LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Dreams

turtlepins

If money were no option, and you had that mommy or daddy that loved to baby you, what would your dream nursery look like? Mine would be huge, with a sixteen foot ceiling so I felt small. I'd have a crib, a changing table, and a playpen. Bright colors and baby walpaper would adorn my walls. I would have a mirror above the crib so I could see myself, and my crib would be big enough to fit a king-sized mattress in it, again so I'd feel small. The crib I have now isn't that big, and I don't feel small in it. My playpen is though. It has five-foot six-inch sides and is nine feet by nine feet, so I do feel small in it. I'd have stacks of gauze diapers, all kinds of baby pants, and the cutest toddler clothes in the closet and dresser. There would be pacifiers in the crib and playpen, and large toys to play with. In one corner a huge rocking chair to climb into for story time. Sigh! How about you? Tell me about your dream nursery.

• Like 1

I never really thought about it (though I probably should, get some additional use out of tools I need to buy anyway for other projects - like band saw, table saw, router, drill press, exc.).

But yours sounds nice - I don't know about the 16 foot celling though - that's a bit too high (I am also considering maintenance of the room, like knocking down any Cob-webs that develop, re-painting [eventually it will need it] changing over-head light bulbs, exc.) I think I would stick with the standard 8 feet, or maybe go up to 10 feet, but not much higher then that. Perhaps add a bathroom. X the celling mirror (somehow that would make me think of a hoer house - don't know why, it just dose), add big screen HDTV and DVD player (stand-alone not built in, and make sure besides factory DVD, it also will play VCD, SVCD, DVD-RW, DVD-R, DVD+RW, DVD-RW, DivX) And there has got to be a computer with Internet access in there (well my dream house would have one in every room, all networked together)

What on earth for???

That's what DIAPERS are for!

Easy access to water - for cleanup... And rinsing out cloth diapers..

O.K., I suppose you could X a toilet, and just put a sink and a tub/shower in there - but again, think ahead. If you ever want to sell the house that room is in, bathrooms (to a point) make the value, and ease of sale go up, and it's not really that expensive to build a full one (well, the labor can be - but even if I had the $$ to hire others, I would just do it myself, might take a bit longer, but that is the only real way to guarantee it is done right, and no "cutting corners").

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

wow some of you have such clear ideas as to what you want! i wish i had too... :(

now i think about it i would like one of those ultra modern realy efficient houses, when you run the water out of the bath or sink it is used to water the garden and solar pannnel tiles provide most of the power i need to run my lights, computers and other stuff. it would all be autonated and voice activated so when i walk in i say afternoon house and the lights come on the tv turns onto some cool sci fi programe and my computer starts up and signs me into messanger and dd i say baby time it starts a kiddy programe like reader rabit on my computer, turns the tv to nick jr or some such, the bed folds away into the wall to be replaced with a crib and the living rooom becopmes a play rooom as loads of baby toys are presented in 3 or 4 open drawers and i get a play pen and during this change over it also mixes and warms a bottle of formula in the microwave!

ok i know this is never going to happen but that is my dream house!

leafy

• 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...

In my Ideal nursery would have a rocking chair in one corner of the room where my mum would sit to breast feed me or try to calm and sooth me, a cot which would be in one corner by the window, the cot would have a mobile that had a few toys and objects hanging above my head so that I can try and reach out to grab them

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Mine would have a windowseat with cabbinets under it for toy storage. There would be a bookshelf by the windowseat full of stories for Mommy or Daddy to read me. There would be an adult-sized cradle, rocking horse, bouncer, swing, and play mat with lots of hanging toys. There would be lots of huge plushies in my gigantic play pen.

• 2 weeks later...