LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Bet

Tld17

Note: I am looking for someone to play the wife I will play the husband Tim first come first serve

My life was perfect. I am 34 years old and married to the most beautiful woman named Tiffany. I had recently made a ton of money in the market so neither of us had to work. This left us time to practice our lifestyle. You see I am a super dominant man who gets off on humiliating submissive women. I am so lucky because Tiffany is super submissive. The past week I actually treated her like a full time baby she loved it I think. She def was embrassed when I took her for a walk in diapers under a short skirt. Even though she is my sub we both do share a love of sports. So today we both decided to go play golf. I took out my driver and hit a terrible shot she starting laughing at me and called me a girly baby man. I got mad and said what are you laughing at there is no way a man like me would never lose to a girl who was wearing diapers . She then said you want to make a bet on that. 

Hailey like try things out of the box. She hated how her husband thought she was submissive because she wasn’t. Hailey was using him for his money he had in his bank account. Then week he made her where diapers was horrible she hated every second of it. When they were playing baseball that’s when the idea came to her to get her husband back. “ okay so how about we make a bet if I won you have to do what ever I say if you when i go back to being your baby “ Hailey said she new she was going to win because she was an all star soft ball player.in the end Hailey one now she had her husband wrapped around her fingers. 

Why did I make this bet. I knew she played softball but come on it is softball. That is a girls sport. I figured me being a strong man would never lose to a girl in diapers. The game was close unfortunately I slipped and fell in the final inning. I made a horrible mistake and she capitalized on it to win. Oh well she won't go that hard on me she is just a weak girl in diapers.

Hmm why is she asking me to get a diaper and onesie. Wait duh she needs a change and wants one for herself. I guess I am going to have to get everything for her since I lost. I pick out the thickest diaper she has and a pink onesie. I figure I can ah doe this, turns out my think was very wrong