddy replied softly, chuckling. “And this troubles you? I never met a little boy who found needing to poop troubling. Sitting in it, perhaps, if it’s yucky. But that’s what diaper changes are for…”

“Well, I… I mean…,” came Danny’s hesitant response. “…I… I wasn’t sure… I… You want to deal with my poop?”

“Well, now!” responded Daddy, laughing out loud. “It doesn’t really matter if I want to or not, does it? If I’m Daddy to a little boy, then stinky diapers are par for the course, aren’t they? But, since you ask so directly, yes, I want to deal with your poop, silly. Would you prefer to use the potty instead?”

“Well… no…,” replied Danny, doubly embarrassed by admitting this and by his doubt. “B-but, what if it is yucky?

“Then it’s yucky,” responded Daddy matter-of-factly. “Not really a little boy’s problem, is it? You may feel free to complain if sitting in it bothers you, but otherwise…”

Danny was silent, digesting all of this. Almost unconsciously, he slipped his pacifier back in his mouth, seeking its comfort and the freedom from being expected to speak

“It is nice of you to be so considerate,” Daddy continued after a pause. “But I’ve dealt with yucky diapers before. This cute little girl here has given me some really nasty ones, doesn’t stop me from loving her, or from taking at least some pleasure from cleaning them off her heinie. Isn’t that right, Janey?”

It was now Janey’s turn to blush, avoiding his eyes and sucking on her binky in silence. Daddy looked from one to the other of his ‘children’, enjoying their discomfiture.

“Well, it’s settled then,” said Daddy, smiling broadly. “When in diapers, do as the diapered do, that’s our rule. Or whatever you may be wearing…”

With that, he cast his gaze at the computer screen. Following his eyes, Danny looked at the screen for the first time. There before his eyes was a product listing for what appeared to be brief-style underwear for little boys. They were white overall with blue edging on the seams and around the fly, and they featured Paw Patrol characters screened onto the front. Further inspection of the page revealed that they were in adult sizes. Danny found himself excited by them, both by the childish underwear itself, and by Daddy’s obvious implication of him soiling them.

“We like to play with potty training sometimes,” Daddy explained, breaking into his thoughts. “Of course, Janey is not ready…or perhaps she is reluctant? Either way, it’s fun if a bit messy. I thought you might enjoy having ‘accidents’ like she does…”

“Well, I…,” replied Danny, quickly warming up to the idea. “…Th-that does sound like fun… but… you don’t mind… you know…cleaning poop from the cloth?”

“It’s a lot like cloth diapers,” replied Daddy thoughtfully. “Not glamorous, but doable. Not sure if Janey told you, but we play with them, too. But again, it’s not your problem. Daddy knows that poop happens, if he dresses you in cloth… well, the results are his to deal with, aren’t they? A labor of love, you might say…”

He winked at Janey, who giggled in response.

“Which reminds me,” he continued, turning to a pen and pad on the desk and scribbling. “…we’ll need to come up with some plastic panties to fit you…”

“W-wait…,” said Danny, pulling out his binky once more. “I… I can’t afford all this…”

“Did I ask you for money?” responded Daddy, bemused. “Do little boys buy their own clothes, or diapers?  No, Daddy is simply acquiring what his little boy requires. Well, he might spoil him a little… a toy or two if he’s a really good boy… But for right now, Daddy has two little ones before him who are in still in the diapers he put them in last night. Changing time!”

“But I…,” started Danny. “I mean, I just told you…”

“That you have to poop? Yes, you did!” responded Daddy, finishing his thought. “We have something to look forward to, then, don’t we? But you have a soggy heinie now. I am your daddy, it is my choice, is it not?”

“Yes… but…,” said Danny

“No buts! March!” interrupted Daddy, his tone kindly but authoritative.

Standing, he took first Janey’s and then Danny’s hand and started leading them back down the hall. It felt strange to Danny to be taken by the hand, especially by a man, but, as with many such intimacies since this adventure began, he found it not at all unpleasant, much to his surprise. It was yet another pleasingly parental gesture that had him feeling small, completely in character for the roles they were playing. It was also an oddly comforting reminder of his newly acquired lack of responsibility and choice in his life. A moment later, the three of them were standing at the door to the baby room, and he felt Daddy release his hand momentarily to let them in. The door open, Danny felt Daddy’s hand close upon his once more, and, along with Janey, he was led over to the changing table.

“Shall we do ladies first again, or should we take turns?” asked Daddy. “Hmm… maybe turns would be more fair. What do you say, champ? Upsies?”

Nervously, Danny nodded, allowing Daddy to guide him in front of the table. Missing his pacifier’s role in his silent response, he grabbed it and slipped it in his mouth, just as he felt Daddy’s hands on his hips.

“And… up!” said Daddy, pulling up sharply on his hips, attempting to give Danny a boost up onto the table. The maneuver was awkward and not successful the first time, but by the second attempt Danny figured out that he needed to jump up himself, and between them they achieved a somewhat precarious sitting position for him on the edge of the table. Daddy himself had built this changing table to the height of his own hips, to facilitate changing time sex with Janey. Danny was a little bit shorter than Daddy, so he required a little bit of a hop up. It was, however, fortunate for Daddy that he did not require the jump up that Janey did, for he was also considerably heavier than she was. As he hastily helped Danny to a more stable seat, Daddy made a mental note that they needed to work out a routine for this.

“Scooch on back, tiger…” he said, walking to the side of the table and helping to pull the overgrown toddler to a more centered position. Satisfied with his placement, he laid Danny back onto the built in pillow, adding, “That’s good!”

Now in full efficient diaper changing mode, Daddy reached for the zipper’s runner at Danny’s collar and pulled it down his body, all the way to his knee, revealing his bare chest, his substantial belly, and his saturated diaper. The yellow tinge of his urine showed through the white plastic backer material, and the swollen mass of it lay in a lump against the table through the sleeper’s material.

