LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Road Trrip (Private with Danny and I)

BabyGabrial

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks at you "You seemed very relaxed honey, I know you've been doing well with potty training, and mommy is very proud of you. It's your choice honey, but I really want you to be my little baby boy too"

I see them crying "Hey, don't worry you two, mommy loves all her babies" she says as she kisses them both "Danny is still my baby too, you'll never stop being my cute babies"

" why would you do that that would probably interrupt his potty training and his maturity especially if he doesn't want to. James and Gabby clearly want to be babies that's why we let them we don't force them" Gabrial says getting on to his wife

Lisa is in her room crying.  She's locked the door from the inside so she can't be disturbed at all. I sigh and think about Dominics behaviour and what might happen on the trip away 

I nod

"James and Gabby want to be babies"

"Dominic wants to be a big boy and use the potty which he is doing and I couldn't be prouder"

I sigh "I can't help my emotions Gabrial. I am a mother and they will always be my babies, no matter how old they get, they are my children" I say as I cuddle you

I pulled my wife into my lap and hold her clothes rocking her gently " they're all your babies no matter how they act. Of course some of them really really want to be your baby you were just treating the wrong one like the baby the way I see it from oldest to youngest it's Dan, then Dominic, , then James, and finally Gabby. That's how you have to treat them sweetheart" boops your nose