LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Road Trrip (Private with Danny and I)

BabyGabrial

I kiss my wife who as I look at her continue to see that despite having 4 Kids and being middle-aged she is still quite the looker

Gabby giggles at her parents as she eats with her hands "mommy daddy stawing at you"

Dominic continues his efforts to show that he is a big boy

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"We have four beautiful children, I did hint to Gabby about having another child though. I would love to have another daughter"

Looks at Gabby "Honey, can you clean Gabby up please"

"Yeah yeah I can have a little sister to play with!" Gabby says jumping in her highchair as her daddy cleans her

"Hold still pumpkin pie" I say to my baby girl. I turn to my wife as I clean her. " well hun maybe if this vacation goes well will have one" I say hinting at naughty things

Dan heads upstairs and comes down with his things, and takes them out to the car. He also helps James with his stuff.

Lisa make sure they have plenty of nappies for the two who wear, and some for Dominic just in case

Looks at Gabrial "It might be easier if Dominic wore a pamper for the car journey as we won't have any chance of stopping on the way. He won't have to poop as he's already done that. I hope"

Gabrial is grabbing  the tickets and passes " sounds fine to me if you could get him in one he hasn't really been keen on going back to diapers"

Gabby runs and grabs her princess suitcase and takes it down and helps Dominic take his suitcase down as well. Although he demands that he takes it himself to show that he is a big boy

I look at Dominic and pick him up and carry him over to the couch "hey little man, your mommy and I thought that you should wear a diaper for the journey, its only in case we can't stop. but me and mommy will not be sad if you go wee or poo in your nappy. once we get to our place you can go back to pull ups okay?"

"Its okay, we know you are a big boy, but we just feel it might be good just in case you have to potty and we can't get you to one. this doesn't make you a baby, mommy has a big reward for you when we get to Disneyland"

"she is going to buy you a present for being such a clever boy with your potty training" I smile

This isn't a bribe in any way, but we hope that he will say yes to wearing nappies "this will help us though buddy"

I smile at Dominic "You remember being padded don't you buddy,  I can see why you don't want to wear them, but its just a precaution okay" I say as I remove his pull up

"DO you have to go potty before daddy diapers you?"