“Whew!” he said dramatically, seeing its overripe state. “Looks like I’m just in time for this one! Any more pee pee, and it would have been running down your legs, little man!”

With no further delay, he grabbed the tapes at the sides and ripped it open, laying it out to reveal the full color of the yellowed padding and Danny’s pee-soaked penis within. Though not fully erect, it was not completely at rest either, and he could not help but admire its impressive size once more. It was ironic, for it was on the one hand quite cute in its present circumstances just as the rest of Danny was, but in another it was big by any objective standards, and thus erotically magnetic. He was tempted to take it in his mouth and pay his own homage to it, but he knew that bridge had yet to be crossed. Glancing up at the naughty grin peeking out from behind the face shield of Janey’s pacifier, he could tell Janey was indulging in similar imaginings. Danny did not yet realize just how lucky a boy he was! Unbeknownst to Daddy, Danny was experiencing his own naughty thoughts about him as he began the process of wiping his little boy clean, though these had more to do with Daddy’s dingy than with his own. Either way, Daddy could feel Danny’s member growing in his hand as he cleaned it, and he could not help but smile wickedly as he gave him a few additional teasing strokes with the wipe. Where was the shy fellow from last night?

“You see?” asked Daddy playfully, as he reluctantly let go of Danny’s manhood to focus on his rear end. “If Daddy had waited to change you til you pooped, he almost surely would have had to clean up a poopy leak, and your cute new sleeper might have been ruined. Certainly it would have needed cleaning. As it is, you can keep wearing it today. Would you like that?”

He saw Danny’s pacifier bob up and down in a nod from his position looking up at him, and he smiled down at him. He pulled up on Danny’s knees and lifted his legs, placing his shoulder against them for extra lift and sliding the heavy diaper out from beneath him.

“Good! You’re awfully cute in it!” he said gleefully. “Also, I don’t have anything else cute to dress you in just yet, save your clothes from yesterday, which I threw in the wash. Normally I dress Janey for the day at first diaper change, but as we have no specific plans to go out anywhere, I thought I might leave her in her sleeper also so you can match.”

Daddy repeated his leg lifting exercise, and Danny felt a fresh diaper being slid beneath his behind. He still felt it a little strange being placed in fresh huggies with the unmistakable feeling of an imminent poop pressing on his insides; he was used to thinking in terms of wasting diapers, but perhaps Daddy knew best? He was also still strangely disappointed that Daddy had stopped touching his manhood; that had been more pleasing than he had imagined, and he would have liked some more… As if in response to his thought, he felt Daddy’s hands upon him once more, this time applying baby powder, but all too soon that too was gone. He whimpered a little involuntarily as Daddy pulled the diaper around him and began taping it up.

“I know, tiger,” Daddy said sympathetically. “You want to play, and I assure you so do we! But you yourself have announced a poo-poo is coming, and giving your Daddy a stinky present deserves a reward, I always say! I know Janey wants to see…and smell…that, too. Be a shame if Danny’s dingy was too tired to play with then…”

With that, Daddy zipped Danny’s new sleeper back up to the collar and offered him a hand to sit up.

“All done!” he declared, helping Danny off the end of the table. “Who’s next I wonder? Could it be…my little Janey?!”

With that, he began tickling her mercilessly, before picking her up under the arms and placing her butt up on the table. He then slid her back and helped her to lie down, a bit more easily than he had been able to with Danny; she was notably lighter, but she also knew the routine which helped a lot. He again took up his position on the side of the table. As he started the somewhat more laborious process of undoing the many snaps that secured her sleeper, he continued talking to Danny, standing across the table from him.

“Normally, daddies do not explain themselves to little boys…,” he stated matter-of-factly, “…but, as you are new here, I thought I might explain a few things. Put simply, I am in charge. I change the diapers, and I decide when they get changed. I also decide when fun things happen surrounding diaper changes. You may find this restrictive, and you may feel free to whine and cry about it; indeed, that would be a perfectly in-character response! I do have my reasons for most or all of my decisions, but most often I will not explain them to you. And please, rest assured that ‘fun things’ will happen quite often, because I want them to, just not always at the moment you might choose. Do you think you can handle that?”

Slowly Danny nodded, still silently sucking on his binky. This was in line with his own naughty thoughts of earlier that morning, and he could feel his “dingy” growing amid the fresh fluffy padding surrounding it. He found the concept both exciting and a little frightening; Daddy really was in charge of him! He was also still feeling the pressure in his bowels building all the time, and he wondered exactly when he would feel comfortable enough to deal with the matter. A pressing need it was indeed, but now somehow did not seem the right moment…

“Good… I hope you come to enjoy this arrangement as much as Janey and I do,” he continued as he untaped Janey’s diaper with its cute bunny motif. “Oh, and do me a favor? Please don’t announce a poo-poo like that. Little boys don’t tell their daddies they have to poop. They usually don’t tell their daddies after they have pooped, either, unless it’s uncomfortable. Do you always change a stinky immediately at home?”

Feeling a bit chastised and blushing to admit such a thing, Danny shook his head, his pacifier’s tether flipping back and forth cutely.

“Good. I don’t always change Janey right away, either. It’s not always convenient for any parent, of course. But really, she likes being a stinky girl, and I enjoy having her so. Don’t you, sweetheart?”

