LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Road Trrip (Private with Danny and I)

BabyGabrial

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James grunts and gets the last bit of poop out and he feels better and happy that his daddy isn't mad at him

Lisa looks at Dominic wondering if he wanted a drink or needs to potty

James smiles at his daddy "Hehe me stinky" he says, a little happier with what he's produced. and his tummy feels better

Lisa hears the noise coming from Dominics pull up and sighs "why didn't I put that diaper on you?"

(please remember to reply to "Teen to Toddler")

James smiles and waits to be changed and giggles as it was quite bad the smell

Lisa kisses Dominic "aww its okay sweetheart, do you want mommy to change you?"

*picks him up and cuddles him*

Lisa cuddles her baby boy "Honey, mommy isn't upset okay. now you know why mommy wanted to diaper you" I say as I grab the diaper bag and let Dan know where she is going or he can tell by the smell "want me to change him?"

Lisa looks at her son "Do you want big brother to change you? he does a good job"

James giggles as he is changed and happy to be feeling clean and smelling of baby powder

Dan picks up Dominic "ooh someone is a stinky boy aren't they, but we know that you are a big boy" I hug him and carry him to the other bathroom at the other end of the carriage. The other being occupied by Gabrial and James

Lisa kisses her daughter and helps her with the pacifier

"thank oou daddy. it feels nice now to be cwean again"

he giggles at the raspberries.

Dan locks the bathroom door and lays Dominic down on the changing table as he is still sleepy "right lets get you cleaned up buddy, that must feel uncomfortable"

I smile at Gabby "Its okay sweetie, just relax okay, we won't be far from Disney now"

James cuddles his daddy and sucks his thumb

Dan looks at his little bro "buddy, its okay, don't be upset, you should be really proud of yourself, you've been doing really well with potty training"

Lisa cuddles her baby girl as she falls asleep

James hugs his daddy and doesn't want to let go

Dan smiles and opens his brothers diaper "wow, you sure needed to poopy didn't you little man. its okay lets get you cleaned up"

James nods "Gabby is a baby and she's 17, why can't I daddy" I look up at you

Dan looks at Dominic "Did you like making poopy in a nappy again Dom?" I ask as I wipe your bottom clean "sure is a lot for such a little man"