LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Road Trrip (Private with Danny and I)

BabyGabrial

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks at you 

I go to see James and Gabrielle "hey babies.  Mommy's gorgeous wittle babies" I say as I tickle their chins 

I then go and see Dominic "hey honey. Mommy's really proud of you that you're using the potty.  Now let's get you into some training pants. You don't need a diaper on" 

Lisa cuddles her youngest son "mommy knows you're a big boy honey but sometimes she misses her baby boy.  But you are getting older now and you're being very good at using the potty" 

I smile and know he'll be fully trained in no time at all 

I see the two little ones "I think these two want feeding again.  Good job mommy took something to help her produce more milk.  Dominic why don't you go and find big brother? You're a big boy" 

I pick you up and carries you downstairs and gets your bag just in case of an emergency changing.  

We head down to the park which is literally a few minutes down the road from us 

Looks at you and smiles "hey its okay, you're still a big boy, you might just need some help every now and then, its okay to ask for help Dominic"

**yes do a time skip..

Dan smiles at his brother "my baby brother definitely isn't a baby anymore. You're growing into a big boy now. You know that mom is really proud of you buddy for using the potty. That's super cool"

He nods and they spend the rest of the day together at the park. They had home where their family is just relaxing and everybody heads off to bed. A few days later everybody is getting ready to get in the new RV which over the past few days Gabrial went and got and furnished for everybody's needs