Janey blushed and giggled at his mention of this particular aspect of her relationship with her poop. In her heart, she had to admit that, while defecating is a very personal matter for anyone, she and her poop were very close and she very much liked it that way. She also dearly loved sharing it, at least with someone like Daddy who had a similar appreciation of it. It was ironic that something that would drive most anyone else away drew them closer; she hoped it would be the same with, and for, Danny…

“You may take that as a yes,” said Daddy, chuckling, his hand working the wipe around Janey’s nether region, as yet avoiding the most sensitive areas. “But as I was going to say, she never tells me she needs to poop, she just poops and then sits in it until I notice and motivate to change her. Sometimes I catch her in the act, but most often the nose knows. I’d appreciate if you would do, or perhaps doo-doo, the same! Could you do that for me?”

Danny nodded, his attention distracted by Daddy’s wipe-covered fingers approaching Janey’s vagina. Janey too took definite notice, her breath hitching and a binky-gagged moan greeting his first finger-foray into her intimate depths. With teasing slowness, he delved ever deeper with two fingers, his thumb all the time ever so gently rubbing little circles around her clit. Her moans increased in volume and frequency as her arousal increased, an orgasm clearly on the horizon.

“Please don’t be jealous,” he said glancing over at Danny, who was obviously spell-bound. “One of the fun things about girls is that they don’t get tired the same way we boys do. She can play now, and still be ready to play when Danny is a stinky boy. Can’t you, sweetheart?”

“Mmm-hmm!” came Janey’s pacifier-gagged response, coming between moans.

“She’s such a good girl…,” he said, smiling down at her. “In fact…”

With that, he suddenly leaned forward and began working her clit with his tongue. With his two fingers, still inside of her, he began delving more deeply    and faster. Her body reacted violently to this sudden double assault, wriggling around on the table. Her moans reached a fever pitch, and in less than a minute a visible tidal wave of pleasure washed over her; one moment she was tense and intense, the next languid and relaxed. It was, thought Danny, quite a thing to behold, and he was grateful to have shared this moment of her pleasure even though he had not been directly involved. Not that he wouldn’t have liked to be involved; his cock was a bar of iron, visibly tenting out his virgin diaper, but he could not bring himself to regret his unique view from the sidelines.

“Sorry, little man, I owed her one from last night” said Daddy laughingly, eyeing the pronounced bulge at the crotch of Danny’s sleeper as he placed Janey’s fresh diaper beneath her. “Don’t worry, though. By the time you go to sleep tonight, that dingy of yours will be sore from over-work! But first, tiger, you owe Daddy a stinky…”

Please Donate to DAILY DIAPERS! Help keep this special place available for everyone! A few dollars here, a few dollars there, keeps the POTTY MONSTER away!!

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Happy New Year to the diaper-clad! It has been just about 4 years since I posted chapter 1 of this tale, and about 1 year since I started actually writing and posting the rest of it! And it's still going strong! Many thanks to all of you who have taken the time to read this my first real creative writing attempt, and even greater thanks for the comments and encouragement some of you have posted along the way!

It has been an interesting process turning this fantasy into a narrative, I am continually surprised by the details and variations that seem to evolve organically as the story progresses. I am truly not sure how far this story will progress, or where it will go exactly, other than the further development of our little family into a stabler and more permanent unit. It surely wouldn't be much fun to abandon them now that we have them together without a fairly thorough exploration of the possibilities of such a threesome... We shall see! Onward!

Chapter XXXVII: A Present For Daddy

Janey whimpered around her pacifier as Daddy began powdering her and wrapping the new diaper up around her, making it clear he did not intend to indulge her in any further ‘fun things’ at this time. As much as she dearly loved Daddy’s intimate kisses, his fingers within her were a poor substitute for the mutual pleasure of being impaled on his shaft, and of feeling his own pleasure as his semen rushed into her, and she was left feeling quite disappointed. Daddy smirked at her knowingly while as he snugly taped her naughty parts up inside their plastic prison.

“Now now, little girl…,” he said, smiling sympathetically as he snapped her sleeper back up around her. “Don’t you want to be ready to play when your brother makes some nice fudge for us?”

Janey’s brows were knitted into an exaggerated frown as she grudgingly allowed him to help her up and off the table, and she continued to whine incoherently around her binky. She was disappointed, and still a little cranky after waking up, and, true to her baby persona, she saw no reason to be reasonable despite her certain knowledge that Daddy would make it up to her and then some. She knew she would have both Daddy and Danny to play with, Danny with a stinky butt no less, and she knew it would be soon. But Daddy had intentionally gotten her juices flowing, and she wanted something more now! After all, what did a baby girl know about patience? Daddy was a meany!

“Well, Daddy certainly does,” came Daddy’s response to her continued despondency. “I’m afraid you’ll just have to wait, sweetie. Come on.”

With that, he offered his whiny girl his hand, and his other to Danny, and began leading his two ‘children’ back out into the living room. Janey’s pouty expression and unhappy whimpering continued as they walked, even when about halfway down the hall a hot trickle of golden urine began to flow from her. As always, it pooled around her already aroused vagina before spreading to become a pleasing warmth in the padding all around her crotch. Though this happened many times every day, she never tired of that sensation; it always felt wonderful just physically, especially the ‘christening’ of a dry diaper, but it also always brought with it both the sexual thrill of being a naughty and nasty big girl and the blanketing comfort of being a well cared-for baby girl without a care in the world. That comfort, the peculiar privilege of indulging in such childlike irresponsibility, was quite arousing as well, though of course it had many other emotional benefits. Still, on the simplest level it made her feel safe and loved, which was perhaps the greatest turn-on of all for any woman. Her frown began to fade as she pondered these things silently. She glanced over at Danny, wondering if he Danny had similar feelings when he wet his diaper. Having a caregiver was new to him she knew, maybe he would come to feel more like she did about the comfort factor as he grew more used to his role in their ‘family’?

