LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Howdy

Rozi

Hello, I am Rozi. I am 19 and a student at the University of Texas in Austin. I have been incontinence since I was 13; I was in a car accident that damaged my nerves (but not my spine, thank goodness). I wear diapers almost all the time, I would say I have about 15% continence, so it's not usually worth the risk to try and go without. I am currently in a relationship with my wonderful girlfriend, who accepts my incontinence. I like to garden, and take photos. I'm perfectly willing to answer almost any questions. I joined this forum because I know there are still a few tricks I can learn, and I'd like to share our experiences in diapers, no matter why you wear them. Plus, new friends are fun ^_^

Welcome, welcome. Make sure to enjoy the complimentary food. I've been telling people for months that the stuffed mushrooms are excellent, but I just recently was exposed to the cheddar jalapeno poppers. The vegetables are fresh and the dip is quite light for being as tasty as it is.

Oh, and there's good conversation to be had in almost every area. Make yourself at home and do some mingling.

Welcome, welcome. Make sure to enjoy the complimentary food. I've been telling people for months that the stuffed mushrooms are excellent, but I just recently was exposed to the cheddar jalapeno poppers. The vegetables are fresh and the dip is quite light for being as tasty as it is.

Oh, and there's good conversation to be had in almost every area. Make yourself at home and do some mingling.

Those mushrooms made me feel strange.. And couldn't stop laughing at everything for hours after eating them....

Red, we need to talk in a side room. (Try not to laugh, I know that EVERYTHING must be funny right now.) But, man, I gotta figure out exactly which mushrooms you were eating.

You forgot to tell her about the CRAB CAKES!

Hi Rozi, nice to meet you and I'm glad that you have found a partner who accept you for who you are. I too am incontinent due to nerve dammage and an ab for fun. I am married and have a very loving wife who accept me and my problems. Welcome to Daily Diapers and I hope you have fun make many friends. :)

*pops in with a big old plate of brownies for the boys...and a warm welcome for rozi...*

welcome rozi...just wanted to say hi ....especially since so far it's been all guys sayin it...wanted you to know there are girls here too ;) ......it's always fun to see new faces...the boys can get a little out of control sometimes but if you just smile and nod at their antics they will behave...eventually........

it's a good crowd and full of sincere..."worth getting to know" sorts of people from all walks of life....we tend to be like a big family with small squabbles and misunderstandings now and then but...on the whole everyone plays nicely with one another......

welcome to DD

• 11 months later...

Hello, I am Rozi. I am 19 and a student at the University of Texas in Austin. I have been incontinence since I was 13; I was in a car accident that damaged my nerves (but not my spine, thank goodness). I wear diapers almost all the time, I would say I have about 15% continence, so it's not usually worth the risk to try and go without. I am currently in a relationship with my wonderful girlfriend, who accepts my incontinence. I like to garden, and take photos. I'm perfectly willing to answer almost any questions. I joined this forum because I know there are still a few tricks I can learn, and I'd like to share our experiences in diapers, no matter why you wear them. Plus, new friends are fun ^_^

Howdy back at ya rozi. I know this is a bit late, but... You'll find lots of ppl here that will talk with you anytime. I joined for the same reasons. I love to talk to ppl with similar interests and often about any other things on their minds. Swing by anytime or check in on chat. Sticks