LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Online order delivery alternative

Hey all, I thought I’d pass something neat I found out. I apolgize if this topic has been done before.

When you order online and it’s delivered via FedEx, you can call the main FedEx line and request your package to be held at one of their locations near you or your town. I generally don’t have a problem with my roommates (I have 3 of them, and only one knows that I have diapers) when I order a single bag or two of diapers but this was around 6 bags this time. My roommates (including the one that knows I have diapers) are all very prying every time someone gets something in the mail. While it’s not any of their business, we are all pretty close and just curious as to when someone gets a package. Anyhow, I was able to go to my local FedEx store and pick up my packages, it was nice. Not sure if UPS or the Post Office offers these kind of services, but something to keep in mind if you are worried about prying eyes/body roommates or family members. 

So, I had 1000 dollars to blow in Flex spending money before the end of the year. After buying a few new pairs of Oakley’s I was left with around 280 bucks. So I went to the FSA store online and spent all of that on diapers. They had a large selection but not all inclusive as to what the market has to offer. But hey, free diapers lol, and when you shop from that website, your FSA company doesn’t generally require receipt verification. 

FEDEX and UPS both have online-accessible delivery diversion.   UPS calls it "UPS My Choice."  FEDEX calls it "FEDEX Delivery Manager."   USPS is a bit more inconsistent.    I don't think you can selectively intercept packages, but they do have a service called GoPost that may fit the bill for you.

I actually just use a PMB (previously The UPS Store, now a different company).   They accept my shipments and send me an email when it gets there.    This is done free for me since I have a mail box there.   UPS Store charges $4 or $5 a package if you don't have a box (and it matters not which carrier the package is coming by).

• Thanks 1