Daddy led her and her ‘brother’ out into the living room and switched on the TV to some cartoons for them. He had laid out the same blanket on the floor they had used the previous night, now freshly laundered, and also the giant teddy bear. Settling down onto the blanket as Daddy returned to his chair at his desk, she lost herself in the colorful characters on the screen. She didn’t know this particular show, but it seemed entertaining enough in her current frame of mind; something about a group of kids on some sort of adventure. It was not long, however, before her attention wandered and her eyes wandered over to Danny sitting beside her. While he, too, seemed enraptured by the action on the screen, his face, what she could see of it around his binky, betrayed an occasional troubled expression. It was the look of someone suffering from some sort of mild physical discomfort, and it quickly reminded her that, according to his own words earlier, he needed to poop. She knew well from personal experience that pooping oneself is difficult for the potty-trained, and much easier in some circumstances than in others. She wondered what she might do to help.

“Hey, Danny…,” she said in a half-whisper, pulling out her binky to speak clearly.

“Hmm?” responded Danny, still pacified, his head turning to meet her eyes.

“You wan’ see my toys?” she asked, still half-whispering, a playfully naughty expression on her face.

After a brief pause, Danny nodded in reply, and started struggling to his feet after her. He wondered a little what sort of ‘toys’ she was referring to that went with that smile, but then decided that whatever sort they were they might be fun. The pressure in his guts was only increasing, albeit slowly, and sitting down had never been an easy pooping position for him. He welcomed the chance to stretch his legs, and to escape the chance of being caught by one of Daddy’s occasional glances in their direction.

“Daddy!” Janey declared loudly. “I gon’ show Danny my toys!”

“Alright, sweetheart,” replied Daddy, chuckling, as aware as she was of Danny’s situation and wondering if this were the real reason she wanted to disappear with him. “Why don’t you pick out a few and bring them in here?”

“Okay, Daddy!” she crowed, and, grabbing Danny’s hand, she led him back down the hallway at a brisk pace.

She led him to the baby room, door still open from changing time, and they came to a halt in front of an enormous toy box he had not noticed before. Danny could see other toys, mostly dolls and stuffed animals, on a nearby shelf. Throwing open the lid of the box, he could see that it was filled with many smaller baby and toddler toys, though many of them were over-sized for what they were. He admired this apparent interest in scale that he saw in many things around here: not only were the diapers and the baby clothes adult sized, but so were the toys and even the baby furniture. He found that it helped him to feel small…

“Mmm…” he said inarticulately, pausing to remove his binky before continuing. “I thought… well… you said ‘toys’ with kind of a naughty smile…”

“Oh!” said Janey, laughing. “You though’ Janey meant big girl toys? Janey ga’ dose, too! But we pwayin’ baby! No, ‘toys’ wa’ ‘scuse so Danny coul’ get up an’ go poo poo. Na so easy sittin’ on da floor.”

“I… well, I…,” stammered Danny, blushing profusely and avoiding her eyes. “It is hard to go sitting down…”

“Janey know!” she responded, beaming at him. “How Danny us’ly go, standin’ up like yes’day?”

“Well, I…,” Danny replied nervously. “Usually standing up, yeah, just hunched up a little… Sometimes leaning on something. I’ve seen little boys do it that way. Feels kinda… natural, I guess…”

“Janey like dat, too!” she said cheerfully. “So’times she squat down, but… Dunno, don’ feew right ‘less I cwawlin’ on da floor or so’thin’. Danny eva squat down?”

“Sometimes…” he responded, feeling the building need within him reaching near crisis proportions. “I… well, like you were saying… it doesn’t feel right. Toddlers I’ve seen don’t make that much of an event of it, it just kinda… happens…”

“’xac’ly!” she replied, giggling. “Dat’s what da sticka say! ‘Course, prolly easier na’ in fron’ Daddy, too!”

“Yeah,” Danny agreed sheepishly, his face becoming redder. “I’m… I’m not used to an audience. At least… at least not yet…”

“Dat’s okay,” she said cheerfully, with another giggle. “Lotsa li’l boys go hide when dey poo poo! So’ li’l girls too.”

“Yeah… I’ve seen that,” he said thoughtfully, thinking back on his times looking after his brother’s kids, but also to that long ago day with his cousin Eddie. “But other times… you know… they’re playing, and then they just pause… maybe frown or grunt a little… and then they’re playing again…”

“Mmm-hmm!” replied Janey with an ear-to-ear grin. “No weason ta stop good fun! Weww, Janey gon’ pick out so’ toys, an’ Danny… weww, Danny ca’ ‘pause’ I’ he wan’ to…”

Her smile turned naughty for the instant before she turned her attention to her toy box, rifling through its contents. Danny stood behind her, looking over her shoulder at the various out-sized baby toys she uncovered. Nervous and self-conscious even though she wasn’t actively watching him, he found his binky dangling from his collar and slipped it back in his mouth. The mounting pressure in his insides was very real, and given this moment of semi-privacy, he took Janey’s suggestion and ‘paused’. Setting his feet closer together and a little pigeon-toed, he bent his knees slightly and hunched down a little, pushing his behind out slightly. He gave a little push, feeling his spincter reluctantly respond, then another with a soft grunt to punctuate, and then… his bowels started moving all of a sudden, the urgency propelling a massive load of warm poop into the seat of his diaper in just a couple of seconds. What came out was softer than yesterday’s solid log, but still thick and sticky like peanut butter. At the pressure it was under it instantly filled in the void spaces around his behind and came up under his balls. Almost before he could take stock of the experience he was done. As if to signal the end, a stream of hot pee began flowing from his pee-pee to join the warm stinky mush plastered to his behind, the stink of which had just reached his nostrils. And then there he was, standing behind Janey, his insides feeling profoundly relieved and his huggies well and truly loaded. A moment later, Janey turned toward him, wrinkling her nose and laughing.

“Danny i’ a stinky boy!” she declared teasingly. “Danny i’ a stinky boy! Danny i’ a stinky boy!”

She shamelessly reached out and felt the colossal lump in the seat of his diaper, smiling wickedly, impressed with its size. Danny just blushed sheepishly and continued to suck on his binky, the smell of his poop strong in his nostrils. Despite Daddy’s specific invitation and further reassurances, his doubts about how pleased he would really be with such a nasty chore remained. Nervously, he pulled out his pacifier to speak.

“Y-you…,” he began haltingly. “You don’t think… you know… it’s… too yucky? It is pretty stinky…”

“Feew pwe’ty good ta Janey,” she said, feeling the lump on his behind again and giggling. “Danny a siwwy boy! Daddy say Danny hi’ li’l boy, an’ li’l boys poop dey pants. Wha’ kinda poo poo i’ Daddy pwoblem!

“Yeah, I guess you’re right,” he said resignedly after a moment, his eyes still glued to the rug at his feet; maybe he was afraid that, like the rest of this, was too good to be true?

“Janey had poopy wun down hew legs,” she said, giggling softly. “Supa stinky! Daddy di’n’t get mad… It not dat yucky, i’ it?”

“Well… no…,” he responded thoughtfully after a moment, his eyes downcast. “But that’s you… You…you’re beautiful, and… and he loves you…”

“Aw, Danny sweet!” she said, blushing. “An’ Danny a vewy cute baby boy! An’ Daddy wike him, too! A’yway, Daddy na jus’ wike Janey, he wike poopy! He say Janey gi’ him stinky pwesents, w’apped in he’ diapies! Janey wike poopy, Danny no wike poopy?”

“Well…,” responded Danny, thinking especially of her as a stinky girl in his apartment. “I guess I do, yeah. Never really thought about it that way…”

“No need t’inky, siwwy. Jus’ poopy!” she replied, giggling. “Feew good. Feew wittle! Yucky an’ nasty, bu’ naughty an’ fun, too!”

“Yeah, I… I guess so…,” he responded lamely. “It’s just… I guess I’m just not used to sharing my poop with anyone. I guess I’m worried that… you know…Daddy won’t like his present?”

“Daddy wike it fine!” she said, handing him a plastic container filled with alphabet blocks. “C’mon, siwwy! Janey got da toys, let’s go!”

“Okay… but…,” he said haltingly, “Don’t tell Daddy about my poopy heinie, okay?”

“You siwwy! Okay, okay, Janey won’t tell…” she said conspiratorially, unsuccessfully suppressing a giggle. “But… weww… you pwetty stinky…”

She wrinkled her nose again, giggling, as, more toys in her hand, she led him back out into the living room…

Please consider donating to Daily Diapers! Help keep it a free site, open to all!

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Chapter XXXVIII: Breakfast in Babyland

Carrying their toys, Janey and Danny walked back out into the living room. Daddy was nowhere to be seen, so they wandered over to the blanket on the floor and settled down. Danny felt the mass of warm poop in his diaper squish beneath him as he sat down, feeling it spread and moosh itself onto a larger portion of his behind. This sensation always brought with it several feelings. On a purely physical level, it felt curiously good, but also icky and dirty, like he had sat in warm mud. When combined with the smell, intensified by disturbing the lump and by sitting in one place, it made him feel like a very dirty boy indeed. The potty-trained adult in him reacted with shame and revulsion as most people would, but the little boy in him felt strangely at home sitting in his poo. It made him feel like that little boy like nothing else could; a helpless child in need of adult assistance, but not necessarily in a hurry to get it. Wanting more of this feeling of littleness, he found himself reaching for the pacifier that dangled from its tether against his chest, amazed at how natural and unthinking his need of it had become. Slipping it into his mouth did indeed provide at least some of the infantile comfort he was seeking, and he zoned out into the dancing lights of the cartoons on the screen before him. Sitting there cocooned in his cozy warm sleeper, his warm poop mooshed beneath him and its stink a constant presence in his nostrils, it occurred to him that, for the first time, he had pooped in his pants in the company of others, and it was neither a matter for shame nor was it his problem to solve. In his adult life, he had never felt so small.

Minutes later, Daddy reappeared, coming in from the kitchen. He smiled when he saw his little ones, sucking on their binkies amongst their toys, the madcap antics of the animated characters commanding their rapt attention. His smile only deepened when, a moment later, his nose detected the unmistakable odor of a very dirty diaper.

“Breakfast time!” he announced cheerfully, interrupting a commercial; ironically one for Luvs diapers.

Janey’s head spun around at the sound of his voice, her disheveled pigtails flailing out, and a big smile appeared behind her pacifier’s face shield. Pulling her legs beneath her, she rapidly struggled to her feet, the move extra cute and babylike in her footed sleeper. Pausing for a moment, she turned and reached for Danny’s hand. Self-conscious about the stinky load clinging to his heinie, Danny somewhat reluctantly accepted her help to stand also, the mass of warm poop shifting as he rose up off of it.  The seat of his diaper sagged away from his body as he came to his feet, and, while most of it stayed with the diaper, a fair amount of the sticky soft poo remained plastered to his butt. He was very aware of the sensation of it continuing to move as he started walking, following Janey and Daddy toward the kitchen, and even more aware more of the stink being released into the air with each step. Surely Daddy could smell his soiled state by this point, did he really intend to feed them breakfast before dealing with the matter? He supposed that a real toddler, his poops happening whenever the spirit moved him, might run into such scheduling conflicts. After all, diaper changes must be juggled with the rest of life’s activities, and, unlike potty visits, they were never an emergency. Poop already in one’s pants would keep, at least in theory…

These were the thoughts that wandered through Danny’s mind as he followed his new ‘father’ and ‘sister’ into the kitchen. Two already poured bowls of cereal and a bottle of milk, old fashioned glass, sat on the table. Daddy pulled out a chair for Janey, getting her pushed in and settled. He placed a bib around her neck, this one decorated with colorful butterflies, before placing one of the bowls in front of her. He then added a pink plastic spoon featuring one of the Disney princesses on the handle., and carefully poured her milk. Turning to Danny and smiling, a touch of wickedness dancing in his eyes, he took his hand and led him over to the high chair at the end of the table. Just this simple act of taking his hand without preamble had a certain intimacy to it that Danny was unused to with another man, but, like many such new intimacies involving Daddy, he found it comforting rather than threatening. It made him feel strangely close to him, and also, being such a parental move, it reinforced his feeling of being a little boy in the presence of a grown man. The poop in his pants only amplified this feeling, as did the pacifier in his mouth and the all-over softness of the sleeper. There was more to it, of course, if he chose to think about it; being a baby had always had sexual connotations for him, as it seemed it did for Daddy as well, and to be so intimately reduced to an infantile state by a man was… interesting, to say the least…

Pulling the chair to one side, the tray table already removed and sitting on the counter, Daddy led him to a stop in front of it. Using their joined hands, he turned his ‘little boy’ around so that his back was to it. Coming in quite close in front of him, closer it seemed than he would have been comfortable with any other man being, Daddy released his hand and placed both hands on the outsides of his upper thighs. Pulling upward and pushing forward, he slid him back into the seat, which was just below the height of the table. Danny felt his poop squish beneath him once more, and the stink wreathed around him intensified, prompting a blush from Danny and a chuckle from Daddy.

“Danny…” said Daddy in a mock-accusing tone, a mirthful smile playing on his lips. “Did you make a stinky?”

Danny’s face went from a gentle blush to beet red, and his eyes went to the floor. He had been fairly certain Daddy could not have missed smelling his poopy diaper before now, but to have him acknowledge it, and in that tone of voice… he had not been prepared for that, and was actually quite anxious about how to respond. Daddy was tempted to laugh at his silent response, but, though it was quite comical and very toddler-like, he thought he detected real angst despite their earlier conversation. He thus decided to show mercy.

“Aww… it’s okay, buddy…,” he said in a soothing tone, reaching out to tousle Danny’s hair. “I bet your tummy feels better, hmm? Daddy’ll take care of that after breakfast, okay?”

Danny’s eyes rose to meet his, and his still red face, pacifier and all, nodded nervously in response. Smiling again, Daddy walked over and picked up the tray table, bringing it over and setting it in place in front of Danny. Connecting the sides, he then reached beneath to connect the crotch strap to the seat. It was a tight fit, as this chair had been made with Janey in mind, and once attached it put real pressure on the front of Danny’s diaper. It was an odd sensation for Danny, though not an unpleasant one, and he found that he enjoyed the feeling of being restrained and at the same time pressed into his mess. He wiggled around a bit, testing the sensation while Daddy put a bib on him also, a more masculine design with a single large 4x4 truck in the middle, similar to his own real one outside. He then set his cereal bowl on the tray and poured the milk. He was a bit surprised when, rather than supply him with a spoon as he had for Janey, Daddy pulled up a tall stool next to the chair and sat down. Reaching over, he gently removed the pacifier from Danny’s mouth and tucked it through the neck of the bib to dangle on his chest beneath. This was another very intimate move, and Danny blushed again and giggled as Daddy’s fingers inadvertantly tickled his neck. Producing a spoon, a blue plastic one that was made to resemble an airplane, Daddy dipped it in the bowl and, zooming it about playfully, guided it to Danny’s mouth.

Self-conscious and feeling both Daddy’s and Janey’s eyes upon him, Danny opened his mouth to receive the ‘airplane,’ awkwardly taking the mouthful of cereal with just a little of the milk running down his cheek. It was only then that he noticed the burping cloth on Daddy’s shoulder, seeing him pull it off to wipe his face before the next ‘airplane’ swooped its way to land in his mouth. He reflected as this process continued that he had never been spoon-fed as an adult, nor indeed had it ever occurred to him as a way of indulging his adult baby persona. It definitely made him feel small and babyish, and smelling the poop beneath him while he ate added a curious element of insouciance to the affair that only amplified this sense of infantile immersion. It was being a baby beyond anything he had ever dared dream of, and, as Daddy’s loving hands delivered spoonful after spoonful into his mouth to the occasional accompaniment of Janey’s giggles at the odd mishap with the milk, he found himself wondering what other baby games were in store for him that he had never imagined. Finally, the last spoonful swooped its way into Danny’s mouth, and both the ‘little’ ones’ bowls were empty.

“All full?” inquired Daddy cheerfully, reaching over to rub Danny’s ample tummy.

Danny nodded silently, only vaguely aware that he hadn’t spoken a single word since breakfast began.

“And you, sweetie?” he asked, turning to Janey, who nodded more forcefully, her mussed pigtails bouncing merrily.

Danny shifted in the confines of his seat slightly attempting to stretch, the warm stinky mush beneath him squishing around. The movement made him aware of a remarkable pressure in his bladder that he had not previously noticed. Realizing the only way to remedy that situation, his favorite way were he being honest, he willed himself to relax where he sat an applied some gentle pressure of his own. At first he was only rewarded with a trickle or two, made more difficult by the strange sensation of back-pressure caused by having his huggies so tightly bunched around him, but, shifting a little, he was able to start a reasonable flow that quickened into a healthy stream. Running out and down, it pooled beneath his balls and heated up the thickening padding around his whole crotch area and behind, mixing with the mess already plastered to his behind. It seemed he had really had to go! He looked over at Janey, who had it seemed been watching him intently while Daddy was putting away the cereal and milk, seeing a conspiratorial knowing look on her face.

“Di’ tha’ feew good?” she asked, smiling impishly.

Danny nodded, blushing a little as Daddy came around and undid his bib.

“Di…did you…? He asked, speaking for the first time since their foray to the baby room.

“O’ couwse, siwwy!” she replied, giggling as she stood up and pulled off her bib. “Janey a’ways pee pees! Diapees a’ warm! An’ Janey wan’ changies, too, so we ca’ pway!”

Daddy smiled knowingly as he overheard this exchange. Disconnecting the tray table from the highchair and setting it aside, he offered Danny a hand down. Smelling the load in Danny’s pants again as it was once again disturbed, a “Whew” escaped his lips.

“My, you are a stinky boy, Danny!” declared Daddy with a chuckle. Walking up behind Janey, he reached down to check her diaper, adding, “It’s just as I thought! Alright kids, it’s heinie changing time! Get your little butts in the other room and lay down on the blanket, Daddy will be there with the diaper bag in two shakes!”

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Greetings, friends! Sorry for the long delay(s) betwixt chapters. Mine is a busy life, and for me it takes real time to write these things. Wish I were more efficient at writing, also wish the creative juices flowed as freely all the time as they do sometimes. It is what it is. Would that i could promise improvement, but... I'll do what I can. I hope everyone is well, and, as always, please do not hesitate to comment, complain, or ask questions!

Oh, and PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE donate to Daily Diapers if you possibly can! Every little bit helps Mikey keep this wonderful site here for all of us!

Chapter XXXIX: Good Things Come…

As per Daddy’s instructions, Danny and Janey made their way into the living room. Janey immediately flopped down on the blanket, pulling the big teddy bear that Daddy always brought out with the blanket over to her and positioning it as a pillow. Danny, very conscious of the stinky load clinging to his nether region, sat down a bit more gingerly before lying down next to her on the big bear. He was still a bit nervous about his imminent diaper change, the irrational part of his mind still worried about Daddy’s reaction to opening the very messy ‘present’ he had made for him. Seeking comfort, he tried to zone out into the colorful cartoon mayhem still playing out on the TV screen before him. He was surprised a moment later when Janey rolled over and gave him a full-body hug, and went for a kiss that, once she found his mouth, was far from the innocent smooch of a toddler. Her hands began to wander as their liplock continued, making a bee-line for the lump at the back of his diaper, and she giggled mid-kiss while pressing and squeezing the pungent mass against him. He could feel her using the pressure on his soiled behind to press the soggy swollen padding encasing her own crotch hard against his hip. Finally releasing his mouth with a little gasp, she started to rhythmically rub herself against him, letting out the occasional coo of pleasure and smiling at him in a manner that was heartbreakingly cute, yet far from innocent.

Danny was, understandably, mesmerized, and he could feel the well-used padding around his own crotch tightening around his rapidly growing member. A gleeful giggle escaped Janey’s lips as her wandering hand discovered his awakening manhood, and she kissed him again while pointedly pressing her cloth-wrapped breasts against his chest. The rhythm of her padded crotch grinding against his hip continued unabated, and he could feel the soggy warmth of her diaper through the layers of material. It became apparent in the next few moments that her grinding against him was not just something she was doing to drive them both mad, when, amid a crescendo of cute inarticulate utterances, Janey achieved a real if modest climax. Gently, her movements subsided and she came to rest, still wrapped around him. Danny shifted his arm trapped between them and wormed it under her to embrace her in a hug, still quite aroused himself but also in awe of what had just transpired. After a moment, he ventured to speak.

“That was… amazing!” he said haltingly. “D… do you do… umm, that… a lot?”

“So’times…,” she replied sheepishly, giggling and blushing. “I… I wike i’ on da horsey, betta… wi’ poo poo!”

“She likes it anytime, silly boy!” said Daddy, chuckling, startling them both with his presence, and obviously having witnessed at least part of their fun. “Janey is a very greedy little girl when it comes to her kitty-cat. It’s one of the things we love about her! She could be more considerate, though…”

Standing over them with the diaper bag in his hand, as he obviously had been for awhile, Daddy reached down and touseled Janey’s mussed pigtails affectionately while she continued to blush.

“Now, sweetie,” he continued, walking around them and settling down to a kneeling position at their feet. “As much fun as that was for you, and Danny, too, in a way, I’ll bet your brother would like his dingy to feel all tingle-y, too…”

“Aww, Daddy!” whined Janey, with a pouty face. “Janey wan’ Danny feew tingwy, too! But… weww… Janey not ‘wowed take cwo’es off, an’…”

“…And Janey got impatient,” he stated, finishing her thought with a cocked eyebrow and a not so innocent smile. “Well… I guess we can forgive her…this once…”

Gently grasping Janey’s cotton-wrapped ankle from its resting place atop Danny’s legs, he used it to guide her off of him, so that she was lying back on her own next to him. He then grasped both of Danny’s ankles, pushing them apart, and scooched himself, still on his knees, up between them. Dragging the diaper bag to him and placing in on Danny’s side opposite where Janey was laying, he rose up on his knees and reached out for the zipper runner at Danny’s collar.

“Well, little man, I guess it’s time we survey the damages,” he said cheerfully, pausing to offer Danny his binky before pulling the zipper down his body.

Danny’s apprehensions about sharing his diaper’s shameful contents came crashing to the fore as the zipper slid down his body, and the redness of his face corresponded with a notable decrease in his erection. Daddy noticed both these changes of course; on the one hand such self-consciousness was cute and somewhat endearing, but on another level he was concerned for Danny’s feelings, and, a bit selfishly perhaps, disappointed at the reduction in his sexual ardor. He found himself wondering if there would ever come a time when Danny would be more comfortable with all of this, but quickly  decided that it was far too early in their relationship to give up hope. This was the first messy diaper he had ever presented him with, after all, and they had only met yesterday. In a brief moment the diaper was revealed in all its glory; the yellow of urine showing clearly through the thin white plastic backing of almost all of it, with tell-tale brown patches peeking out from underneath. The fecal stench that he had been smelling off and on all morning grew in intensity, as did the intensity of Danny’s blush, and he pondered how to reassure Danny that it really was okay with him. Better than okay, really; he was, for whatever reason, a real fan of poopy diapers, and he could feel his manhood stirring at the prospect of opening this ‘present’ from Danny’s insides. Having changed many such diapers, he could tell before opening it that it was far from the worst he’d seen, how could he express to Danny that he’d done good in a manner that he would really believe it?

“Drumroll, please!” he said jokingly, smiling impishly at Danny before grabbing the tapes and ripping them free.

This smile, intended to be reassuring, was lost on Danny, as his eyes were anywhere but on Daddy’s as his diaper was being laid open. The vision that met Daddy’s eyes was very much the diaper of an adult-sized toddler; his penis, so excited mere moments before, had shrunk back to resting proportions, and it presided over an impressively sized mass of soft, dark brown poop that had been thoroughly mashed, both to the seat of the diaper and to Danny’s behind. Baby powder clung defiantly to all the skin that was not covered in poop. The mess had in places gotten beyond the side gathers, befouling the elastic beyond, though he could as yet see none on the sleeper itself. The odor quickly became quite a strong presence in the room, though both he and Janey had definitely smelled worse.

“Whew! You did make a stinky Danny! A BIG stinky!” he said with a chuckle, finally prompting a glance from Danny’s crimson countenance that he met with a cheerful smirk. “And what do you know? The world did not end, and Daddy did NOT run away screaming!”

“Janey wan’ see!” declared Janey, struggling to sit up. Getting a full view, she giggled, adding, “Danny make BIG poo poos! Aw! Dingy no big no more!”

She pouted in disappointment, reaching out to touch it. Daddy playfully smacked her hand away, giving her a mock-stern look.

“Don’t touch that!” he said scoldingly, a playful smile peeking out from behind his serious expression. “There’s poopy on it!”

He leaned over and gave her a kiss on the forehead in response to her pouty expression, then turned to the diaper bag and pulled out a wipe.           Gently he enfolded the wipe around Danny’s sleeping member, thoroughly cleaning it and reaching under to wipe the poop from his balls. His motions were clinical at first, and Danny again found that this intimate touch was not awkward or unwelcome. He was rapidly recovering from his nervous apprehension; his mess was on full display and everybody was still all smiles. Was it possible they were actually… enjoying it? Both had claimed that they would, but… yet another element of all this that was too good to be true? As he pondered this, he became aware that, rather than moving on to clean the rest of him or making any move to remove the soiled diaper beneath him, Daddy had changed wipes and was still slowly stroking his strong yet gentle wipe-covered hand up and down his shaft. Was he giving him… a handjob?! Moreover, with his fears mostly having subsided, he felt himself responding, his member slowly growing in Daddy’s hand. Janey giggled as she saw him grow under Daddy’s touch, and Daddy’s motions became more intense as he got bigger. Glancing back at Daddy, he saw him smiling back at him naughtily.

“Does that feel good, little man?” he asked rhetorically, the evidence of Danny’s pleasure plain to feel between his fingers.

Danny nodded nervously, again glad of the excuse to not speak provided by his binky. Daddy continued his rhythmic stroking with the one hand, while with the other he fed Janey her binky and tenderly stroked her cheek. His hand then moved downward, unsnapping her sleeper starting at her collar. Danny watched mesmerized as her breasts were slowly revealed, and was driven even wilder when Daddy paused to bare them further to both men’s gaze. He took a moment to stroke them lovingly and tease the erect nipples before continuing to undo the snaps on down her body. Finally he reached the joint at her crotch where the two lines of snaps up the legs came together and her swollen diaper was revealed. The pink ballerinas printed on its plastic cover now danced on a distinctly yellowed background. Without further ceremony, he pulled loose first one and then the other Velcro tape, and, guiding her to rise up on her knees, he pulled it out from under her. Momentarily releasing his hold on Danny’s now fully-fledged erection, prompting an involuntary and, to himself, surprising whimper of disappointment, he placed both hands on Janey’s hips and pivoted her body around to straddle Danny as he lay, his messy diaper still beneath him in his sleeper. Up on his own knees behind her, Daddy reached around her hips with both hands, one taking hold of Danny’s manhood once more, this time bare-handed, the other reaching into the cleft between Janey’s legs and delving his middle finger inside of her. A gasp was heard from around her binky, followed by a giggle.

His probing finger, finding Janey’s pussy to be well and truly warmed up and ready for action as expected, withdrew from her turgid depths, stopping to caress her engorged clitoris with its well moistened tip. His other hand resumed its stroking of Danny’s throbbing cock, Danny’s eyes meeting his with a look of almost pathetic gratitude and an involuntary little moan of pleasure. Satisfied with the rise he had gotten out of both of his infantile charges, and, secretly relishing the generous proportions of Danny’s full erection in his hand, both for Janey’s pleasure and his own, he eased her body forward so that her dripping vagina met the tip of the huge prick in his hand. Angling each of them just so, he pulled at him and pushed on her simultaneously, receiving a satisfactory binky-gagged moan from each as she settled down on to him. Removing his hands, he drew back to watch as Janey took over the initiative, slowly beginning to ride Danny’s massive member, listening to her moans of ecstasy as it stretched and prodded her insides as only such a monster could. Her riding gradually got faster, and it was not long before he heard and saw the unmistakable signs of a dramatic orgasm building in Janey. Shifting himself around beside Danny for a frontal view, he reflected on the fact that he had known they both wanted this all morning, and he had intentionally made them wait. Knowing also that good things did indeed come to those who wait, he intended to enjoy every minute…